It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone hear a loud boom last night 1:00 am PST? A seal in Heaven was broken!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
She doesn't know if the sound was internal or external. She woke her teenagers up to ask if they heard it and nobody in the house did, but it woke her up out of a dead sleep and the 2nd boom/bang/sound she was wide awake for it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

If that were the case every living creature would have heard it, not just you guys

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would say if she heard the noise and some how felt that noise represented that to her then it possibly could be. After all the Christians in the Mid East are fleeing for their lifes. Which would be a persecution of the church. Since the physical body is our temple which Christ resides in.

Not out of idol curiosity would the time she heard this noise coincide with the death of Gaddafi? I know when Saddam was hung something happened in the same realm that night here. It was night where I am when he was hung.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, I was watching back in 2001 for seals of Revelation opening with the 9-11 attacks. And I drew up this timetable.

9-11-2001
Opening of the first seal of Revelation. Corresponds with Daniel 11-2 attack of the "Persian powers" attacking something Greek.

10-7-01
Opening of the 2nd seal of Revelation. Corresponds with Daniel 8 and the first attack of the Grecian power attacking back and conquring the first of the 3 Persian powers it was destined to conquer.

11-2-01
Date corresponded to the opening of the 3rd seal of Revelation. And while I did witness the event and am pretty much sure I'm not at liberty to describe it right now. It's supposed to be a secret.

11-28-01
Opening of the 4th seal of Revelation. Read in the news a month or 2 later approximately a outbreak of Ebola had happened in Africa.

Feb of 2002
Appeared the 5th seal of Revelation had opened and then it stopped. And looking at the problem I realized that the 5th seal is a long pause before the opening of the 6th. So I looked hard and long at the problem and came up with the timetable of future events.

And based on the Matthew 24 prophecy It appears the pause could last as long as 2018-2021 at the absolute outside.

And the event that would mark the pause is over? When Persia is conquered according to Daniel 8. And shortly after that event the 6th seal would open.

Then the 7th and then another pause until 2021 to 2025 when the first trumpet would sound. Probably when the 3rd ruler of the kingdom of the north in Daniel 11 is chosen.

And the date where it all ends appears to be no later than May 15 2028. But it could end as soon as May 15 2025. Best I can do until the 7 year agreement is signed. Somewhere between 2018 to 2021. And the preliminary events are over.

Ntech. Watcher since 11-2-2001. I'm either quite blessed or quite insane. But the jury is still out till 2021. But the story I could tell...about 2001.

edit on 20-10-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

It sounds a bit like the precursor to "Astral Projection".

Has she been having "strange/very vivid dreams lately"?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

Did your sister hear this sound in her head, or was it an external sound?

If it was in her head, and happens again, I would advise her to get it checked out with a doctor.

If it's in her head, it could be "exploding brain syndrome" ??
Maybe...

Exploding head syndrome

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So a seal was broken, you say? I thought I just had a little gas, but I guess it was a seal...
edit on 20-10-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If a seal was broken, wouldn't the entire world hear it as a definitive noise that nobody could explain and not just one crazy person in an American city?

Probably a jet or natural phenomena.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Please do tell that story.

No good listing stuff and then one thing is so secret, you can't discuss it so it throws any credibility off on the rest of your post.

If you really are right somehow then it's in the interests of us all reading to know what it was and be able to verify or not before looking to the rest of the dates you put after that.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I could but you really don't know what you're asking. Let's just say I opened a big can of crazy and I have been trying to keep the lid on it ever-since. But since you asked here is a tease.

It was the middle of October, 2001. After the supernatural experience I had on 9-11 my curiosity about the book of Daniel had become a quest. Why had that happened on 9-11. Why all the crazy? But having researched the subject and reading the book several times I realized what happened. Accidentally, I had cracked the first seal of Daniel. But then I realized there was a bigger goal to tackle. There was 2 seals of Daniel.

Daniel 12
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Two secrets to find. The first only accessible when the proper time had arrived. And the 2nd was mine if I wanted to put the work into it. So I took a shot at it. I copied Daniel 11 into notepad and started to work on it. It was simple. Rewrite the prophecy in modern day terms. It talks about how a future kingdom of the north makes an agreement with another confederacy of states called the kingdom of the south. NATO vs the Caliphate. And shortly afterwards the north is Pearl Harbored by a force from the South out of Egypt. The sack of the Vatican. And the war that erupts out of it.

The failure of the first invasion of the south. And the successes of the 2nd. And then the disappearance of the first king of the north. Followed by the short reign of the 2nd. And then the 3 and a half years of the 3rd ruler. The Antichrist of Christianity. And what he does and how he meets his end.

So after finishing up on the document I had to go back and tackle the "problem" verse. 11-4. What happened before the 7 year agreement.

And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

Clearly it's speaking of death and destruction of the "realm of Greece." But there was also a hidden 2nd meaning there too. So after a day or two of mentally working over the verse it came to me. Daniel 11 was a description of a vision. To understand the verse I would have to recreate the vision. And this picture came into my head. And then I did something stupid.

I said the 2nd meaning out loud. And that's when all holy hell broke loose. Harry Potter would have been proud. But this is what I saw. The tutorial.

There was this feeling that something had been watching and had been aware I said what I did. Then there was this ding in my ears. Like a hearing aid test. And then my vision went black. And suddenly I wasn't in Kansas anymore. There was this feeling I was being propelled upwards at a high rate of speed and there was these flashes and streaks of light. And oddly enough numbers. The number 2 to be exact. And after a few seconds of that then the picture changed.

It was like I was simply floating in space. Looking at the stars. But it was a very strange space and some strange stars I was looking at. For in that space there was the words of Daniel 11 glowing faintly against the darkness. And there was the stars. But they weren't really stars. It was twos. Scattered through the prophecy. Showing the points of duality.

Then after a few seconds of that then the purpose of the vision changed. Suddenly I was back in my body at home with this extremely bright picture in my head of that spacescape. And there was this feeling of pressure in my head as if the vision was expanding in there and then it was over. Leaving me with a strange headache for the rest of the day.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
That is an incredible vision! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
For anyone who's interested in reading interpretations of the visions outlined in the book of Daniel from the Bible, whether it's the traditional interpretation or the futuristic interpretation, both are talked about here for a better understanding of both:

www.danielprophecy.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Last night, my sister heard a sound, so loud and different, she cannot accurately describe it in words. There were two enormous sounds back-to-back. She said she immediately knew in her head that a Seal in Heaven was broken. She instantly thought she should pray to God. Now, this sounds weird unless you know her. She is a serious person and doesn't buy into many "conspiracy theory" ideas. Therefore, was there anyone else who had this huge sound in their head?

You can tell your sister that the seals do not make the noise it is the trumpets that sound the alarm. The seals are events to watch for in order of importance not chronologically. The first seal is the most important to look for, these seals should be sealed into your brain. This is so the "watchman" knows what to watch for , for example the first seal warns us of the Antichrist on a white horse pretending to be Jesus. Since the antichrist has not shown up as of yet this seal has not come to pass.

Tell your sister for me that when she hears a trumpet in her mind then to watch although I can not say for sure that she was not given another sign by God to grab her attention.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Last night, my sister heard a sound, so loud and different, she cannot accurately describe it in words. There were two enormous sounds back-to-back. She said she immediately knew in her head that a Seal in Heaven was broken. She instantly thought she should pray to God. Now, this sounds weird unless you know her. She is a serious person and doesn't buy into many "conspiracy theory" ideas. Therefore, was there anyone else who had this huge sound in their head?

sounds like your sister is a big fan of Robert Jordan

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Ok, going to jump out on a limb here (hop) (hop) (hop)

I've had a couple of similar experiences, and I'm also in WA state. And no, not everyone hears it. End of last year (Nov? Dec?) it also happened. We had all just gone to bed. I had just closed my eyes, and in the dead silence the loudest sound (crack/bang/boom?) happened that I've never heard before in my life. I about jumped out of my skin (I startled enough that I actually came off the bed) and it disoriented me because of the shock of it happening. In the moment of shock, I *knew* it meant the start of something. But as I gained my bearings, I couldn't remember what it was (the same as how dreams disappear shortly after you wake).

So I quickly texted my teenage son in the next room over and asked him what he thought that was. He texted back..."What what was? What are you talking about?" I texted back, "That loud noise that just happened!!" He texted back, "Oh...I didn't hear anything". At work the next day I asked people if they heard it, but nobody knew what I was talking about.

So I've had some other things happen, but I keep them to myself because if you haven't experienced it yourself then it doesn't make sense and there's no way to relate to it. And I have no desire or motivation to convince anyone of my experiences.
edit on 10/26/2011 by onthelookout because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/26/2011 by onthelookout because: fix words

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

ask your sister if someone with a loud car stereo drove by with the sound of a very loud trumpet would she also get down and pray to god? if so .. this is information i would not share with people.. because i could easily see some people abusing this info and pranking her nonstop.... constantly making super loud noises at night like trumpets making her jump to the floor on knees and pray every time it happens... would be just cruel.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join