It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Guy Anomoly correlating with 22 predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
i did this post just a while ago showing an anomoly i found in a Family Guy episode called Fox-y Lady.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
so you make a thread about your thread?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not sure if you meant to do this...I'm guessing you did not because I've almost made that mistake before. But this would be the 2nd time I've seen this in the last 2-3 weeks.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE THREADS!! SO OP STUCK A THREAD IN HIS THREAD SO YOU CAN COMMENT WHILE YOU COMMENT!!

Seriously OP, you should have just bumped your old thread.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

If i could i could "bump" my old post i would have, i have to admit to being about as illiterate as possible about functions on this computer and website, i couldnt even post the dang pictures i was talking about in the original post and admit i dont know how in that post.
If its bad form then i do truely apologise for how i posted my message, i am sorry.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1947flxible
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

If i could i could "bump" my old post i would have, i have to admit to being about as illiterate as possible about functions on this computer and website, i couldnt even post the dang pictures i was talking about in the original post and admit i dont know how in that post.
If its bad form then i do truely apologise for how i posted my message, i am sorry.

Yes you have ruined this website with your stupid post!!! I'm joking OP, don't feel like that, everyone F's up once in a while. I used to get messages daily on here from mods moving my threads haha. Just comment on your old thread so it shows up near the top of recent posts. People might gain an interest that way, this way looks like you have nothing else to say.

Keep at it OP and don't take anything too serious, we;re all learning and were all friends on here.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
11-11-2011 is a big day coming up.
The end of world war one anniversary.
Even a US postage stamp was issued.
www.bing.com...

First World War.com - On This Day - 11 November 1919 First World War.com - A multimedia history of world war one www.firstworldwar.com/onthisday/​1919_11_​11.htm

Why is it special, I don't know yet cause I did not read further in light
of

November 11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Events · Births · Deaths · Holidays and observances November 11 is the 315th day of the year (316th in leap years) in the Gregorian ... The war officially ends on the signing of the Treaty of Versailles on June 28th 1919. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_11

the official end of the war in June.
Also the stamp was issued in March.
So why the initial 11/11/ became the celebration date is perhaps due to another tradition.

Now what are the 22 prediction you are talking about, I told you about what 11/11 is
all about almost.

new topics

top topics

join