It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
One thing for sure OP if you think your nuts....then there's going to be a lot of happy squirrels and birds around the world feeding of all of us nuts !

I can't explain what I feel either only that I'm anticipating something thats going to happen but dont know what it is, same as you and all the others which have replied.

My energy is all over the place, sometimes I feel so damn tired I can barely move, and other times I feel like one of those wind up toys that has been wound up and wound up so tight that it just breaks....or like I am building up energy inside that wants to go supernova and exlode like a star.

I have most difficulty dealing with stressful situtations and negative people, its like my body or innerself is just rejecting negative stuff, or its like its not so important to be bothered with...its weird.

Finding food a bit odd also, not wanting to eat much meat...not wanting to eat much at all really, I only do because I feel I have to.

So your not alone..and your not nuts ....something is going down, I guess we just have to wait and see what it is.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

I think it's a growing incongruity, and a subtle awareness of our own utter absurdity as human beings, relative to the human being we are meant to be and to become.

I've been documenting it in my own way, and in my own experience in this thread I've been active in, called, aptly,

You are ABSURD!

Good eye.

Some might say that it's the "sheep being separated from the goats" but I can't see it like that, because I love all people, and soon we'll all catch up to the same grand realization, at some point, but until we do, the pressure and incongruity will only increase, until we all "pop".

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Close but we will go to 5th D not 4th. We are transending 4th at the moment,

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Thank you for sharing your feelings with us. I will give you my take on what we are experiencing. A few people will agree with me and many will not. And that's okay.

I believe we are on the brink of an evolution of humanity. I believe that energies from the cosmos (somewhere in the cosmos, I don't pretend to know where exactly) are aimed at us. "Us" meaning the entire galaxy. Some people think that the energies come from the "galactic center". Others think the energies come from g-d or "source". Wherever these energies come from, they are coming toward us. In fact, I believe that they have already arrived, and that's why we are feeling something. However, the energies that we are feeling right now are just the very edge of the wave that is coming. It is my opinion that the bulk of the wave is very close, but not yet reached us.

What will happen to humanity once the wave arrives? Well, evolution. I believe it is a very good thing.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It's the powder keg effect. Before any massive change occurs in society, people know. It's humanities way of communicating without strictly vocal means. (I.E. Voice pattern, posture, perspiration, fluidity in movement, eye movement. Thank you sir.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I could explain some other odd things
-More awareness of the world around me
-Tension raising when i see more fabricated news
-More tension being in this system,

Something seems wrong to me, i dont know how to explain it. Like, "What are we doing" kind of energy, I think the 'big realization' is coming, i think that is whats going down. Something big is coming, something good, or bad. I dont know. But everything seems fake these days, everything.

I can completely understand what you mean by everything seeming fake. It's as if all the world is a stage, or a game. We are just actors/actresses. We are just players in the game. There is a much bigger reality and ours' just seems so.... fake. Gotchya

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

May it lift all boats in good natured, good hearted laughter, this wave, as the great net of heaven draws up and in, the catch of all ages.

But oh to be left behind, unable to laugh, what a tragedy that will be for some.

Prepare to laugh out loud at your own absurdity, and you'll be just fine. Refuse and harden your heart in a strict materialistic illusory reality as you've been taught, and it will be very difficult, your eventually "popping".

We're about to all explode like popcorn, spiritually and psychologically.

I've tried to do my best to be most helpful to the process, having already popped myself and more than once!

Please, take heed!

You are ABSURD!

P.S. All happiness for man must arise exclusively only in relation to some unhappiness, however absurd, already experienced, and the more than suffering and sorrow has carved into our being, the more joy we can contain.

From my perspective, it's not the messed up people who have anything to worry about, but the self professed "normal" people, my heart really goes out to them in a big way, the poor souls they won't know what hit them when the time comes, and they won't know how to love, or how to laugh, but the rest of us we will teach them.

edit on 21-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: no reason needed. It is the knowledge of experience.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by AzureSky

Brilliant movie, one of the best i have seen. You know i can feel it, I have been able to feel it for months now. I hope the changes are here.

Me too, as each day goes on. I am more and more disgusted by everything around me, it just seems so... counterproductive to our advancement. How everything is geared to suck the wealth out of the entire planet.. I don't know how much longer i can actually keep my sanity at this rate, because it drives me crazy that people just don't get it. People are waking up i hope, more and more..

Im familliar with 11.11.11, also some other ascension topics. It is something i enjoy dearly to read about, and hollow earth theory
. I personally believe that there is some sort of process going on around us that is preparing us for this awareness, something big that we cannot deny. The truth. The mayans had a calendar of out evolution, which has nine waves. From the start of time, until the end. Billions of years. 9 levels on a mayan pyramid. But also the 9th wave (last one), and the 7th day is already happening as we speak. If you look at one of the posts on the first page, i put a video up. and it accurately explains what im talking about.

But this 11.11.11 thing is the Galactic Federation is it not? perhaps something else lines up with it. While i do keep an open mind, because really, everything and anything is possible. Somewhere. In the universe. I have been doing a bunch of research on that lately as well actually. Reading channelings and the like.

I think we may be on some sort of pinnacle... something has to happen, because humanity as a whole right now is suffering. And we know who and what is causing it. If there are species of aliens in the background, unaware to us, helping destroy this evil that plagues us. I mean. If you think about it.. What would an evil alien overlord do? Enslave a race to extract the wealth from the planet for their own gain. Never know, could happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I am so relating to this post and the responses, thank you for sharing.

I offer this...

www.billhicks.se

The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: 'Is this real? Or is this just a ride?' And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and they say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid - ever - because... this is just a ride.' And we kill those people.... 'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride! Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry; look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that - ever notice that? - and we let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because... it's just a ride, and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort. No worry. No job. No savings and money. Just a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one.

The word that is coming up that is freaking me out is impatience and if I am honest with myself I am feeling this impatience too.

And I'm thinking to myself, your a reasonable person and you have some strong moral beliefs and do you realize what you may be impatient for.

It doesn't take a lot of imagination using what we know of the world around us to come to the conclusion that we may all be in for a very bad time and yet we are impatient? But we are aren't we?

On the ride of life that Hicks so eloquently illustrates for us it feels like we just rounded a g-turn and are now heading up the elevator, clinching that bar holding us in our seats and waiting for the big plunge that makes the mind wonder "Just how safe is this thing?" But the cart never comes to the top and we continue to quietly ascend we know the drop is coming but none us know what's in store but we can't wait to get there.

The only thing I know for certain is we are "all" along for this ride.
edit on 21-10-2011 by WWJFKD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Same here.Your post describes very accurately what I feel. I've lost all interest in work.Even getting paid seems like a chore. Many of the things that thrilled me before seem empty and one dimensional.It's like someone or thing has sucked the jelly out of my donut.I seem to be losing long held inhibitions and views and replacing them with new ones.Many people I once looked up to, disgust me now.I feel like a character in the Wizard of Oz who has just found out the Wizard is a fraud.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You speak a lot better english than people that do actually have it as their native language....
2nd line

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Very interesting career you have chosen for yourself. You do realize everything we do is for a certain purpose. You seem worried that you may not be able to make a career if things stay the way they are. I feel you will be one of the new leaders in Philosophy if you keep your attitude positive and vibrations high. You created a road that will fullfill you even if it is not filled with wealth. Most don't try to figure out why they fell in shadows or pits. Usually the ones who are successful know what roads they took to acheive their dreams in life.

Peace to you

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
What is more strange is most of us are feeling the same thing and in my case i know that i'm too being in some sort of psychological evolution and there is nothing i can do about it.

I am having a thought that someone behind the curtain is re-arranging our basic thinking programs. may be.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by shansen

You are certainly not alone in this at all, nor do I think you're more crazy then the rest of us. I know how it could seem like that sometimes though. The 'vibration/hum' for want of a better description, is worse for me of a night, I can feel it too. It has even woken me some nights when it is very strong, and I have to get up and check on the kids, it's most unsettling sometimes. Night is when I feel it most. A pressure builds in my head along with the 'hum' and I lay there thinking, this is it. Something is going to happen tonight/soon. I'm deffinately impatient as well.Maybe because there are so many distractions during the day I don't notice it so much, but yesterday I sat in the garden, bare feet on the grass, and I could feel it then too, a weird little hum in the soles of my feet. Sometimes it scares me and other times I feel completely calm about it.
Thank you for posting your story, I'm not sure I helped much.

WOW, i could re-post this myself! This is exactly what i am experiencing. Even at this very moment the hum is so intense its making it hard to focus on anything but within.
I feel complete calmness when i accept it and am doing what i want, but trying to blend it in with work i find quite difficult.
What i can say is, you are not alone and i am 110% positive that something big will happen soon.
I wake everyday knowing i am one step closer and cannot wait for it to finally peak, whatever it is.
Accept it, bring it on, the time is near

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I am quite aware of it too, and the only explanation I am willing to give it is that it is the movement of the collective consciousness- or collective subconscious.

I started to feel it in 1995, and trying to pin down what I was picking up resulted in some pretty far out writings- letters I wrote to friends which I wish I could take back, journals I have since thrown away. I seemed to just go into a trance-like state at times and go on for pages, or talk for an hour, then be really surprised at what came out of me!

It was describing something like you can find others into all over the net now- a spiritual revolution, evolution, ascension..... a collective change coming about.

I eventually decided that trying to focus too intently on knowing or possessing knowledge of what it was all about is what leads to things like Campings predictions..... you just have your imagination carry you off, even when the basis of your feeling was correct.

So I purposely refrain from trying to determine details about exactly what is happening or going to happen. Following intuition is largely made up of "staying light" acknowledge the whiff of something up, don't try to catch it in your hands. Your mind may not be able to grasp exactly what is happenign and will make out of it something it is not.

I am staying alert. I have worked on integrity and balance very intensely since that year, I have positioned myself physically and materially to be ready for material of physical disorganization. But now I am just being flexible, observing, and staying receptive to the ebbs and flows I feel in that deep collective subconscious.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Something new isn’t coming...something very old is coming but instead of at a whisper, it’s shouting to our souls.

Years ago I felt a storm coming far away, a storm uncontrollable by man. Each year it came closer. Just a couple of years ago the storm arrived. Most people have been wrapped up in day to day affairs to even hear it coming. Now the rain and wind and destruction is here, it has everyone’s attention.

It is the final battle of good and evil over dominating man. The old cartoons where a little angel was on one shoulder and a little devil on the other influencing someone’s thoughts and feelings quietly has been around for a long time. With the storm, it’s not a tiny angel or devil but rather huge ones that their inner voices are loud and cannot be ignored but only to agree with or to disagree with.

The madness these loud voices have invoked in those who haven’t made a stand for good can be seen around the world in random acts of extreme violence or the pure hate influencing groups and even countries of people. The war is on and it isn’t a class struggle of money but rather of good and evil, selflessness or selfishness.

Inside we know what’s coming and can do nothing to stop it. The only thing we can do is to choose either good or evil, caring about each other or having only care for one’s self. These days will lend options of which side to be part of and the final destination they lead to. Our thoughts, pleasures and desires from life in this world will soon vanish leaving nothing but a memory and as the sun sets watching it all turn dark.

To everything that has a beginning it also must have an end.

I believe what we are hearing in the deepest parts of our being is the war drums and all that man is doing, not doing, planning or controlling is being influenced by those beating the drums and they are not of this world or this dimension of time and space.

Where we end up after life in this world will matter forever while what happens here will be forgotten forever.

I think people are reacting to these inner voices not knowing what they are or what they mean becoming afraid of what their souls are picking up but their brain cannot understand or validate them leaving confusion.

Have courage, stand for what’s right to the end, fight the good fight, the prize is found at the end of it all, not at the beginning nor the middle nor close to the end.

A Voice in the Wilderness

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview

Originally posted by AzureSky
I could explain some other odd things
-More awareness of the world around me
-Tension raising when i see more fabricated news
-More tension being in this system,

Something seems wrong to me, i dont know how to explain it. Like, "What are we doing" kind of energy, I think the 'big realization' is coming, i think that is whats going down. Something big is coming, something good, or bad. I dont know. But everything seems fake these days, everything.

I can completely understand what you mean by everything seeming fake. It's as if all the world is a stage, or a game. We are just actors/actresses. We are just players in the game. There is a much bigger reality and ours' just seems so.... fake. Gotchya

You are right. I look at at businesses, like AIG, and TD and BMO and all this stuff..and its just fake, like a 'front' for gangsters. Politicians that seem engineered in every way. The buildings, the signs, the streets, the vehicles and power generation. The medical system. Big pharma. Education system. Everything seems just.. i dont know how to explain it. Its like the tentacles of a demon that has woven its way into ever facet of life as we know it. The education system is like trying to put people through a cookie cutter mold. "You have to learn this, and this, and this, and this, and this. No choices." While i do like to write poetry, what would reciting the first half of romeo and juliet, have anything to do with real life?

Go to school, graduate. Go back to school and hope your parents are well off, if not, multiple thousands of dollars in debt. Hope you get a decent job, and pay on this debt for 10+ years. I am 40k in debt, but will probably end up paying more than 60 with all that interest on it. I have a decent job yes. But i cannot move from my current residence, i dont like the city that much, i like being surrounded by at least some nature, and someplace this isn't teeming with sound.

Go to school -> Increased debt -> pay back with interest -> slavery
buy/Eat food(profit) -> that is a monopolized industry, most of which is unsafe for humans -> get sicker over the long term -> illness -> medical treatment and pharma (profit for them, debt for you).
War -> weapons manufacturing (profit) -> vehicle and fuel (profit) -> Impose new government to allow them to steal the resources/put the country in debt(profit) -> More profit if you fund both sides.
Working -> to pay off debt -> try to live -> taxes go to federal loan debt interest -> perpetual debt.

I dunno, just ranting. Everything just seems geared to rob the wealth out of everyone. Im not talking about people making 350k, or a million, or whatever. Im talking about corporate interests that control everything, or are in the process of doing that. They own it allll...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I hate to jump on the band wagon but I've felt much the same lately. Why just the other day I felt anxious and impatient. I felt almost angry like my energy was overwhelming my body and wanted to burst out of me somehow. I felt like a caged animal and I paced around the house. I was by myself though and had been in the house the majority of the day. I'm senior in college and I have a lot of things to stress me out but I wasn't mad or concerned with anything in particular. I've felt like that more and more lately and I still don't really have a reason to feel this way. I don't feel that way right now; but I'm also stoned right now. The Ramons said it best, "I want to be sedated." Easier to deal with the anxiety. I hope something good happens soon.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I feel it too - a great "something" coming down the line. Feels like it will be soon, but I have been feeling like this for just over a year now.

Unlike you I can't see it on the faces of other people. A lot of my friends feel the same way and I have noticed other people's beliefs slowly changing as well. Yet most people around here (Australia) seem to be content to maintain the status quo. If something happens, it will be them who are the most surprised and I will have a role in explaining/comforting them.

I don't think I have dealt with it well, becoming more afraid and restless. I just have to keep reminding myself to be patient. Be patient. Its difficult because I feel right on the edge of my seat and just keep willing "it" to happen if "it" is going to happen already!

The disclaimer is that I do suffer from anxiety so the easy answer is its just that. To me, it feels different than before and much bigger.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

I cannot help but wonder if the Schumann Resonance has anything to do with it. The Schumann Resonance is the planetary vibration, measured in Hertz. From 1899, when it was first discovered by Nicola Tesla, until the mid 1980s, it remained at a stable 7.8 Hz. From the mid to late 80s onward to 2011, it has gone up to 12 Hz. Supposedly, the faster the earth vibrates, the slower it rotates.

A star for you for mentioning the Schumann Resonance! An absolutely scientific way of measuring the increase in vibration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join