It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumours of Muammar Qaddafi Spread by NTC for Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Rumours of Muammar Qaddafi Spread by NTC for Hillary Clinton

www.mathaba.net

Rumours are circulating with once again European and American leaders misinforming the public, and the usual media culprits Al-Jazeera and Al-Arabia broadcasting the occupation NTC (National Terrorist Council) claim of the capture or death of Muammar Qaddafi.

Green Committees have confirmed that the leader is alive, and that the enemy is seeking to take advantage of his being currently out of communications.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
granted, some of this story seems a bit odd (not sure why clinton would be so important in this equation) but the videos i've seen of the dead qaddafi have seemed a little fishy, too. not to mention the reports i've heard of a secret burial, which sounds all too familiar.

i am not posting this because i believe this report 100%, but i am hoping this thread could be a place for discussion about the new NATO/US strategy of hunting down and killing opponents.

i have also heard a lot about how evil this man was but also about how philanthropic he was. did he murder his people or did he build internet infrastructure for africa and give access to clean water to the poor?

i am seriously asking. i so distrust western media anymore that i really appreciate ats and all of the smart people here for the information and perspectives i get here. was qaddafi a monster or was he only a threat to unjust western interests?

to me, it's not hard to believe that we have been sold a bill of goods about libya. there are just too many reasons for western interests to want to control that region.

www.mathaba.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer

i have also heard a lot about how evil this man was but also about how philanthropic he was. did he murder his people or did he build internet infrastructure for africa and give access to clean water to the poor?

i am seriously asking. i so distrust western media anymore that i really appreciate ats and all of the smart people here for the information and perspectives i get here. was qaddafi a monster or was he only a threat to unjust western interests?

to me, it's not hard to believe that we have been sold a bill of goods about libya. there are just too many reasons for western interests to want to control that region.

I have been inclined to not believe a bit of what I have heard about Qaddafi over the past decades. That he has only been a threat to maybe half the administrations during that time tells me it was more about politics than him being a real threat to the world. I am sure the US has had some leaders that could be perceived to be more of a world menace than Qaddafi. I'm sure it is a matter of perspective.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

i have been thinking about this video all day. i've posted this before but it seems to show an african in staunch support of qaddafi. i also learned of qaddafi's alleged funding of the african internet from this video. is this stuff untrue?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Why do you think they are exclusive??

In dictatorships patronage is important - you act as the benevolent "father figure" to get support - hand out goodiees, build stuff for your supporters.

And, at the elast, deprive your opposition of the same. At worst you line them up and shoot them.

Actually it's important in all political systems - "pork-barrel politics" - but dictators have a much stronger control on handing out the goodies than even the roughest democracies - and they also ahve a much better ability to suppress opposition.

Gaddaffi did all of this - lots of photo ops of him being munificent to "the poor" when it suited him, and lots of pepole shot in other places and times when "no one was looking".

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
While I don't deny that there is something fishy about all of this, it's a bit odd that the only source on this story is from the Green Charter Movement based upon Quadaffi's Green Book.

I am in no way saying that he's daed or alive, just that the source of this story needs to be looked at with a bit of bias as it is the one HE founded, what else are they going to say?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i have been thinking about this video all day. i've posted this before but it seems to show an african in staunch support of qaddafi. i also learned of qaddafi's alleged funding of the african internet from this video. is this stuff untrue?

Yeah I've seen it, and if it's not true, it's the most convincing performance in history. Give this guy an oscar, he should be in Hollywood.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I wonder when the Church of Gaddaffi will start up?

If the Rasta's can believe in Haili & the X-ians in Jesus then the "green bookers" will surely have little trouble in deifying this guy before long!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

i'd like to say that i totally agree with you. honestly, it's hard for me to know what to believe and that's what compelled me to make this thread. in my mind, the green charter movement's propaganda has as much credibility as cnn anymore.

ats member beezzer often cites airline bombings in the 80s as solid reasoning for the need to eliminate qaddafi. although i rarely see eye-to-eye with his posts, i respect that he has his reasons for his beliefs.

what does seem apparent to me is that the us gov't/nato seem to have an agenda for dominating the world (i don't even think that's hyperbole), and these people have no problem with killing and administering their own "justice" regardless of what the people want. when an organization like that wants to do away with somebody, it makes me wonder why. given the us/nato's obsession with destroying their opposition and their methods of doing it, i often wonder if i might be inclined to side with the opposition if i was allowed to know the truth.

the us gov't/nato seems to be the terrorist organization, so it makes me wonder when they want someone dead.

top topics

join