It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the End will Happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I believe one president said once that god's plan for the end of the world could involve nuclear war (and thus if he started one it would probably within god's plan.)

Unfortunate that we have such unstable, and often deluded, people. And absolutely horrid that some of them get into positions of power.

I don't want to see any self-fulfilling prophecies regarding anyone getting hurt, especially our entire civilization. And hopefully one never happens.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

How do you account for these people achieving positions of power, such that it becomes possible for them to kill millions of innocents? Does it not then become a matter of the cart before the horse?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
I had an opportunity to discuss this with several people at a forum...I believe there are people in high end government who are actively seeking to carry out the end times scenario as it is written in the Book of Revelation. In other words, they see themselves as agents of God carrying out His will and they will do anything to ensure it happens as it is written...All of the wars and current tragedies befalling parts of the world are manufactured in order to bring about the end...Any thoughts?

I, for one, think you are absolutely correct. And it is the Religious Right that is behind it too. All over the world right now Christians are praying for the end to come, for Jesus to come back and "save" them, and for the rest of us to burn in Hell.

In truth though, as you were talking about the killings in the war actions, look up and read about Eugenics. Then read the message on the Georgia Guide Stones. Then you can easily put it together. TPTB are killing us off at a fantastic rate every day, war, murders, poisoned food and water, microwave radiation everywhere....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

How do you account for these people achieving positions of power, such that it becomes possible for them to kill millions of innocents? Does it not then become a matter of the cart before the horse?

Some deluded people are driven to get into power to fulfill their delusions. Others are just coincidence, though in the case of Christianity, christians are massively more able to get into power in the USA, so it's not just random chances that there ends up with people who hold delusions beyond the religion.

~
The point of a self fulfilling prophesy though, is that the thing wouldn't of happened had the prophesy not been made. People willing to set off Armageddon, is a good example. It wasn't properly predicted, it's just that someone was desperate to made the prediction true.

Hitler is a great example of what happens when people in power get deluded ideas about what's god's will. Though, he's not an Identical example sense he drew the ideas from himself and then thought god agree'd, whereas we're talking about idea's drawn from religious prophesies. But the similarities make the point.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join