Is something new trying to enter our lives?

page: 2
180
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Energy when it is focused enough by a particular large collective can almost take upon a life of its own. Too many people are sharing similar thoughts even if they are not speaking them; it has now come to overwhelm them. Talking about things can help relieve the suffering you feel, so talking usually helps release the tense energy, however when a point comes at which there is too much tension then speech stops because it is no longer a release. At this point the energy develops within, connects with the whole, and then becomes almost its own being.

As you mentioned earlier a revolution ensued following such a concentration of energy, view the revolution as the entirety of that energy almost like the revolution is a whole being constructed of the millions of participating revolutionary parts. A giant it becomes, savage in nature and endless in its pursuit of prey. Whenever such a beast is unleashed the targets are often helpless to stop it.


Maybe we didn't realize our real potential... yet. But I'm absolutely positive about the fact that the phrase "Men can move the mountains" is having a real meaning in terms of our inner being - if there is one. I don't see myself as a skeptic and I'm trying to keep my mind wide open; who knows, perhaps something is indeed, awakening.




posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I feel it too my friend, i think everyone is starting to feel it. I dont know how to explain it either, just this underlying energy connecting people. I feel it, there is this 'tense' feeling, wherever i go. I am from Nova Scotia, Canada, I am inclined to believe through various research that we are on the cusp of a global awakening. And do you see it now?

Case in point, the #Occupy movement. It is bringing awareness, and bringing knowledge to the table, and more and more people are becoming more aware of whats happening around us. I am glad for that, I like to read 'channeled' messages from SaLuSa, and some other ones, unsure of their trueness, but a good read if you have time. galacticmessages.com i think is what it is, it might seem farfetches. But with an infinite universe, comes infinite possibilities.

We as a species are connected, it's probably at the quantum level, something we can't see. But as more of us feel this 'tension' more people will realize this tension as well. Tensions are rising, a paradigm shift is upon us. And it needs to happen. If you feel threatened though, please get your wife and children to safety,
Good luck my friend, Much love. We are all connected, We are all brothers and sisters. Together, as a whole, we -can- make a difference.

Watch this video, it is very enlightening. It is the mayan calendar, but it is the calendar of our evolution as a species, it explains the waves of conciousness (or levels), and it is only 15 minutes long. Worth the watch. Could explain some things for you, if you believe the maya were correct.


I watched the video.
AzureSky, THANK YOU.
There's nothing more I can say.


Originally posted by UnlikeAnyone
How I deal with it? Well....I try and talk to people about it, but they just think I'm nuts. My husband is the most blatant about it. He says "Even if you ARE right, and something is about to happen, what do I care? It's not like I can stop it anyway, does that affect what you do today and tommorrow? No. Because if nothing happens, you've wasted a lot of time worrying, and if something does happen, then congratulations, you've still wasted a lot of time worrying for something inevitable anyway".



I have to admit your husband is right, from many points of view. There are, probably, people who react to this - if there IS something - in a sort of instinctive manner, without making efforts to perceive the whole thing on a conscious level... would be better this way? The future will tell.


Originally posted by AzureSky
But everything seems fake these days, everything.


Exactly.


Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Or maybe it's just an effect of too much ATS.
edit on 10/20/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)





Originally posted by 1ofmany
reply to post by shansen
 


Bravo Shansen! very well written,you are on the right wave together with the rest of us,i guess quite a few pple feel the same thing as u do!...si eu astept cu nerabdare schimbarea..


Thank you...



Originally posted by jw2305
Thank you for the post and all the replies. Ha my wife and I are not that crazy after all..
Pete


It seems either you're not crazy or alarmingly many of us are.




posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You guys keep saying there is "tension in the air" or "an energy that I can feel". Are you guys speaking metephorically or literally?

If you are speaking metephorically...then ignore the rest of this.

If you are speaking literally.....read on.
Could this possible be HAARP (or similar technology)?? Watch this documentary and let me know....ignore the title. Because what I think you guys are feeling is the ELF waves from this 100 billion watt machine that is blasting energy into our atmosphere. These waves, if matched with the brain's own magnetic waves, can be used to change the way a person feels. Could this also be connected to these loud sounds that people are hearing high within the atmosphere???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

REMEMBER: Ignore the title...even though this technology has to do with other "theories" we are not discussing that here.

www.youtube.com...


Examples of why I think this could possible be HAARP technology....


shansen....


" like it was an order propagated along the thoughts' matrix."




"I'm looking around me and sometimes, the tension is so dense that it almost can be touched. There's a low, very low vibration, somewhere: maybe in the air, maybe in the sky, maybe into the ground or, maybe, in our collective EGO, as a whole."


and neopan100 ....



Yes..I started feeling this about mid june..just very pessimistic. It has gotten worse with each month..like I can't focus on a goal..I see no light at the end of the tunnel kind of thing. I just don't know how to make it uphill..I don't know if I am explaining correctly..but--I just feel uncertain about every single decision I make..I feel stuck in time.


or jw2305




We both have said the same about something not right in the air or a weird feeling that something is coming to be upon us that will change or bring hardship and destruction.....It's almost like the air pressure does not match for this time of the year if that makes sense.



P.S.
The main reason I believe this could be HAARP is because you say you could feel it in 1989 in Romania. That is about the time that Russia was first testing their High Frequency weapons out.....

edit on 20-10-2011 by curran736 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Great post but i not agree with you generally .Making paralel with Romanian revolution (1989) and now ...hmmmm ... Romanian revolution was influenced by some East Europe revolutions and big events happening before and after ..falling Berlin wall ,collapse of Soviet Union , Poland Revolution,Czech Spring etc etc.Also CIA involvement in this revolution is well proven and other western private contractors connected with western goverments.So this feeling you have is maybe just a individual small paranoia which will pass. Anyway great post and wishing good health to you and your family.
edit on 20-10-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen
 


wonderful OP.........I was sitting here deciding if I was going to post, then Marvin Gaye's "Whats goin on" comes on the radio.........LOL

yes, I believe you have hit on something, like you explained, its nothing you can put your finger on, its just a feeling, its in the air, its in your sub conscious...............or maybe it is the "little man on your shoulder"

the only thing I can add is..............What is in the air, to me feels like a good thing!!

I type so slow, now Rare Earth's "Get Ready" is playing.

whats goin on and get ready.........................Well there's your answer!! LOL S&F for you

Parker
MTUBY

edit on 20-10-2011 by ParkerCramer because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen
 


You are certainly not alone in this at all, nor do I think you're more crazy then the rest of us. I know how it could seem like that sometimes though. The 'vibration/hum' for want of a better description, is worse for me of a night, I can feel it too. It has even woken me some nights when it is very strong, and I have to get up and check on the kids, it's most unsettling sometimes. Night is when I feel it most. A pressure builds in my head along with the 'hum' and I lay there thinking, this is it. Something is going to happen tonight/soon. I'm deffinately impatient as well.Maybe because there are so many distractions during the day I don't notice it so much, but yesterday I sat in the garden, bare feet on the grass, and I could feel it then too, a weird little hum in the soles of my feet. Sometimes it scares me and other times I feel completely calm about it.
Thank you for posting your story, I'm not sure I helped much.



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Everyone I know feels it.

And this is what a very old and wise American Indian shaman told me.

There is another world or dimension next to the one we occupy and there is a war going on "over there"

What we are experiencing is "bleed over" from that war into our dimension and "time/space"

somehow earthlings are connected to the pain and suffering being experienced by our "neighbors"

The unexplained loud booms and light flashes seen all over our planet are physical manifestations of this war.

I personally have experienced "over there" thru substances and rituals that I am forbidden to talk about due to the T&C of this site.



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I just asked my friend about it,
He pretty much said that same thing, as i was explaining what i was feeling, he was completing my sentences, Just this underlying.. nervousness i guess, like something is coming our way, we don't know what. but something. I dunno, he feels it.



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
thank you OP, great post. Yes I do feel that something is coming, like so many others. When I get too tense with the waiting, I fall back on my skills as a gardener. Relax, breathe, have patience.... sit back and watch it grow, and know that whatever fruit there is to harvest will come only when the time is right. Not before.



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
First off,
I would like to add, I definitely feel it too.
I have been very vocal about this recently.
I feel it in the center of my chest like a giant weight that is just sitting on me.
It is so thick in the air you could almost cut it with a knife.

Secondly,
I know 'I' am changing for many reaasons, too long to go into in one post but for example,

Am I the only one who can hardly bear to sit thru a T.V. commercial anymore?
I watch very little T.V. anyway and I have always loathed commercials but lately, I find myself getting angry
just having to sit thru ONE commercial. Something about the phonyness of it all.
It is sooo 'fake'....so.....disinginuous, if that is the right word I am looking for.
It is so blatantly obvious and unapologetically false that it makes my stomach turn.
Being marketed to really really REALY PISSES ME OFF to no end!!!!
It makes me feel like I am less than human. Like I am just a number who has the ONE thing they want....PAPER!!!

PAPER with numbers printed on it!!!!
That's all they really want!!!
MY PAPER with numbers printed on it.
Then why can't they just come the 'F' out and say it already?!?!?

"We want your paper with numbers printed on it. Preferrably the papers with higher numbers"

I find myself shouting explitives at my T.V. when it IS on!
I have 5 kids and they watch t.v. too. so even when 'I' am not watching it, there's a good chance it is ON anyway.

"dads yelling at the T.V. again mom".

Aghhhhh!
edit on 20-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
First off,
I would like to add, I definitely feel it too.
I have been very vocal about this recently.
I feel it in the center of my chest like a giant weight that is just sitting on me.
It is so thick in the air you could almost cut it with a knife.

Secondly,
I know 'I' am changing for many reaasons, too long to go into in one post but for example,

Am I the only one who can hardly bear to sit thru a T.V. commercial anymore?
I watch very little T.V. anyway and I have always loathed commercials but lately, I find myself getting angry
just having to sit thru ONE commercial. Something about the phonyness of it all.
It is sooo 'fake'....so.....disinginuous, if that is the right word I am looking for.
It is so blatantly obvious and unapologetically false that it makes my stomach turn.
Being marketed to really really REALY PISSES ME OFF to no end!!!!
It makes me feel like I am less than human. Like I am just a number who has the ONE thing they want....PAPER!!!

PAPER with numbers printed on it!!!!
That's all they really want!!!
MY PAPER with numbers printed on it.
Then why can't they just come the 'F' out and say it already?!?!?

"We want your paper with numbers printed on it. Preferrably the papers with higher numbers"

I find myself shouting explitives at my T.V. when it IS on!
I have 5 kids and they watch t.v. too. so even when 'I' am not watching it, there's a good chance it is ON anyway.

"dads yelling at the T.V. again mom".

Aghhhhh!
edit on 20-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)


I know exactly what you mean man.
I cannot stand watching commercials, every time i do i make snide remarks about them because i see through that garbage like its nothing. Its annoying, i get them on youtube too, it gets annoying as hell.

It just, hits your nerves man. I also havent had cable for a year prior to this, so i kinda got sensitised to the garbage again, i swear at the tv too. Haha

"Eff you Chase creditcards"
"Eff you american eagle"

I even go as far as being "American eagle? Are you effing joking me? Lets go pay 60 bucks for a pair of jeans that cost two dollars, if that, to make. And some poor chinese kid is making these, along with those 200 dollar nike sneakers, eff you."

I spend more time on my computer now a days, away from the commercials.

Pharma commericals get on my nerves the most.

edit on 20/10/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)
edit on 20/10/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello Wayseer,

Welcome to the party. The veil is being lifted in my opinion. Many of you say you no longer have patience for this BS three ring circus. TV has turned into a mind control box or maybe it always was but I just noticed it a year ago. About a year ago something in my head changed. I am 180 degrees from my old thinking. I was once very conservative but now I want nothing to do with any party.

We are humans and we are very powerful. Many feel the changes that are occurring. Many have mentioned how the Sun seems hotter and brighter. To me it is sending healing energies that will upgrade humanity and drop the Ego since it is what keeps us in fear. The elite use our Ego to control us. They create false flags and we get scared. Many see these are games now, thanks to 911. Sept 11 was terrible but I see a silver lining that has come from it. The past decade has been filled with war and death. This has caused our minds to evolve. I believe we have taken the Red pill and there is nothing to turn us back into robots. Was this the elites job? Did they create hell on earth to get us to wake up? To me they actually did us a favor. Remember their motto. Order out of Chaos. The pain and suffering over the past decade has in my opinion caused many to feel empathy toward others in our world who are trying to survive. This empathy toward humans mixed with the Sun rays has created a massive upgrade. Think of our brains as computers. We have always been told we use only a small portion of our brains. I believe this upgrade will turn us into what we are meant to be. FREE and knowing that our emotions effect others. When the Ego is gone the Love can appear. The Elite will no longer be needed because we will not be killing ourselves anymore or trying to compete for every tiny thing in life that really means nothing at the end of day.

I enjoy this extra energy and I use it. After I learned that our body can use these energies as gifts I started meditating, sun gazing, Reiki energy healing, Telekinesis, turning a Chi Wheel with this new sense. If people get wound up to the point they are going to pop, start trying to use your minds to create. Watch how many coincidences start happening. Keep your vibration high and your mind will create or at least that is what I am seeing. Coincidences will appear with Synchronicity to create a path to follow. Intuitions will also start when the vibrations are high enough. Everyone has these tools and a few are beginning to play with them. I also feel much more spiritual and in touch with our Creator since having felt Chi energy that is all around each of us. Many experience Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, hands tingling, etc.. I myself seem to be having a hard time fitting into the world that everyone I know is still in. Everyone looks at me like I am crazy basically because they are at a different vibration. Many will call others crazy because they only know what they feel. Nothing wrong with that. I suspect they will change as well when the energy starts effecting their souls. Here is a good video of what a wayseer is. See if it means anything to you.

Peace to all.

edit on 20-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by curran736
You guys keep saying there is "tension in the air" or "an energy that I can feel". Are you guys speaking metephorically or literally?

If you are speaking metephorically...then ignore the rest of this.

If you are speaking literally.....read on.
Could this possible be HAARP (or similar technology)?? Watch this documentary and let me know....ignore the title. Because what I think you guys are feeling is the ELF waves from this 100 billion watt machine that is blasting energy into our atmosphere. These waves, if matched with the brain's own magnetic waves, can be used to change the way a person feels. Could this also be connected to these loud sounds that people are hearing high within the atmosphere???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

REMEMBER: Ignore the title...even though this technology has to do with other "theories" we are not discussing that here.

www.youtube.com...


Examples of why I think this could possible be HAARP technology....


shansen....


" like it was an order propagated along the thoughts' matrix."




"I'm looking around me and sometimes, the tension is so dense that it almost can be touched. There's a low, very low vibration, somewhere: maybe in the air, maybe in the sky, maybe into the ground or, maybe, in our collective EGO, as a whole."


and neopan100 ....



Yes..I started feeling this about mid june..just very pessimistic. It has gotten worse with each month..like I can't focus on a goal..I see no light at the end of the tunnel kind of thing. I just don't know how to make it uphill..I don't know if I am explaining correctly..but--I just feel uncertain about every single decision I make..I feel stuck in time.


or jw2305




We both have said the same about something not right in the air or a weird feeling that something is coming to be upon us that will change or bring hardship and destruction.....It's almost like the air pressure does not match for this time of the year if that makes sense.



P.S.
The main reason I believe this could be HAARP is because you say you could feel it in 1989 in Romania. That is about the time that Russia was first testing their High Frequency weapons out.....

edit on 20-10-2011 by curran736 because: (no reason given)


I hope not and don't really think so, but there's the possibility all things considered.
I'm sorry I didn't watch the vid, but have read enough about the subject to not completely discount it.



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2
 


That was absolutely amazing!
Thank you so much for posting that 1st vid, simply inspiring, and your words...?
well...they were packed with positive power, awesome stuff! I'm going to share that vid with everyone I know, including my kids when they get home from school.
I feel today like I've found a piece of treasure I always knew was there.


Thanks mate







Oh, and Jim! I'm commin' honey!!





posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Isn't it ironic? You can feel a low vibration which is invisible, yet pervasive?

You seem to oddly-enough resonate either against this new-found vibration or downright find it uncomfortable and possibly out-of-sync with your natural vibration?

Perhaps this new "vibration" is being ramped-up and we are just now (lately) only being able to sense it?

Possibly.

Perhaps this is another symptom of ascension? Perhaps.

Either way, it does seem that we are "expanding" our perspectives and able to perceive things which we never were able to; and either/or, being able to "see" more of our universe is a good thing, if used correctly.

Just use the KISS method when discerning what or what not you should believe. Keep It Simple Stupid, after-all, it is hard-coded into our DNA what is correct and what isn't. You'll instinctively know the answer by just taking the information contained in the emotion and using it to discern things, then releasing the emotion to go whence it came. Don't hold onto negativity, only light.

Much Love and Light; and many blessings!



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Hello Wayseer,

Watch how many coincidences start happening. Keep your vibration high and your mind will create or at least that is what I am seeing. Coincidences will appear with Synchronicity to create a path to follow. Intuitions will also start when the vibrations are high enough. Everyone has these tools and a few are beginning to play with them. I also feel much more spiritual and in touch with our Creator since having felt Chi energy that is all around each of us. Many experience Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, hands tingling, etc.. I myself seem to be having a hard time fitting into the world that everyone I know is still in. Everyone looks at me like I am crazy basically because they are at a different vibration. Many will call others crazy because they only know what they feel. Nothing wrong with that.


SO TRUE!



edit on 20-10-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Edited for brevity



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Maybe many of you are experiencing anxiety There are many stressful events happening now with wars and the economy as well as everyone involved in some sort of personal struggle. Life is just too stressful and fast paced that it is hard to tune out and focus on something that relaxes us.

I feel it too. Feels like I'm waiting on somebody to come "help" or take some of my load off me.



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I know what it is. It's not new. In fact it's very old. For a long while there it was still around but wasn't able to communicate with the general population as it was avoided as much as could be. People had spent years trying to fight this beast and the best defence was the laziness of it's nature. But since the birth of the internet it's found a new home and its lazy nature doesn't slow it down as the ether is a soft mode of travel for it. It's not shy and it can grow. There is resistance but it just ignores the resistance and goes on its way. It's called..

LACK OF REASON!



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen
 


Many stars and many flags yet so few responses to balance the numbers. This anomaly translates into that many are feeling exactly as you do, though they may not be able to express the feelings that are building up inside, especially as eloquently as you have (as your English exceeds the capabilities of most native speakers of the language).
Change is coming. We are at the end of an age. The Maya were correct in their prediction of a time of great change, and we are fortunate enough to have been born in the proper time to usher in this new era, though this era isn’t defined and will be at the mercy of our will in its birth. We are its architects, and we must be vigilant that past mistakes are not allowed to betide. We can no longer tolerate the excuse of being a young species. We have survived long enough to know what corrupts, what causes men to kill, to plunder, to abuse, and so we must move beyond our archaic ways and move on into a new age of humanity. We must be wiser than our fathers, more giving than our planet, and we must learn to coexist within our own species or we will not exist to see another age come to pass.
This transition may be a violent one, but it doesn’t need to be. Those who are stunting this natural movement must release their old ways or be consumed by the coming tsunami of change.
Thank you for putting into words what so many could not. You are a Wayseers, brother. Welcome to the tribe.

You have been properly starred and flagged… again.


~FugitiveSoul





edit on 20-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Awesomely written post. You were able to describe the unexplained anxiety I've been having.

It is a tension... a feeling that something is not right. An animal instinct that, as a human, I can't understand.

I usually apply logic to everything, but this anxiety hasn't had a good enough explanation. I've had anxiety for most of my life, but what I've been feeling recently is completely different. It's not exactly a fearful emotion, but kind of an apprehensive hope.

The only way I've dealt with it is just separating myself from it - not worrying (although that's much easier said than done).

In college, I concentrated on philosophy and theology for this specific reason. I wasn't that concerned with being educated in something that can only help me make money. I wanted to learn the gems of knowledge that were thought up solely for the sake of themselves... if that makes sense.
I had a very real and distinct feeling that knowledge of philosophy and theology would be more valuable to me during a time of great change.


Let's hope I'm right.... or I'll have to go to grad school to be able to make any sort of living on my undergrad degree. Hah.





top topics
 
180
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum