Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

America: repudiated or emulated

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Okay I heard this question while listening to this radio show. Pat Buchanan was on talking about his new book 'Suicide of a Superpower. The host asked should American be repudiated or emulated. and I thought to myself man that is hard question to answer, at least for me it is.

So I guess I would like to ask the ATS community what they think. I am going for currently should America be emulated or repudiated? maybe both.

I love this country but I also know what dark things this country has done.

So what do you think??




posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher
 


So I guess I would like to ask the ATS community what they think. I am going for currently should America be emulated or repudiated? maybe both.





You don't get off that easy...spit it out!


IMO - 98% of America (to include culture, economy, colonialism and political/legal system) should be repudiated...the other 2%, rooting for the underdog & the ability to buy land, should be emulated...though the latter seems to be faltering as well.


Why we didn't put some of the G.I. Generation on ice is a mystery to me..?





posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm going with a third descriptor: Emasculated. (Our Glorious Leadership anyway.)


Gotta run. 2nd line.
edit on 10/20/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Nothing should be emulated - everything should be a learning experience to create something better






top topics
 
1

log in

join