It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Ron Paul "End This War" Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Found this on the Daily Paul website today. This video is very well made and brought chills up my spine. If you're still undecided and looking for a reason to vote for this man, this should be it.
Enjoy...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Very nice video. Brought a tear to my eye. Star and flag.

The sad reality is that Ron Paul is seriously the last hope to repair this dying country without a full on revolution. I hope the American people are able to see that, and I hope that if elected, Ron Paul will be able to bring about the REAL change that the country needs.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
reply to post by maddog99

Very nice video. Brought a tear to my eye. Star and flag.

The sad reality is that Ron Paul is seriously the last hope to repair this dying country without a full on revolution. I hope the American people are able to see that, and I hope that if elected, Ron Paul will be able to bring about the REAL change that the country needs.

At least he can inspire people to become a politician like him, I guess if he doesn't make president at least he's done something to give people hope.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i didn't watch this video but could any one provide me the link or url to which i can find out easily and watch it. Kinda share this link to me.....

Thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Bump for Veteran's day.
Just want to thank all of our brothers and sisters serving in the Military and those who gave their lives so we may have the freedom to expess ourselves on these forums.
I pray for you all to get home soon.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just goes to show that it is a myth that OWS is a leftest movement. It's not. Thank God for Ron Paul and all honest people out there.

Left and right need to unite for the peace and human rights in the world, how we move forward can be determined after the after the banking cartel has been toppled. One step at a time.

new topics

top topics

join