It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saint
This feeling is so intense I can't shake this off.Is this going to be good ? I don't know ,is this going to be bad ?

That depends on you, as much as it depends on anyone.
Can you summon up a good feeling, a certitude that it's going to be great?
Do it. It's more than a subjective feeling. It's a signpost and a decision, you know.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

What about those people who don't question themselves and feel that they should be helping the less fortunate?

Is there room in your philiosophy for those powerful beings to disempower themselves by putting themselves in a position where they would be pitied to help other powerful beings realize the power they have to help those who are less fortunate?

Don't take this as me simply trying to debunk you either. I think much of what you say has application.
I honestly believe that I would better off attempting to figure my way around life instead of constantly depressing myself with images of death and suffering just to remind myself of what kind of world we live in. In this way the only person I have control over is myself and how I develop during this time on earth.

But then I question myself. What outside of my beliefs and extreme coincidences with my enviroment can I really say this is true or anymore real then what I am currently experiences with my traditional 5 senses (the other sense could really just be perception instead of sensation)?

I guess you could say I am a victim of my own self-doubt, I second guess everyting until it comes down to the most RAW answer (where I cannot ask a question that would get me a different answer). This is a negative and positive of my personality.

It makes it easier for me when I just think the changes going on are simply political and material and there is nothing to fish for outside of the system. Damn I sound like a confused sheep. Why would I ever put myself thru this hell called earth, I really would like to know...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by izero

Originally posted by blugoddess
I am a Reiki healer and I can assure you that you are not alone. Mother Earth is vibrating at such a high frequency [...]

Haha that is such pseudo-scientific babble, that doesn't actually mean anything. Lol. Can you provide evidence that there is a 'shift' in dna.

Thanks.

I do recall reading recently that some previously-thought "junk" DNA is activating. I am not so into that particular topic, so I can't recall where I read it in passing, but you might consider a google search for "junk DNA" activating.

I do know that there was an experiment not so long ago in which a frog egg had laser light shone through it that had passed also through a salamander egg. The frog DNA was rewritten into salamander DNA and the creature that came out of that egg was a salamander, with no evidence that it had ever been a frog. Consider that before putting on your "mock boots" again.

Also, a statement is not technically pseudo-scientific unless it purports to be scientific. Reiki and subtle energies do not fully belong to the realm of what science can understand, yet, and the people who work with these energies make no claims as to that. Meaning, the instruments of almighty "science" are not capable of impinging on and blocking the flow of said energies. You do know that's how instruments work, right? By interfering with the flow of that which they measure? Even bubble chambers operate this way. And then you have to account for the observation problem (see Quantum Physics), and NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THAT YET. Just because "science's" (as if it were an entity capable of possessing things) toolset is incomplete, is no reason to discount repeatable, reliable, visually or viscerally discernible phenomena. Really, do you want to be limited in your universe to only that which your current instruments are capable of measuring today?

Think back 200 years. The instrumentation was, as far as "science" was concerned, the state of the art for its day (yes, I know that's redundant). But it couldn't measure a lot of things that are routinely measured now. What if some breakthrough were made that enabled measurement of "Orgone" energy for instance, which has thus far been pooh-poohed by the scientific community (despite the inconclusive experimental result obtained by Einstein at Wilhelm Reich's behest). Are you willing to accept data obtained through such instrumentation, or will you continue to call subtle energies such as Orgone "pseudoscientific"? Note that it is not necessary to "believe" in anything, since this is a hypothetical situation. We could go back 200 years and talk about Neutrinos and get the same mockery from the "scientific" community. Sometimes I think that "scientists" would rather be called "the smarterer people".

In other words, please contribute to the point of the thread.

Part of what I feel happening through this shift is an increase in the level of desperation on the part of mechanistic secularists. If anyone loses their minds as a result of this, they will "lose it" first.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought
reply to post by seamus

What about those people who don't question themselves and feel that they should be helping the less fortunate?
That is a very good question. My answer is that they should do what seems right to them, not based on tribal/cultural programming (which is where so many of us are stuck), but based on their inner guidance; what 'feels right' to them.

Is there room in your philiosophy for those powerful beings to disempower themselves by putting themselves in a position where they would be pitied to help other powerful beings realize the power they have to help those who are less fortunate?

Absolutely. This is all a game/ride. You can ride any configuration that you can imagine. You are all-powerful after all.

Don't take this as me simply trying to debunk you either. I think much of what you say has application.
I honestly believe that I would better off attempting to figure my way around life instead of constantly depressing myself with images of death and suffering just to remind myself of what kind of world we live in. In this way the only person I have control over is myself and how I develop during this time on earth.

And you don't even have "control" over that. You didn't come here to make the choice, Neo. You already made it. You're here to understand why you made it.

But then I question myself. What outside of my beliefs and extreme coincidences with my enviroment can I really say this is true or anymore real then what I am currently experiences with my traditional 5 senses (the other sense could really just be perception instead of sensation)?

Nothing is real, in the sense that when you look at it 5 minutes from now, it will be different. Maybe imperceptibly different, but different. Everything is ephemeral, and only exists to provide All-That-Is with the enrichment of Experience.

I guess you could say I am a victim of my own self-doubt, I second guess everyting until it comes down to the most RAW answer (where I cannot ask a question that would get me a different answer). This is a negative and positive of my personality.

I feel ya. I REALLY feel ya! I do the same thing. But even then, you're only operating on PAST data. That way allows for nothing new. If something totally new comes into your life, don't you find it disorienting? I sure do.

It makes it easier for me when I just think the changes going on are simply political and material and there is nothing to fish for outside of the system. Damn I sound like a confused sheep. Why would I ever put myself thru this hell called earth, I really would like to know...

I think it's to help us learn how to not take ourselves so seriously. How much of that hell have you personally experienced? Uh huh... I thought so.

Characters on a screen, mate. If it doesn't exist in your personal experience, it doesn't exist for you. It's not part of your lesson, except maybe to show you the difference between love and manipulation.
edit on 23-10-2011 by seamus because: correction to the quote from the Oracle from "The Matrix Reloaded"

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Okay.
First of all, I'm sorry for the long time between the replies. My time was extremely short these days.

When I began reading the responses to my post, I was amazed seeing how many people are actually understanding the things I have been talking about.
Then the posts continued to flow, and flow, until I found myself in the situation of the "apprentice wizard", unable to control the overwhelming number of responses.

I read them all. The amount of information I found is so huge, it's almost unbelievable. You, guys, are absolutely amazing; I learned so many things by reading your posts! Thank you!
I would love to answer to each and every one of you personally; I just have not the time for this. To answer not to disagree but to get more details, more information. In my opinion, it's more probable for a good idea or concept to come out of 100 brains with different way of thinking than of a single one.

Realizing that, like many of you said, I am not alone in this journey, gives me a lot of strength to look forward and to accept the change about to come - after all, humans are social animals...

And being in the same place with so many bright people, makes me feel proud, and I mean this.

Peace to all; live well.

Siegfried.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I wonder have you read The Emerald Tablet/Kybalion? I have read the majority of it though I have found myself with very little time lately, being that I work most days of the week on top of school. If you haven't I believe you would find the book interesting and along the lines of what we we have discussed.

"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding." -Kybalion

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I have to agree about the desperation! Look at all the unrest all around the world, it is a very collective urgent need to *change* no matter the governmental body of a country, no matter the economic status of the nations....

There is a global financial problem and we see a *shift* toward Globalism by MANY...

We see the Muslim as well as western countries responding with anger and violence....

There was a time all this frightened me unbelievably so, but I got past that..... now I find myself observing how the political issues around the world are just as much a reaction to the human energy element AS the political decisions and choices are much of the problem....

What will the humanity recreate once the current system is torn down? To me that is the real question

We do see some with this kind of foresight beginning to toss out theories... Many believe there will be a return of other world beings....some believe they will come to guide us, others to enslave us....

Many New Agers will tell you about the forthcoming *Golden Age*.... while many Christians see a dark tribulation coming....

I don't know the answers but I can see this *feeling* is causing the energy of our living selves about to bring about...... *something* in a basic cause and affect kind of way

As with most change, it is seldom pleasant.... even if the outcome is positive.... I am preparing for a bumpy ride, but I admit I feel it is a exciting time to be alive

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
something is going on . Not sure what, no one is.

Those in control are hiding something.

something big.

Way i see it is...we should infiltrate all top secret areas such as area 51.

Just get a whole mess of people with wepons and attack!!

they cant take us all! AND WHO KNOWS WHAT WE'LL FIND!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey shansen: As I tend to fathom it, our planet is slowly descending down an orbital path that is slowly bringing us closer and closer to the real center of our solar system, or universe, whichever term best describes it. That we are entering into a golden time, of our lives, to which we can become more enriched with abilities and powers. I believe as it goes along some humans get to become mutants (X-Men), if not other talents and what to us would be "super-powers" if we were able to witness them. If the statement is somewhat true..., "If what you can conceive to believe, you can achieve!"

On another note, I feel for the loss of your fellow countrymen, and women. Your land must be better these days, one hopes for a brighter future.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational

Originally posted by UnlikeAnyone
How I deal with it? Well....I try and talk to people about it, but they just think I'm nuts. My husband is the most blatant about it. He says "Even if you ARE right, and something is about to happen, what do I care? It's not like I can stop it anyway, does that affect what you do today and tommorrow? No. Because if nothing happens, you've wasted a lot of time worrying, and if something does happen, then congratulations, you've still wasted a lot of time worrying for something inevitable anyway".

I think that puts it into perspective, it's a lot easier to deal with if you don't focus on it, like if you focus on the mundane things of everyday life. Getting up, getting the kids dressed, making breakfast, going to work, going to sleep, running errands, paying bills...etc. Boring, but sensable.

I find days where I sit on ATS and everything starts making complete sense *at the same time being completely nuts*, that at the end of the day I look around my house and it's a mess and I feel like crap because I got NOTHING accomplished.

I'm sorry to hear that taking care of your kids is boring.

You might have clinical depression. Talk to a doctor about this. Please don't let your kids live in a mess while you pursue esoteric dreams.

Holy Cow! That was weird!

I'm reading through and catching up on this thread because it's fascinating and it's been a couple of days...

I'm nodding and uh-huh-ing, at the computer screen to most of the posts' I COULD HAVE WRITTEN', the similarities are immense really and reassuring.

and I was thinking about yelling at my mum...(who's 66) on Friday afternoon, she was baby sitting for me.
She looked down her nose at (to what 'I' perceived) the way I live, we're quite untidy too.
But I took offence.
IT'S TIME TO LET THE LITTLE THINGS GO (at 36 I'm not likely to change)

The house is never spotless for more than a day and quite often there's a couple of dishes ( I lied!, sometimes there's sh1tloads!
) on the sink. We are a family of 6, and certainly not the neatest people I know,

BUT

We are all healthy
We are all happy
My kids never get sick and if (rarely) they do they're never down for long
None of us are over weight
None of us are on medication
None of us have allergies of any kind
All of us do our fair share
All of us contribute to the space we're taking up in this building, in some form or another.
We're noisy and rambunctious
We do cartwheels in the lounge room and handstands, yes, even me!
We have wrestling matches and punch each other in the arms
We cry together and laugh even harder together
We all stick up for the little guy and never go out of our way to deliberately inflict pain on anyone
We respect people

So what's the fuss about the mess?

The lady is not nuts, and to suggest in such a blunt fashion that she seems to need assistance of the psychological kind, is quite unnecessary, and you have no idea what your talking about.

My husband was exactly the same, it's quite heartbreaking at first, then, someone else at work mentions the same things as I discuss with him.

He comes home, and is a little more open, he changes slightly, for the better with a more open mind. He's no convert, but he is at least respecting that I educate myself on things which he would not, and that is okay.
I don't want to learn and then build a boat, he does, so he is, and that's okay.

The point is, life in general, knowing all that we do, can seem boring and incomplete, the waiting game.

How is this 'awakening' any different in the environment of one's household?
Male or female?
Aren't we all taught what it is to be a good mother? Clean well, cook well, take care of the kids well, take care of your husband well?
Reversely husbands are supposed to work well, be strong, look after their family like a good man would. Provider and protector.
How many of these seemly perfect scenarios fail?
Check the stats, I think you'll be surprised, here it's something more than 50% of first marriages fail.

Like me, (I'm assuming) she feels responsible for keeping her family connected to more than just 'their box', it is a responsibility which comes with costs, even when relating real world events which we all should know about.

The costs sometimes are disbelief, outright rudeness, and opening yourself willingly to judgements, even from those you love.

That actually doesn't matter if you forgive them for not being on the same page, it's okay for them to NOT agree.
What matters is she should discuss it, then ask (if the other person is not agreeable) why they don't, what is their opinion?
There is nothing wrong with open dialogue from differing view points, it grows everybody just a little bit.

To make a uneducated diagnoses and insult her mothering, is unwarranted.

Please be okay with me telling you to pull your head in.
Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Alarm Bells been clanging in my head for decades. I live in America... that sorta annoyance creeping up the back of my neck is particularly strong here.
And you have identified it in your mind as being similar to the last revolution Romania went thru. Hmmm...

Thank God for the Internet so we can all have a world wide prescient experience about these matters together.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I also have been feeling that something is changing...coming....happening. The feeling started for me I think about 2 years ago, maybe earlier since this FEELING has increased as time progresses. I've also noticed an increase in premonition dreams....maybe this is related?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I believe something will happen, more than believe I expect it, there's just to much pressure and expectations out there.

I have thought of three possible outcomes:

1. A chage will be produced such that (time apart), mankind will ultimately become truly freed.

2. A change will be produced such that each individual will be put in it's place by the natural (or universal-godly) order and some may be weeded out.

3. An agressive take over will be attempted by zionists or whatever you call to the powers who throughout the times have been in the shade, always attepting to seize and hold control (check the protocols of the learned elders of zion, they plan to first make goyim wary of them so that they could enslave them all under their "god".

The reason why I think something will happen is because the stakes for people in power are really high, it makes no sense that they should expose themselves that much if they weren't up to something.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Wonderful video, thank you for sharing. I've passed this video on to others to share.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I to am feeling something building.. a lack of complete trust in everything i read and see, but on the other side an openness iv never felt before. I until not long ago considered myself an atheist but now i don't as i feel more open to "the big picture" i see ppl trying to get the truth and then being mocked by the media as crackpots and "unpatriotic" i see governments voted in by the people who then hate them.. but still vote for them again come next election.

I think what we are all looking for that smoking gun that will be the big slap in the face for the 99%

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Maybe God is trying to get close. You should get to know Jesus Christ more.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OP, yes I agree that there is something going on. The timing is very hard to predict, but it seems we're looking at months/ years rather than decades or centuries. The Christians are expecting the Rapture/ Tribulation/ Second Coming, the Muslims are expecting the return of the 12th Imam, the New Agers are expecting us to move to a different plane of reality, others are looking for fulfillment of the Mayan prophecies. Regardless of the chosen "flavor" nearly everyone senses a distinct "wrongness" to the world we live in and expects fulfillment of long-standing prophecies very soon. Even people who consider prophecy to be foolishness readily admit that it seems like things that were previously in balance suddenly are not, like the giant well-oiled machine that keeps our "reality" churning has suddenly developed a hiccup that portends a more serious problem down the road. Some people are afraid, others are hopeful, and yet others just want to get it over with. All we can do at this point is persevere and hope for the best.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
mass ego death is at hand === human extiction
observe the plants, trees and lack of floura =aura

The Darkman is here
And he flys Randall Flag

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I dunno, I think all of my time on ATS has infected me.
Yes, I too feel an uneasiness and a complete distrust of what the official story is on 99% of everything anymore.

One thing that drives me nuts sometimes is a feeling of anxiety.. as if I am waiting for something. Being frank and honest, I guess youd have to know me personally to realize how uncharacteristic this is of me to actually feel, much less admit in public!
I am one of those people with no real anxiety, no social anxiety, I dont get nervous much.. and my ego keeps me pretty well convinced I have nothing to fear from anything I do.
Problem is.. lately I have felt anxiety for no reason that I can understand. No origin for it.. my life is pretty darned golden and secure.. yet I have this feeling that something is coming. naturally I blame ATS and you doomtards for infecting me with this.. but down deep.. Im starting to wonder. Things arent stacking up in national " news" and things arent meshing. Im sure it was always this way, but these days it is very apparent and the hidden agenda is no longer hidden.. maybe thats a factor. Ugh.. whatever it is.. I wish it would poo oir get off hte pot and just get over with. Im sick of the wondering and vague anxiety thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
Indeed, an agreement is in order. Forgiveness is indicated. Only if we allow the elite an "out" will they have any chance of going peacefully into the nightfall of their power. How to forgive? Good question.

Here is the solution we've been waiting for. Or rather, a solution. I think there are several ways this could be done, but the method Roage suggests is elegant and educational for everyone concerned. I'll include a little excerpt of the document:

[...]
Usury is against the law! That truth can be observed by anyone in the know. “Neither a lender nor a borrower be” is the “obsolete” documentation of that Natural Law precedent. The borrower becomes slave to the lender and slavery is also against the law. Because it is against the law there are uncomfortable consequences for both the borrower and the lender. The borrower lives in toil and misery and the lender fears that his crime will be discovered and the borrower may revolt violently.

www.roage.com...

I also am certain a paradigm shift is already underway.

I believe forgiveness is the ideal outcome for many of the manipulators; however, I have no delusions that we can effectively forgive and relieve all of our shadow rulers in one complete gesture. Forgiveness will no doubt occur on an individual basis, and these souls can hopefully feel something more powerful than revenge: empathy for those who they have extracted from and damaged.

For those who cannot be peacefully reached, some will die violently, others will retreat to isolation or suicide, and some will no doubt kill as many people as they can… no different from any other figures in recorded history.

To offer a metaphor: If the planet earth were a singular organism, humans would be like antibodies who have turned against each other in battle in egoic confusion, killing other healthy productive cells, causing collateral damage like a cancer. The brain of the organism (our collective consciousness) has now detected the symptoms (our awakening), and will soon engineer the solution to this temporary sickness (the new paradigm).

Christian believers, who are typically conservatives on matters of economics, should observe the Bible’s words on the topic of USURY, as you have cleverly pointed out, Seamus… as perhaps it would further enlighten them on the actions of the world banking hierarchy. Citing the words and passages they claim to live by and adhere to- should serve as a powerful revelation

Exodus 22:25 (Old Testament) PROHIBITS the collection of interest.

Matthew 25:27-30 (New Testament) authorizes that “unprofitable” borrowers be “cast away”, (put in bad credit). It does NOT authorize that property be acquired in default, or the borrower placed in imprisonment.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join