It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else think Alex Jones has to be that guy that is in the right place all the time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well I have to say I am sort of a fan. Although I find myself cursing him out as much as I do being interested (Most recently his absolute lie about a law making satire of the TSA illegal.) And he has some of the most ignorant fans ever ( I was on prison planet for about 1 day until his rabid fans started with the how dare you criticize him
haha) And even leave alone that he is so jealous of everyone, Glen Beck, any 9/11 truther that gets interviewed, He actually claims he started the Tea Party with Ron Paul. Aside for all that I still listen haha. But has anyone ever noticed he is the right place to see everything....Its like he has seen Yeti, Bigfoot, a Unicorn, and Tupac playing tennis with Jim Morison all in one week. I think he just flat out makes up most of his confrontations with cops and TSA. I know they all have some real jerks but he must really find them every where. He literally has to get pulled over 100 times a day. And isnt it convenient when he tells these people off he very rarely has video and when he does he isnt so tough. This from a man who loves to videotape himself 24/7. But thats just my two cents

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
IMO He's in it for the money. Making money mainly on fear mongering. I used to keep tabs on him until he started talking about judge judy being taken to the hospital because of a video camera had made her sick from zapping her with some kind of death ray.

Jones has some stuff that is ok, I think he's an attention whore.

I just can't stand him anymore. Love his documentaries, hate his website and his night news bit. Fear Mongering at it's best.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

Yes, we are not all prone to be groupies. These guys are always the same. They surround themselves with young groupies who kiss their feet.

I'll give you more ammunition. That episode of Ventura's show that got pulled if you have seen it? He took Ventura to the field where the crypt liner manufacturer keeps their inventory between shipments, knowing full well what it was and told him they were multi-person coffins the government was going to use when they declare Martial Law. He knew long before that the truth about what they were. He is also spreading lies about the camps that do not exist like the one he lies about that is supposed to be 48 east of anchorage on the train tracks. Problem is that area is not only visible to all civilians, it's flown over by hundreds of tourist flights coming out of Anchorage and there is nothing there even remotely like a prison camp. He is a total fraud.

You might look for a video where he showed up and took over a legal Protest in Arizona. He was invited, declined, then he showed up, pulled out a bullhorn and tried to take over. On tape he told the people who's protest it was they did not know what they were doing kept on taking it over. He's as fake as they come.

You can't convince groupies though that their messiah is a fake. They don't care how many times he is outed by his own actions.
edit on 10/20/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm just not going to give you a response, use your common sense.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop
IMO He's in it for the money. Making money mainly on fear mongering. I used to keep tabs on him until he started talking about judge judy being taken to the hospital because of a video camera had made her sick from zapping her with some kind of death ray.

Jones has some stuff that is ok, I think he's an attention whore.

I just can't stand him anymore. Love his documentaries, hate his website and his night news bit. Fear Mongering at it's best.

Oh my lord yes. Especially when he a guest on who knows what they are talking about but doesnt fully agree with Jones. The exchange goes something like this Guest: "Well I know that the TSA is adding more agents to use them in more places" Jones: "So basically I am right the TSA is getting ready to put you in the camp tomorrow to advance the cause of a united central Africa which will be used to attack Vietnam, typical globalist move" Guest: "Well I didnt quite say that" Jones: "See you heard it here the Bansters will use the Vietnamese children as currency, heard it here first not on Glen Beck....WHO I AM NOT JEALOUS OF"

It gives me a good laugh tho haha....But I do love Police State 4....almost all that I can verify through research
edit on 20-10-2011 by onfire49 because: had to add

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I finally looked up that video....needless to say I deleted my Alex Jones app right away.... he is really just a piece of crap

join