It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Devian40

You said in your post that, "the truth is that god is the devil".

My comment to you is that if you are really wanting to find the truth on that, research the thousands of people who have had NDE's (Near Death Experiences).

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Is there something in the making? Is something coming to us? Are we going somewhere and we're not able yet to figure where? Is the Earth itself sending us a message? I don't know. I'm not scared, but I'm impatient. I can't wait to see if something will happen and what. Are we on the verge of fundamental changes? I don't know.

Or maybe I'm just completely nuts? I have a full life, a happy family, many friends but I feel like something new and huge is just trying to enter our lives. What could it be...?

I feel the same way, for the past few weeks I have been having slight panic attacks, I can feel the energy or whatever it is, it makes the hair on my back prickle up to the base of my skull. Something is going to happen that’s for sure. It’s almost like I’m being constantly hit with a low voltage. thats the best way i can describe how its affecting me.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
God is not the devil ...

Something wicked this way comes ... one-world government, one-world currency, one-world religion ... kingdom of the antichrist along with his sidekick, a religious figure who many believe is the next pope.

It's coming and I'm glad to see so many people who can feel the evil ... that's a good thing. We need to band together against this evil.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

I'm not sure that this could be described as "feeling the evil".
Personally, yes, I can see the corruption and greed all around, but what I am feeling is not evil in any way.
It's more of a peaceful feeling.
It's like feeling a thunderstorm moving in...a physically tangible energy that lifts the spirits and warms the heart.
It's like standing in the rain and looking to the sky knowing that there will be a rainbow any minute.
It's like looking into the eyes of the one you love, and KNOWING they love you too.

There is a great change on the horizon. I can feel the storm in the distance and it feels beautiful.
Just as a thunderstorm can bring devastation, it also brings life...
and rainbows.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I too have had some odd/strange experiences. For about 20 years of my life all I have wanted to do is make lots of money, run my own business, fast cars etc etc. Then one day I woke upto not wanting any of that. I now have no ambitions, dreams, hopes or goals. I feel like an empty vessel going from one day to the next. My daily life hasn't changed - Job, Home, Car, Holidays etc. When I watch programmes on tv of people who make vast amounts of money I feel repelled by the fact, like as though I'm having it rubbed in my face. I feel like I'm sat on the train platform with my bags packed waiting for the train to come in. With no idea when that will be, but my overwhelming feeling is just waiting.

It's almost as though the world is waiting to be hit by a huge inter galactic wrecking ball, and we have to brace ourselves.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Our connection and faith in the creator will be tested. This doubt stuff is going to cause chaos here. I think people really need to start finding the inner connection. People will be in for a rude awakening when they are confronted with ideas and events that truly test their faith. It reminds me of something I learned from somewhere, if you are ever face to face with evil itself do not turn away from it, but instead walk right at it and know no fear. Never do we walk alone on this planet , the creator has seen to it.

PLPL

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PronoEast
reply to post by shansen

Maybe God is trying to get close. You should get to know Jesus Christ more.

First of all God is not trying to get close..Just listen to that statement and you realize how wrong the statement is.

God is in each one of us as we are God and God is Us. Stop this nonsense that is exactly why people do not sense anything at the subtle level anymore is because of this waiting for this exterior God. Know Yourself your true self and you will know God.

I am outraged because I was indoctrinated since I was a kid and even with a child mind I knew that was wrong. I found my true self I found Peace and hence I am convinced of this God Like Energy in each one of us. All we need is to wake up and listen to ourselves and everything is going around us good or bad.
edit on 25-10-2011 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

most of us, including the Earth and the whole solar system as we approach the center of the Milky Way galaxy,are rapidly coming to an end of 3rd dimensional existence and ascending towards 4th dimensional being. Bodies which are more "light" oriented and less matter. It's happening at the DNA level now as we speak.....just wait..you'll see...

edit on 25-10-2011 by Podius1 because: insert more info

edit on 25-10-2011 by Podius1 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I feel it too. I sat on the red sand beach near St George and stared into a white sun in a white sky. It used to be blue, the sun was yellow as I remember. The heat felt different, older, busier, less warm....even the sunburn feels different somehow. I was overwhelmed by a strange sense of peace and sadness, then a glimmer of hope and a sudden flash of partial, half hidden insight. No message, just a glimpse. Spatial awareness is off. I feel drunk sometimes, tired and dissociated at other times.

I don't feel as driven to argue my point or as enthused to try and present information. I feel a definite call to "fade" from the events of everyday life, slowly backing away from what is looking more and more like mental illness and less like material, modern America... I feel the need to migrate. I just don't really know where to go right now....not a panic but a definite internal pull that is beginning to be more of an "of course" than a "WTF".

Something is very different. Something is building. I'm nervous all the time.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaKrok

Anyone feel like they are hearing the news, talking heads, dissenting opinion, etc as if it is far away or coming from a moving vehicle? Anyone feel slightly phazed or thin in an energetic sense, like permeable.... or transparent? Anyone feeling a sense of absolute certainty and resolve about nothing in particular? No goal. No purpose, only an uneasy, unfocused certainty?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaKrok

Anyone feel like they are hearing the news, talking heads, dissenting opinion, etc as if it is far away or coming from a moving vehicle? Anyone feel slightly phazed or thin in an energetic sense, like permeable.... or transparent? Anyone feeling a sense of absolute certainty and resolve about nothing in particular? No goal. No purpose, only an uneasy, unfocused certainty?

I get this... Anyone feel slightly phazed or thin in an energetic sense, like permeable.... or transparent? Anyone feeling a sense of absolute certainty and resolve about nothing in particular? No goal. No purpose, only an uneasy, unfocused certainty? I actually get a feeling of wanting, a strong draw if you will to go back over to the spirit world. That's not a cry for help, it's something from deep within.

I was watching a documentary about Dinosaurs yesterday, well I say watching, more a caught about 5 minutes of it. And it was just at the point of talking about nature evolving Dinosaurs at each generation that passed. And that Dinosaurs evolved to a point were nature decided there fate was to be no more. And it got me thinking about how long humans have been around and I wonder when nature is finally going to decide humans have been around long enough now, time for extinction.
edit on 25-10-2011 by lucifuge because: grammatical

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The social networks have brought us together and our thoughts and desires are becoming one. This new global mental state permeates the air. All these different factors are coming together these days to show we need change or else we are doomed. A couple things that stand out to me is the Economy and Government. These two need to be reconfigured to benefit the masses. Also, something new has caught my attention and it's brewing on my mind. Only time will tell if it is to be a reality.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Im new to this site but Ive felt the same way for quite a while. We're moving closer and closer to 12/21/12 the date that may be the end of the world. Just so you know, I live in a little town in Ohio, USA I know other people who feel this way in other parts of the world. Something is going to happen and soon.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaKrok.

I don't feel as driven to argue my point or as enthused to try and present information. I feel a definite call to "fade" from the events of everyday life, slowly backing away from what is looking more and more like mental illness and less like material, modern America... I feel the need to migrate. I just don't really know where to go right now....not a panic but a definite internal pull that is beginning to be more of an "of course" than a "WTF".

Something is very different. Something is building.

I feel a good bit of what you describe. The need to fade from everyday events I just wonder if that is my age advancing on and accepting my being irrelevant. I felt the need to migrate and did so, my age and circumstances permitting me to retire very early. I live in another country now and have benefitted by gaining a new perspective on matters. I don't like where my country of birth seemed to be heading, the courses it has taken, and I have no desire to return to it. There are a number of factors, customs might be a good word for it all, that just make where I now live a better place to survive a calamity. I hope it does not come to that, nothing so extreme, but I do feel certain changes are necessary.

I have doubts those needed changes will happen on their own just because a number of people feel they are necessary. There are many people very comfortable with the way things are that will resist changes even if they feel they are needed. I admit to being comfortable now myself, having distanced myself somewhat from the source of the unease. We will probably need an unstaged global event to bring about what is necessary but there is no assurrance we will do it right next time if we have the chance for a do-over. That is my cause for concern.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It is definitely happening. The old world is dying as the new one is built up. It can be a difficult time for some of us as we let go of deep rooted old beliefs and attitudes. We need to remain calm and relaxed and accept what is happening and flow with it.

There will be many people saying we are wrong and give excuses as to what we are feeling in a material way, but they are wrong. They just haven;t felt it yet, but they will.

There will be those who refuse to accept it, or cannot due to their beliefs, and both individuals will perish as old ideas and institutions die too. What is happening is the emergence of a new way of life and this happens on the spiritual, mental and physical levels. These levels are not really seperate, but only appear to be. They are all the same thing. Sort of like, 'as above, so beloe'.

Peace to us all.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

indeed.....nicely said.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Yes. I feel like most of the things that are happening now have already happened. When i have commented on this I am told it hadnt happened before.Its like Im occupying two different realities and they havent integrated yet.Last time I checked I wasnt crazy and am searching for answers to this and other occurrences in my surroundings.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Anyone else find it much harder to sleep at night and also have lots of vivid dreams that you remember when you wake up? The dreams are so real they are like watching a movie. Or probably just me.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

Oh yes. Your Consciousness is changing. IT's difficult to adapt at first, but by remaining calm and accepting and flowing with it helps with the transition.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

No its not you! the past few weeks my dreams have been so real i think about them all day and ponder if it actually happened. Also i wake up about 3-5 times a night now and i always seem to never have slept enough??

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join