It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's top alternative cancer treatment experts unleashed in free online audio event beginning Oct

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Alternative Cancer Treatment Experts: Free Internet Audio Event

NaturalNews I just returned from a two-day visit to the Burzynski Research Institute in Houston Texas, where Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski pioneered a treatment known as "antineoplastons" -- a treatment that causes brain tumors to VANISH in many children. These antineoplastons, which are unique protein chains made from amino acids, also work on many other cancers afflicting people young and old.

The cure rate using antineoplastons is extraordinary. It's not anywhere near 100%, but it's high enough to start saving millions of lives each year around the world RIGHT NOW. And antineoplastons have zero negative side effects. You stay healthy and vibrant while your cancer tumors melt away.

Lets hope this gets mass produced on an honest enough level and we can save lives!

Instead of embracing Dr. Burzynski's research, the cancer industry persecuted him. They called him a quack and tried to destroy his reputation. The FDA accused him of fraud and the Texas Medical Board tried to indict him on criminal charges and throw him in prison.

Instead of being interested in the breakthrough research of this cancer pioneer, the cancer industry was offended by it. The disturbing truth in all this is that the cancer industry does not want to cure cancer. It wants people to stay sick, to stay dependent, and to remain in a state of never-quite-cured cancer while spending hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on cancer treatments that simply don't work.

I know the source is natural news but this news shouldn't come as a surprise to any of you. I think most of us know that the cancer industry is nothing but a lucrative business. There is a free online audio event happening on the 25th of October with a bunch of alternative cancer treatment experts. There are interviews carrying on until the 29th. Obviously a lot of them may very well be trying to make a lot of money, but there may actually be some effective and cheap treatments there.

And to view it is free.. Worth a shot.

So check out the source if you know anyone with cancer or are worried about it yourself.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Please watch this....

www.youtube.com...

For other documentaries I found this at www.conspiracydocumentaries.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
flag the hell out of this people.

i've been familiar with Dr Burzynski and i believe he is the real deal.

i've seen the documentary twice.

heartbreaking, especially the part where the father tells about his daughter that was declared cancer-free but nonethless still died because her brain had dissintegrated from the chemotherapy.

how sick is that

i've said it before and i'll say it again.

cancer, and all other diseases for that matter, are big bussines.

there's not money in curing people.. however there's money in treating people.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Much deserved bump.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

What are the chances that the mainstream media will cover this?

Further reading for those interested in cancer cures which are not widely accepted and recognized: Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Still Expensive though

"Treatment with antineoplastons can be very costly to patients without insurance coverage, exceeding $100,000 for the first year of intravenous treatment. Many insurance companies consider antineoplaston therapy to be investigational and unproven and do not cover the cost"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

My buddy is currently fundraising to be able to go to the Burzyinski Institute in Houston. He has been through 3 rounds of Chemo and Radiation, and it is losing its effectiveness. He has a fast growing, aggressive cancer that is now metastized. In November he is going to Mexico for a series of alterntive treatments including immuno therapy, colloidal silver, blood serum, vitamin C, and others. He will have a 1-month stay there. When he returns, we will attempt to get him into the Burzyinski Institute.

Insurance does not cover either treatment. He is already over $2M in insurance costs, plus $100k or so out of pocket for incidentals and travel and alternative therapies from overseas. Now, to save his life will require at least another $130k out of pocket.

In today's era of technology and communication, there is no reason to still be losing people to cancer if any treatments are effective. The insurance company is more than willing to spend another $500k on another round of ineffective Chemo, but they won't spend $100k on a potentially effective treatment that will stop the cancer for good? That doesn't even make good economic sense.

I hope this info gets worldwide attention, and I hope lawmakers and insurance companies begin to invest and take it seriously. Most of all, I hope it WORKS!!!

Here is the bio page and story of my buddy. Caution, it is also a fundraiser page, but I am in no way soliciting funds from anybody here. This is just a personal story I would like to share. Pics are there, and good wishes from friends and family. Check it out of you would like. T.O.'s Cancer Page.

top topics

join