It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fertility Rate PROVES We're Headed Towards an Islamic World:VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is as real as it gets folks.
Mod's move to where ever's fit if not in appropriate section.

The below video explains how fertility rate in the Muslim population is increasing at a pace
that will soon take up a large percentage of the world, it also explains how Germany's population
will eventually die out, due to low fertility rate. Educational and informing this video gives you an outlook
on how the world's population might turn out in the next 50 years.

"There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe
without swords, without guns, without conquest.
We don't need terrorists, we don't need homicide bombers.
The 50+ million Muslims [in Europe] will turn it into a Muslim
continent in a few decades."
-Gaddafi

I'm eager to read some opinions, outcomes, what will happen? Will there be a religious war fired up in the next 30 years? Will the elites pull some kind of depopulation on the community?
edit on 20-10-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by BruceEFury because: more info

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You're correct.

I read Mark Steyn's "America Alone" a few years ago, and he predicted this very thing. In order to maintain the current population, the birth rate needs to be 2.something per couple, and the native Europeans (you know what I mean...) are not HAVING 2.something kids. But the Muslims are.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
At least Central and south america will continue having a ton of kids.
So roman catholics will be in power on this side of the world.

I too expect that eventually europe will fall to islam. When the Vatican gets captured, just a matter of time, I expect latin america to rise up and take up the holy war to retake Rome.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
You're correct.

I read Mark Steyn's "America Alone" a few years ago, and he predicted this very thing. In order to maintain the current population, the birth rate needs to be 2.something per couple, and the native Europeans (you know what I mean...) are not HAVING 2.something kids. But the Muslims are.

Muslims have an 8.1 fertility rate compared to the U.S. being 2.05.
The difference is staggering. Source on actually U.S. fertility rate right here:
The Link

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

it also explains how Germany's population will eventually die out, due to low fertility rate.

Hitler must be turning in his grave..

this is very interesting though..there must be a reason for this. it would be interesting to find the cause is. what are the germans doing that is different to the rest of the world? something they eat? drink perhaps?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I dont like it the message in the end ..."call for action " what action the autor of the video proposing?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I don't know but it sure is something we need to consider, at this point it's un-fixable.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
I dont like it the message in the end ..."call for action " what action the autor of the video proposing?

He's probably a die hard Christian or Jew who is scared of having his religion abolished.
But then again he could just be racist who know's but the fact of the matter is is that it's happening.
I just don't know if its going to turn out okay in the future, i'll be the first to guess that Israel would be the
first to strike, soon after the U.S. because we will obviously stick our nose into it like we always do.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

that video is so old...had the inlaws in a near panic attack. I laughed...it is so ridiculous and racist and paranoid. If you believe it then whatever but I am for one not concerned in the least.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Load of rubbish, here in Australia the muslim women are crying because their children especially their sons choose to drink, do drugs, go partying, and basically don't give a # about their parents religion.

And in Europe? If history is anything to go by Muslims will not conquer it, they have been trying for thousands of years. Why do you think a man like Hitler came to power? Back then the conditions were perfect: there was a severe long depression and a group of people that they blamed.
Today it is similar, there is a severe debt crisis along with an increasingly hated group of people. Today, 1 in 4 Germans want a fourth reich.
The saying "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" is very true, dont you think?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

well first they have to exceed past the hispanic population explosion, which took decades to accomplish, I personally dont worry right know. The world over population will eventually slow all population explosions of humans.
Its like the wild life,w hen they over populate they get deseases then a de population happens by natural causes, earth wont let it happen, neither will a few select other religous sectors ( christianity, jews to name a couple)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
PROVES through listing a series of exaggerated and / or completely made up statistics

snopes

Come on now. google isn't pay per search you know

edit, just saw that someone already posted this.. props to them
edit on 21-10-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
www.snopes.com...

that video is so old...had the inlaws in a near panic attack. I laughed...it is so ridiculous and racist and paranoid. If you believe it then whatever but I am for one not concerned in the least.

*Sigh*
Since when did muslims become a race?

And it is a fact, with the current birthrate and mostly non-existant immigration policies , Europe will fall. Check out France, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway.

Welcome to the dark ages V2.0

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Grossly misleading video.

The fertility rates are falling in the mostly populated areas such as China and Africa, for example.

And here is a video which discusses the false claim that 'all of the immigrants are

www.youtube.com...

Namaste
edit on 21-10-2011 by Threegirls because: link

edit on 21-10-2011 by Threegirls because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2011 by Threegirls because: vid won't embed for me

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It's eventually going to be between the Muslims and Hispanic Catholics, in a no-holds barred cage match for world superiority..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
it's weird that while there are groups within islam, and christianity,and judaism that call for co-existence and peace, no matter the #'s.... there are groups who seem to be promoting religious warfare..

join