It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starting a fight without actually being in it..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First off I have to admit I am a bit out of my element here. I do however want to see opinions of people more educated in this area than I am, so I can further educate myself.

I see this killing of Gadhafi basically encouraged and weapon supplied by the USA. Even though we did not directly put in ground troops to get this done, this "act" was purely and intentionally done for the benefits and the interests of the United States. It seems clear those interests and values are less about democracy and more about our dependence on finite resources. The death of Moammar Gadhafi removes a threat to the stability of global oil markets.

Are the cards being played to set up almost the exact same scenario with Iran? Is the United States backing up Israel and making up stories about Iran just to get a fight started between the two?

"Hell.. Let's get these two to fight it out. We will support Israel and even give them some cool weapons and cash, then we can go in when it's done and get what we want without getting hurt".

Let me know what you think..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ohiotim2112

That's how it's done, get people to fight each other while you reap the benfits. Divide and conquer, false flags, terror plots, etc..supply guns and rocket launchers and point them in a direction and then off to Camp David for a round of Golf.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I completely agree with you about Libya. However, though I feel the Iran conflict with the assassination attempt is horridly exaggerated and exploited for political reasons, it seems like there must be some truth to it. I doubt someone in the US government just pulled that out of their ass. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I haven't heard Ahmadinejad explicitly deny they planned the assassination of the Saudi official.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist

I completely agree with you about Libya. However, though I feel the Iran conflict with the assassination attempt is horridly exaggerated and exploited for political reasons, it seems like there must be some truth to it. I doubt someone in the US government just pulled that out of their ass. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I haven't heard Ahmadinejad explicitly deny they planned the assassination of the Saudi official.

Just because you have not actually spoken to him yourself, now, have you? All that you think you know is what comes out of the boob tube. And it was all pulled out of someone's ass. You have NO IDEA of what actually happens more than a few blocks from home, you just think what you saw on TV is the reality, never even considering, "what are they leaving out?" never mind thinking, "Is this even real?"

You cannot believe ANYTHING from the idiot box. It is pure propaganda. But I'm just paranoid, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

There's no reason to be so hostile. I do try to retain a healthy skepticism about what comes from the media, so I'm not calling you paranoid at all

Also, I don't watch TV
edit on 20-10-2011 by Terrorist because: derp

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sorry, I read your thread title and thought this would be about chicks...I mean women!

I'll leave now...

new topics

top topics

join