Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
im new to this thread.but i have something to share.go to sudden reality.com the vids r like 2hrs long but they r real interesting.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
OP I have the same feelings as you and the other Posters in this thread, and at times, recently, I thought maybe I needed to be commited, and I have even felt suicidal recently. Today, well now yesterday, I rejoined ATS, I had to leave because too many truths all at once gave me panic attacks and contributed to the end of the relationship I was in. I have been drawn back for reasons unknown, been posting all day, my gut tells me change is near, I have experienced some of the subject matter in their threads, so I can't deny something is in the air. My advice is to keep a smile on your face and listen to the serious ATSers. There are members who are the backbone of ATS, I am NOT one I am a cherry reborn, pay close attention to ATS, and try to have fun when possible, no ATSer has a right to judge or condemn but they do have an obligation to give support, as I see it, we are Awake and cannot go to the Sleeping for help. Stay strong. And smile.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

you take care ....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

I can relate to what you wrote my friend...i know that it can become overwhelming at times but at the end of the day,this is our chance.It WILL be over at some point for everyone so let us sit back and just see what's in store for us! Semper fidelis

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

YES!

Something Wonderful!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
My feelings about this are growing stronger daily and they seem to back a thought that I had a few years ago, and that was what is going to happen has already occurred--- we are just catching up with it. These thoughts are not fatalistic, we should welcome the future to come. There is no real choice.!! (It is difficult to explain!!)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi All

Yes this is why this webpage is great because it allows people like us to share infomation, there is something comming, things i feel have to change we cant carry on like this, we have stagnated, what do we have to look forward to?, if this was 1969 and NASA had just landed a man on the moon then we would feel a sense of adventure, but now we have nothing, just dire finacial depression, terrorism, we are going no where as a species, what is our main attribute to this beautiful blue marble in space?....................tribal warfare and we are extreamly good at it, good or bad i think things are going to change and theres not a dam thing we can do to stop it.

Ste

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
OP great post.

I have been feeling something as well.

Strange dreams that are almost prophetic leaving me dazed through-out the day as I remember bits & pieces of the dreams.

I hope it's a change for the better, & I hope we're all here long enough to ride it out & see what comes next.

S&F darling.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

YES!
Something Wonderful!

Actually... it is more likely the return of the D'Jinn...

in which case we are in deep doggy doo

The Sumerians called the Anunnaki
Stargate SG1 called them Goa'uld

Same thing

edit on 3-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Everyone I know feels it.

And this is what a very old and wise American Indian shaman told me.

There is another world or dimension next to the one we occupy and there is a war going on "over there"

What we are experiencing is "bleed over" from that war into our dimension and "time/space"

somehow earthlings are connected to the pain and suffering being experienced by our "neighbors"

The unexplained loud booms and light flashes seen all over our planet are physical manifestations of this war.

I personally have experienced "over there" thru substances and rituals that I am forbidden to talk about due to the T&C of this site.

The spirits are definitely running loose. I have seen war on the astral plane myself and sometimes fight wars against other humans on this plane. My subconcious or either the spirits have stated or ordered me to "Kill Em". Which is referring to a select group of humans, those who are focused on further dividing and focused on their differences. It is all about PUNISHMENT and RETRIBUTION. I am satanic so I don't promote the love and peace. Too many fools in fact use love and peace as tools to deceive.

Thank you for the statement, this confirms my suspicions as I was reluctant to take everything at face value. Now I understand a lot more as to why killers who kill for retribution start to speak PROPHETICALLY and in similarity to how God might speak. Take Seung Hui Cho for example. Who spoke a tirade against everybody for their debauchery and other stupidity. The spirits definitely guide well, IF THEY CHOOSE TO EVEN GUIDE YOU. This can even apply to the recent mass killer...Shareef Allman who was a bit prophetic himself as you will see at the link below.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 3-11-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yea fiction...

For once I can say the spiritual aspect of this thread is a little more real then the Annunaki. Not that E.T. aren't possible, but show me evidence. I can show you evidence of human spirit.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I noticed something new this morning, I have been have really bizarre dreams all week (and i don't mean lucid dreams , similar but they kind of feel like im their.) And i went outside to leave for work this morning and noticed all these weird pattens in the sky.
It was daylight, so i could see clearly.
It kind of looked like i was seeing 20% of another dimension overlapping the world. I had to stand their for 10 minutes just to take it in...Has had me thinking all day :/

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Yes I do believe I do know what your talking about and as others above has stated it is hard to describe. I dont post or reply on ATS often but something told me today to cheak the website today and Im glad I did, Mabey where all just a buch of crazy people but I think not if this many people can relate and understand what your talking about I doubt it is psycosis. The olny way I can seem to describe what I think your discuessing is as a large weight, at least that is what it seems like to me as if it has taken the form of stress on my body and for no reason at all because i would say Im moderiatly happy with my life right now. It is if something is building up and Im not entirely sure what it is. Thanks for shareing and if we are crazy at least where not alone.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
In my mediumship and clairvoyance I have also noticed a build up of demonic beings. Some of these even try to pass off what I'm seeing with my third eye as legitimate, I now have to challenge every image I'm shown in my mediumship and clairvoyance. Testing the spirits more if you will.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkWarrior88
reply to post by shansen

Yes I do believe I do know what your talking about and as others above has stated it is hard to describe. I dont post or reply on ATS often but something told me today to cheak the website today and Im glad I did, Mabey where all just a buch of crazy people but I think not if this many people can relate and understand what your talking about I doubt it is psycosis. The olny way I can seem to describe what I think your discuessing is as a large weight, at least that is what it seems like to me as if it has taken the form of stress on my body and for no reason at all because i would say Im moderiatly happy with my life right now. It is if something is building up and Im not entirely sure what it is. Thanks for shareing and if we are crazy at least where not alone.

what your feeling is the slow transition into the technological age! The singularity!
"The Technological New World Order."

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthmuffin33
reply to post by ledzeppelin489

Mostly in those quiet times when i really listen to the pulse of the world. does that make sense to anyone?

That makes perfect sense, and actually is the only time that the feeling is/can be unsettling.
I feel it too, and it's not the same feeling as I think some are describing, as doom & gloom and that every generation since time has felt. This is a real feeling, as if the earth is breathing, or wheezing, or just letting me know it's there(?). It's not something I can describe, but it's real..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think it's like, societal tension. People's situations are getting worse and worse as the wealth divide increases and the economy worsens, and you can feel it in the air. I wonder if it felt like this before the French revolution? Or for laughs, maybe it's HAARP, shooting up laser beams into the sky. Who knows, really.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The boob tube has done it's job with all of us. The global propaganda train is getting its desired result. How else will a global solution be passed or New global consciousness(if you like that better) be accepted if not everyone feels the same way all across the world.

All our current events dealing with economy foreign relations or natural disasters are manipulated directly or given spin by man, particularly the ones with power. All these things affect your mood whether you watch tv or not. have you ever walked into a room where someones loved one has passed away and you don't know about it?? You can feel the pain and suffering and ti affects you too.. The same is happening to you on a global scale. Get enough people feeling down and you can induce that to everyone else. imo

that is what is happening here.
edit on 9-11-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-11-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It could be peak oil. The powers that be know it's coming, and the public seems to realize that oil's a nonrenewable resource, but seems to have no sense of scale in regards to it. A big decline in lifestyle's going to happen when it hits.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think we all feel the "quickening" as some would call it. However with the global financial system breaking down, i think everyone is feeling more tension that WW3 may occur if things get out of hand. And we may be approaching something at 2012, so who knows. But others definitely feel the global tension as you do, it could be a variety of factors influencing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join