It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone hear a loud boom last night 1:00 am PST? A seal in Heaven was broken!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Last night, my sister heard a sound, so loud and different, she cannot accurately describe it in words. There were two enormous sounds back-to-back. She said she immediately knew in her head that a Seal in Heaven was broken. She instantly thought she should pray to God. Now, this sounds weird unless you know her. She is a serious person and doesn't buy into many "conspiracy theory" ideas. Therefore, was there anyone else who had this huge sound in their head?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Could you give us a location, please? I know you've said "pst" but that covers a HUGE chunk of land and if we want to narrow things down it would help to know roughly where she was when she heard this sound. It will also help to find out what aircraft activity might have been in the vicinity (if any).

Many thanks,

Mike

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Sonic boom, thunder, car crash, gun possibly my personal thoughts are Heavens not close enough to this mess called Earth to be heard. Why would Heaven be in the atmosphere of a polluted, greedy, war mongering, terrorist filled world?

link   

I would have suggested that it was, stick with me on this one...thunder.

link   

I would assume a local transformer probably blew... that can make one hell of a bang!

It seems anytime anyone even slightly religious gets scared these days they assume the tribulation has begun or the world is comming to an end...

Don't live in fear people, fear only handycaps you...

:shk:
edit on 20-10-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I don't recall hearing anything, but uhhm...did she have any thoughts on WHICH seal?

Some interesting news out there right now, and would be interesting to compare with the seal breakings in the bible to see how compares to what happens - and give us some perspective where things stand if we can correlate.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Since you ask, the first four seals are the Four Horsemen- Pestilence, War, Famine, and Death (who picks up the corpses created by the first three)
However;
a) I understand this as God's reaction to the persecution of the church, which hasn't happened yet.
b) I'm not convinced that we're meant to understand a physical seal being opened audibly. It's a metaphorical event in John's vision.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
We in Adelaide had a 3.4 earth quake on Tuesday morning that made huge sounds (one off the back of the other). It was only a small quake but produced a lot of sound. It probably was not a "seal" but a small earth quake.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Last night, my sister heard a sound, so loud and different, she cannot accurately describe it in words. There were two enormous sounds back-to-back. She said she immediately knew in her head that a Seal in Heaven was broken. She instantly thought she should pray to God. Now, this sounds weird unless you know her. She is a serious person and doesn't buy into many "conspiracy theory" ideas. Therefore, was there anyone else who had this huge sound in their head?

A lot of people are awakening to the fact that things are about to change. Some credit aliens, some credit New Age philosophies... there are a multitude of beliefs to choose from. As for myself, I am expecting the return of Christ at any moment. I'm not just expecting it, I'm LOOKING FORWARD to it. We have totally screwed up God's green Earth; wars, pollution, and hate are killing us like a cancer, and without His intervention "No flesh shall be saved."

PPSimmons is a great Biblical teacher. You might want to turn your sister on to him. Here is one of his videos that directly relates to the OP.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is really strange. I heard the same thing, only it was approximately 1:38 AM MST. What's odd to me is I heard exactly the same thing. My house shook. I thought it could have been an earthquake. I heard the 'boom' twice and even went outside to the driveway to see if anyone was out there. I wonder what this could've been?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InFriNiTee
This is really strange. I heard the same thing, only it was approximately 1:38 AM MST. What's odd to me is I heard exactly the same thing. My house shook. I thought it could have been an earthquake. I heard the 'boom' twice and even went outside to the driveway to see if anyone was out there. I wonder what this could've been?

Well i guess this debunks the seal opening...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by Praetorius

Since you ask, the first four seals are the Four Horsemen- Pestilence, War, Famine, and Death (who picks up the corpses created by the first three)
However;
a) I understand this as God's reaction to the persecution of the church, which hasn't happened yet.
b) I'm not convinced that we're meant to understand a physical seal being opened audibly. It's a metaphorical event in John's vision.

To A: perhaps, but I have to disagree as true believers (*not* the bulk of the church - narrow & few, eh?) throughout history have been and still are consistently persecuted for refusal to compromise or not being willing to walk according to the ways of the world - however, I don't see this as requisite in Revelation or Matthew 24. Granted, I have not put a great deal of research into eschatology.

B: True, but that's not to say such an indication wouldn't be given to some as a signal and warning, though.

Thanks, and take care - this thread aside, I suppose only time will tell one way or the other.
edit on 10/20/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Washington state.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
She wasn't told in her head which Seal it was. She instantly knew she needed to pray. Again, I know this sounds crazy, but if you knew my sister, you would be very interested in this story.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You know, I guessed that might be the location. PNW for sure.

Look, there have been a lot of reports of noises and rumblings up round your way. One of the members who is keeping tabs on all this and who also lives in WA is "Westcoast".

For a starter, I'd recommend you check out her thread entitled Rumbling all day TODAY (12/28/2010) in Western Washington.

Westcoast is very knowledgeable as has a wealth of detail on the subject, and also plenty of the scientific stuff on the situation in the PNW regarding quakes -- especially relating to the Cascadia Subduction Zone and what it's capable of doing. She could be a good person for you to contact via U2U.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
to be honest it sounds like she has been watching a little to much of the TV show supernatual

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think a sonic boom is much more likely.
Of course maybe it was Zeus dropping his bowling ball, or maybe Jesus blew a tire on his gold plated heavenly Range Rover...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Now, this sounds weird unless you know her. She is a serious person and doesn't buy into many "conspiracy theory" ideas.

Apart from the whole "god and heaven" thing you mean.... you know, greatest conspiracy of all time.

I mean seriously... your sister heard a loud noise and you guys think that a seal in heaven broke?

WTF?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Did your sister hear this sound in her head, or was it an external sound?

If it was in her head, and happens again, I would advise her to get it checked out with a doctor.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It doesn't sound weird to me. If she was drawn to praying after hearing the sounds, then even if it were naturally generated, she was lead by a higher spirit that that was the thing to do. God leads us and we are where we are for a reason. So, being she is a serious and not inclined to tread to far from the sidewalk, imo if she felt that was what was happening, well....I have to some extent believe her. OK, so there may be a technological or naturally occurring reason, but that doesn't explain why she felt a seal was breaking. Sometimes feelings is all we get to go on, but we know with all our being that it was real. Thank you for sharing this, God Speed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join