It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi is gone, What "political" figure is next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Uh: something just occurred to me. I read the headline of this thread and immediately came here. Why?

Why is this thread here even? We are all speculating on who our elected officials are going to target and murder next! In short,
we are enjoying speculating on who in the world will be next to die as a direct target of our elected officials!
I am afraid I chose Hugo Chavez..not him but his successor. and I fell into the trap as well.
What are we doing? What have we done?
Instead of choosing who is next to die, perhaps we should be doing something about our government killing them in the first place? Some may need to die, but those in power choose according to their own ideology.
We elected them, and we are responsible for them; Donkeys and elephants in our political system all have the same DNA.

tptb does not have the slightest interest in our concerns save for manipulating our votes.
What are we doing here? choosing? this makes me a hypocrite of my own debate.
uggh!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

I will digress to page two and stand by my second post which should be the first post on page 2.
What are we doing here talking and speculating about who our elected officials will kill next?
I would remove my first post if possible as now that I consider it I choose for no one to die next.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

I dont mean to "speculate" on what leader is next, Im just more curious as to what nations leader COULD BE ousted from power, fact of the matter is, we dont know but I do know when folks get a burr up their butts there is no telling what will happen especially if the cause is just.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Wanted: Dead Only!

$10,000,000 Cash bonus
for a slow painful death.
$10,000,000 more for video
of his death sent exclusively
to CNN.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blu82
reply to post by DavidsHope

I dont mean to "speculate" on what leader is next, Im just more curious as to what nations leader COULD BE ousted from power, fact of the matter is, we dont know but I do know when folks get a burr up their butts there is no telling what will happen especially if the cause is just.

I do agree: However ousted from power generally ends up in death. It becomes a matter of who's hand pulls the trigger first. I do however commend the nation of Egypt for giving their ousted leader a trial.
It is easy to read into your posting title gone to mean dead since your reference is on Him. I imagine everyone with a computer now has seen the video of his body being kicked etc. The world is disintegrating and with increasing speed. DH

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope
reply to post by ImmortalThought

I will digress to page two and stand by my second post which should be the first post on page 2.
What are we doing here talking and speculating about who our elected officials will kill next?
I would remove my first post if possible as now that I consider it I choose for no one to die next.

You do speak truth, now that I think about it. Dam dam dam, this sick country has left its sick mark on my mind I can seem to escape it. Thanks for pointing that out DH

We really should stop speculating and start participating in the discontinuation of this tyranny.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Blu82

Greece has pretty much collapsed socially and economically, and the people want their justice. I'll be surprised if the Greek President gets out of this mess alive...

I don't think they get killed.....just that it's going to be next to impossible for them to survive politically. Greece could turn out really bad, I don't think the EU can bail them out even if it wanted to.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If there is one grain of sand screwing up the machine right now, it's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Dictators that stand tall to sell propaganda against America and/or the Elites usually stand down and shut up when threatened, Kim Jong Il comes to mind...

But Ahmadinejad does not, and won't stand down. For people who do not know, this guy was once an executioner of failed firing squads. When the bullet missed, he would be the one to end the suffering. Without fail, without remorse, without fear of consequences.

He is considered a threat. Let's not forget that Iran would be an ideal strategic military position in the region.

This week, Prime Minister Harper has been quoting that Iran is the most significant threat to the world right now...

This is the same sort of talk that was going on before the Irak war. History repeating itself.

But the gains for taking Iran down are much more appealing and lucrative than Irak.

So. very soon, I think that we will hear that it is time that we "liberate the poor people of Iran"...

That's my take on your question.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I wonder, what has Assad ever done to the West?

I don't think he's ever supported or carried out any "terrorist attacks" on Western Soil (even false flag ones), so I doubt Assad can be openly hounded and demonised by the mainstream media like they did with Gaddafi.
Besides, China and Russia have already vetoed any sanctions on Syria. If NATO decides to go against it, China or Russia could see it as a direct threat to their interests - and then sh*t is literally going to hit the fan.
edit on 21-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Its getting fishy that some of the leaders who were terrorists, dictators are getting wiped out. Also, good people like Bhutto were killed too. There is something going on that we don't know yet. Iran, Pakistan could be next. But when it comes to Pak, China will not mess around. And that will start WW3.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

He has been massacring his own people, there is open rebellion, whether orchestrated or not... He has been exposed as an evil, brutal dictator and tyrant... He is the next logical target.

He should go into exile now... If he doesn't want to be "martyred"

IMO

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
the next to topple is going to be Bashar al-Assad's regime, the Syrian's are not going to let this go on, the Syrian army will split in 2 one for the people and one for the regime. It will more bloody than the Libya up rising, after that i would say Pakistan, then Iran, the pres vs the religious leader ship. the North Korea, and Chavez regime will stay intact, the only other country or nation that could be toppled is Greece, all the others are to strong or the people top week to rebel.
edit on 21-10-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
"They" have to take down Assad before "they" can go after Iran.

And the head honcho Khomeini over there has also been threatening to remove Ahmadinejad's position, not just him... Think they smell what's cooking?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Im enjoying the replies from all of you, Its not my intention to wish death upon someone, even though I do, especially being a combat veteran but it just seems like the people of power are dropping likes flies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join