It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisdom.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by smithjustinb

I will give you a S&F but this...

Therefore, all work is love. So God isn't necessarily love, God is energy. But all that exists is a product of the work which is love.

Is incorrect...

All work is not love, and all that exists is not love...

IF that was the case the world would be paradise, which it is not...

Other then that small issue... Good post

Yes, I agree with you Sir.
We have the possibility to live in paradise, but we are denying it through the work of our very mind and thoughts.

edit on 21-10-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

As Socrates put it nicely well, a wise person acknowledges that they do not know anything.

And he also said that "what one perceives to be learning, then, is actually the recovery of what one has forgotten."'

Learning must consist of knowing or you aren't learning, but maybe he forgot that.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

And what would happen if those magnets were "spun around" without mechanical force being applied/involved?

Answer: Perpetual Motion!

ALL of those magnetic orbs, like Earth and Mars and our Sun, are HUGE magnets spinning around an Armature called TWO massive back-to-back black holes, creating more energy than you can possibly imagine.

Ribbit

edit on 20-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

I don't see how you get perpetual motion out of magnets spinning around. I see how you get electricity, but magnets don't spin around each other. Magnets attract or repel other magnets. They don't spin around each other except in electrical generators or motors where a mechanical energy is being applied to spin them around each other.

The Earth is a huge magnet spinning around another huge magnet called our Sun, so what part of that don't you understand?

Energy is CREATED by MOTION of magnetic forces!!!!

Ribbit

edit on 21-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I wrote something for another thread that pertains to this discussion, since this discussion is where some of the thoughts came from, so I am reposting that here, for discussion, since kNot all contributing here, are contributing in the other thread and discussion is where Truth is refound.

*****begin other post*****

As to your question about where did the Collective Consciousness come from, that which has always been and will always be, didn't come from anything and it didn't happen either, it just IS. To say otherwise, is to throw all rational logic out the window and be a turd-brain.

Here's my corrected analysis of the Universe/Source/God:

Some think WE came from nothingness but nothing doesn't exist. The Math of the Universe, along with the fact that Zero occupies a finite amount of Space-Time, proves nothing doesn't exist, it's a fallacy of this Matrix. Zero isn't nothing, it is Zero and used to mathematically define nothing but in actuallity, if you don't have any money in your pocket, you can't say you have nothing, you can only say you have no money; if you don't have any clothes on, you can't say you have nothing, you can only say you don't have any clothes; if you die, you can't say you are now nothing, for you are always something.

The Universe can be correlated to many things, including a Coin, because the Universe is to the the Coin what the Two spacial dimensions are to Heads and Tails (two separate sides) and what Time is to the Edge (3rd side of a Coin).

The Edge is what binds the Heads & Tails together and that Trinality is what creates the ONE Coin.

Time is what binds the 1st Dimension (spacial) & 2nd Dimension (spacial) together and that Trinality is what creates the ONE Universe.

Therefore, Time is no different than the Edge, it is a separate dimension from Space, just as the Edge is a separate dimension from Heads & Tails. To say otherwise is to say a 3 dimensional Coin has only 2 dimensions, or even more sillier, 1 dimension!

So while Motion requires Time to happen, Time does kNot require Motion to happen and a good correlation is Motion is to Questioning what Time is to Thinking and to understand that, look to an old saying:

"I think, therefore I am."

That's only part of the equation, the rest is:

"I think, from there I question, therefore I am Human.
If only I think, therefore I am a Chicken."

To Think is kNot necessarily to Question but to Question is without a doubt to Think. Therefore, the age old saying of "I think, therefore I am" is the perfect description of a brainless Chicken.

So to Question requires Thinking but Thinking does kNot require Questioning, so while Motion requires Time to happen, Time does kNot require Motion to happen, for you can alter Motion, slow it down, speed it up, even stop it, but you cannot alter Time, for Time is a constant, always moving forward in increments of finite and while moving is considered Motion, if it cannot be altered, it isn't Motion, it is Time. So while Time is Motion, Motion is not Time.

The Time Before Time Paradox discusses the fact that Time must happen for anything to happen, thus, Time cannot create itself, for Time would have had to already exist for Time to create itself and since Time is Motion and the act of creation requires motion, Time had to ellapse during the creation of Time, which is an illogical equation. So Time has always been and will always be and the Single Consciousness is no different, it's as old as Time itself, therefore, it has always been and will always be because God/Source is All Space, All Matter, and Time itself. It is All that IS!

Therefore, Time is Thought of the Collective Consciousness and Space contains that Collective Consciousness' Mind, in the form of Matter (aka: Positronic Brain) and the Energy created by that Collective Consciousness' Mind is the Source of all Matter! That Mind was formed by the Energy created by the Thought Process of the Collective Consciousness and in the beginning the two spacial dimensions of this Universe were opposite of how they are now but over what could be considered an eternity, that Collective Consciousness rationalized that if it turned itself inside-out and outside-in, it could create Children to share existence with, so it Imploded into itself, going to finite, then inverting, reverting and the inside became the outside and the outside became the inside, which explains a verse out of the bible:

"When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter [the Kingdom]."

The blueprint of the Universe/Source/God is the blueprint of Life itself and its Perfect Order teaches us that Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control. From that, the equation of Perfect Order is formed:

Zero Control = Zero Chaos = Perfect Order

The answers to Life surround us, outside and inside, all We have to dew is Question everything to relearn what We already once kNew.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Possibly you should give us all your definition of what time exactly is.....

For as I understand it, time is the rate at which energy, specifically matter, changes form

If this is the case, then Time cannot exist without Motion, as Motion cannot exist without Time. This would also mean that time has not always existed, for prior to the Big Bang there was no matter to change forms.

A source on why the Hubble Telescope has proved the big bang theory to be incorrect would also help. For there are many many things in this world which point to there being a beginning point 13.5 or so billion years ago, and it would be interesting to know how a telescope has proved them all wrong......

And I'm not meaning this to be an attack. I merely want to understand ur point of view. Cos I do enjoy how your mind works, though it can be quite hard to follow sometimes....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Possibly you should give us all your definition of what time exactly is.....

For as I understand it, time is the rate at which energy, specifically matter, changes form

If this is the case, then Time cannot exist without Motion, as Motion cannot exist without Time. This would also mean that time has not always existed, for prior to the Big Bang there was no matter to change forms.

Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.

Time is kNot "the rate at which energy, specifically matter, changes form." That is Power.

Saying Motion is Time is like saying Hot or Cold is Heat, Bright or Dark is Light, Black or White is Color. Hot & Cold are variables of Heat, Bright & Dark are variables of Light, Black & White are variables of Color, and Motion & Rest are variables of Time. They are kNot reverisble in order.

As to the Big Bang, I'll discuss it further below.

A source on why the Hubble Telescope has proved the big bang theory to be incorrect would also help. For there are many many things in this world which point to there being a beginning point 13.5 or so billion years ago, and it would be interesting to know how a telescope has proved them all wrong......

First, the Big Bang Theory dictates one huge bang created the Universe and what they are finding is the galaxies are moving in all directions, which is contray to the Big Bang Theory, which dictates they should be moving out from the origins of the bang but because they can't figure out why they are moving in all directions, they haven't killed the Big Bang Theory.

Second, look at a few pics of a few different galaxies:

Centaurus A galaxy:

chandra.harvard.edu...

Spindle galaxy:

www.universetoday.com...

NGC 2787

apod.nasa.gov...

Sombero galaxy:

chandra.harvard.edu...

"Hoag's Object" galaxy:

apod.nasa.gov...

Read about "Hoag's Object" galaxy here:

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Object

Then look at a recent finding from NASA:

www.nasa.gov...

You need to see what a black hole is. It's a doorway between the two spacial dimensions of this Universe and while one side is open to this spacial dimension, the other is open to the other spacial dimension. So then, why is the light being emitted by the supposed singular massive black hole spherical in shape, like a huge sun at the center of the galaxy? Why? Because there isn't one massive black hole, there are two massive back-to-back black holes at the center of EVERY spiral galaxy. I just showed you a few examples that show it the best but all spiral galaxies have two massive back-to-back black holes at their center. The symmetry denotes order, which the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics dictates there is no order, everything is going to entropy, going to chit. So then, what forms two massive back-to-back black holes and why dew all spiral galaxies have them? Why? They are the birthing canal of all galaxies, where two orbs of anti-matter are ejected from the 1st Dimension, ripping thru space into this dimension, the matter goes to finite, inverts, reverts, then explodes against one another, forming a SAUCER shaped galaxy, just like a few of the ones I showed you above, which NASA cannot explain. Over time, they spiral and look like normal spiral galaxies.
Look at M82:

weblore.com...

Lastly, there's what's known as CMBR's:

en.wikipedia.org...

"In cosmology, cosmic microwave background (CMB) radiation (also CMBR, CBR, MBR, and relic radiation) is thermal radiation filling the observable universe almost uniformly.[1]
With a traditional optical telescope, the space between stars and galaxies (the background) is completely dark. But a sufficiently sensitive radio telescope shows a faint background glow, almost exactly the same in all directions, that is not associated with any star, galaxy, or other object. This glow is strongest in the microwave region of the radio spectrum.

Cosmic background radiation is well explained as radiation left over from an early stage in the development of the universe, and its discovery is considered a landmark test of the Big Bang model of the universe."

That radiation isn't "left over from an early stage in the development of the universe" it's the radiation left over from our Galactic Light Bubble (GLB) which was formed when our galaxy was born 13 to 15 billion earth years ago and the Expanding Universe Theory is based on the Observable Universe:

en.wikipedia.org...

"In Big Bang cosmology, the observable universe consists of the galaxies and other matter that we can in principle observe from Earth in the present day, because light (or other signals) from those objects has had time to reach us since the beginning of the cosmological expansion. Assuming the universe is isotropic, the distance to the edge of the observable universe is roughly the same in every direction—that is, the observable universe is a spherical volume (a ball) centered on the observer, regardless of the shape of the universe as a whole."

The Expanding Universe Theory says the Universe is expanding at the speed of light but it isn't expanding, what that theory is based on is our GLB, which is light, so of course it's moving away from us at the speed of light, it is light.

And I'm not meaning this to be an attack. I merely want to understand ur point of view. Cos I do enjoy how your mind works, though it can be quite hard to follow sometimes....

If I didn't answer your questions properly, just ask. I'm tired and that's all I can write for now.

Ribbit

edit on 23-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Wisdom means knowledge.

It does not mean being wise.

So, in order to get wisdom, you read and research and come to your own conclusions.

And reading and research mean getting to the truth - always elusive.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
Wisdom means knowledge.

It does not mean being wise.

So, in order to get wisdom, you read and research and come to your own conclusions.

And reading and research mean getting to the truth - always elusive.

Wisdom is kNot kNowledge, it is the filtering of kNowledge with LOGIC!

So Wisdom IS Logical kNowledge, conclusions can be illogical!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He is right. Stop seeing the world like you usually see it or the way you've been thought to see it. Everything is energy, and everything is love.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

And what would happen if those magnets were "spun around" without mechanical force being applied/involved?

ALL of those magnetic orbs, like Earth and Mars and our Sun, are HUGE magnets spinning around an Armature called TWO massive back-to-back black holes, creating more energy than you can possibly imagine.

Ribbit

I don't see how you get perpetual motion out of magnets spinning around. I see how you get electricity, but magnets don't spin around each other. Magnets attract or repel other magnets. They don't spin around each other except in electrical generators or motors where a mechanical energy is being applied to spin them around each other.

The Earth is a huge magnet spinning around another huge magnet called our Sun, so what part of that don't you understand?

Ribbit

The nineteenth century law of conservation of energy is a law of physics. It states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant over time. The total energy is said to be conserved over time. A consequence of this law is that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed: it can be transformed from one form to another or transferred from one place to another. In an isolated system, energy can change its location within the system, and it can change form within the system: for instance chemical energy can become kinetic energy.

It is not energy being created by magnetism, it is work.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Ribbit

Ribbit

The nineteenth century law of conservation of energy is a law of physics. It states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant over time. The total energy is said to be conserved over time. A consequence of this law is that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed: it can be transformed from one form to another or transferred from one place to another. In an isolated system, energy can change its location within the system, and it can change form within the system: for instance chemical energy can become kinetic energy.

It is not energy being created by magnetism, it is work.

That quote says:

"It states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant over time."

An isolated system is a closed system, thus, that's governed by the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. The Universe is kNOT a closed system, it's an open system, therefore, that statement is FALSE when it comes to the Universe!

The original SOURCE of All matter is the Energy created by the Thought Process of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe. So everything owes its existence to Thought, including you and eYe.

You are kNOT Thought but you once where, so you are comprised of re-organized Thought.

www.valdostamuseum.org...

en.wikipedia.org...'s_demon

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blinded
He is right. Stop seeing the world like you usually see it or the way you've been thought to see it. Everything is energy, and everything is love.

WE IS!

W = 23
E = 5

23 + 5 = 28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = ONE

I = 9
S = 19

9 + 19 = 28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = ONE

LOVE IS!

L = 12
O = 15
V = 22