It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily dose of comedy....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I love this guy...we got to get him his own show when this is all over....

"With fighting throughout the city, Iraq�s main spokesman, Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf, maintained his increasingly bizarre stance that coalition forces were losing the war while he dismissed a question on whether Iraq would surrender.
�The capital, especially the commandos, are getting ready to wipe them out,� he said. �All is under control.�-CNN

Yeah, under control of the coalition forces, lol!!!
This guy cracks me up!

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Where does this guy get his information? Does he just make it up, or is there a guy that tells him exactly what to say.

If he's right, then a lot of news organizations are in deep-chit for lying. (not that I think he's right)

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
saying Iraq has no weapons of mass distruction???

What a lying piece of sh-it

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
this guys is amazing. He cracks me up also. I almost feel sorry for him.

I must say though, he'll have a pretty good insanity defense when it comes time for war crime tribunals.

[Edited on 8-4-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
He is really funny to watch. I think after the war he should get a job with CNN or FOX TV, it would be a great match.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I love him too, this guy is nuts to watch. You can see plumes of smoke in the background and sometimes faint gunfire and artillery fire. Like Imus said, he should be on SNL (Saturday Night Live). I feel sorry for him cause he is so stupid about what is going on.

I love it when he said we were filming the war in Hollrwood.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That guy is the best part of my day.I can always count on him to give me a good laugh.
I hope one of these days a couple of Marines show up while he giving his account of the war.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
He knows what he's saying is foolish but his alternative is a bullet in the back of the head. So, he looks dumb on TV, he lives another day, maybe.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
"I hope one of these days a couple of Marines show up while he giving his account of the war."

That would be hysterical!!!

Iraqi Dis-Information Officer (IDO): "We have routed the infidels, and sent these evil invaders to their graves! We are once again, in control of Baghdad!"

*the door is kicked in*

US Soldier: "Halt! Put your arms in the air..."

IDO: "Ahh, you see, here are valiant republican Guard units, craftily dressed as the evil invaders..."

*The soldier handcuffs the IDO*

IDP: "See, they have now advised me, that they are moving me to safer quarters, in a disguised infidel POW camp! Allah be praised!"

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I am reasonably sure they are doing this to try and prevent as many Iraqi's as possible from turning on the regime. Like when he said a week ago we were signing a peace agreement, I believe that is to stop people who may not be able to see the coalition from turning on their masters. It is pretty insane though. It was either yesterday or the day before he was saying the US was fleeing and you could actually see American tanks in the background.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Will's right, the guy isn't stupid, or crazy, he's doing all he can to keep his regime running. If he came out and told the truth the people would turn against them, this is the only way he can maintain a semblence of power.

Think how hard it must be to come out and lie like that when he knows that evrything they work for is lost....

Its like a dying lion with all the jackels around it even as it dies it still tries to make out it is more powerful than them.

Originally posted by William One Sac
I am reasonably sure they are doing this to try and prevent as many Iraqi's as possible from turning on the regime. Like when he said a week ago we were signing a peace agreement, I believe that is to stop people who may not be able to see the coalition from turning on their masters. It is pretty insane though. It was either yesterday or the day before he was saying the US was fleeing and you could actually see American tanks in the background.

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Speaking of which....where the heck is he today? Is he already booked in Vegas?

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I need a TV in this office - I've been looking all over for his latest humor routine. If someone comes across something please do post.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
They think our comedian was killed in the bombing the other day. Let's see who takes his place.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That meeting was all about what was REALLY happening in Iraq, and how to flee...as such, he would have had no reason to be there, as he isn't concerned with what's really happening...

I'd love to hear what he'd say about the Iraqis cheering in the streets....

"You can see our glorius celebration at destroying the infidels! Do not let the US uniforms fool you, good people...it was part of the brilliant strategy to defeat the evil satanist Bush!"

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just saw a blurb on the CNN ticker that somebody has come out with a talking doll of the Info Minister, with usual rants. Apparently selling at 36 bucks.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Cool...here's the link:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh boy!
New GI Joe dolls.

Those are great though, funny stuff.

I wonder if they will ever create the rivals?

new topics

top topics

join