It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I definitely sense the disharmony in this world. I believe the collective consciousness is finally picking up on this and it will only be a matter of time. Well all intuitively know that there is more to life than the daily grind. The human species is destined for greater things.
edit on 21-10-2011 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

Originally posted by HexagonSun
Have you noticed that it's harder to lie these days? People are definitely becoming connected. Even past lies are being exposed as though they're leaking out of history. Truth is powerful and unstoppable.

Also, when I'm doing a two man Job at work, it's like the other person I'm working with is synchronized with my brain. Sounds weird, I know, but we don't have to talk at all.

I can read the minds of almost all my family and a few of my employees.

No Lie.

It's is almost scary, I can begin speaking to them of exactly what they're thinking.
Not END their sentence, START the conversation of what they were thinking....

I am the same way is almost like in my head I look at the person I know how they feel when they are lying if they are tense upset. I know when they talk about something I know where they will go with it.

I also know when I make a decision if is good or bad sometimes I even say this is what is going to happen and always happens. Sometimes I believe I manipulate my life with my own thoughts . Since I have become "aware" I played a game and I always see if what i think will happen happens it always happen almost 99% is scary .

If there are people out there in the same situation please make your thoughts noticed.

OO S&F to the OP

edit on 21-10-2011 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I feel you brother. You could slice the tension in the air with a butter knife. And most times I would agree it is probably the case of moderation of ATS and like forums, but your well thought out thread makes me think otherwise. You have a legit reason and history to back up your feelings and "been there done that" is one of the best ways to be able to relate to what is currently going on. I think they call that wisdom.

I would like to add though maybe this is exactly the thread but, I believe it relates, on the issue of the OWS movement. I think the OWS movement is a good thing AND a bad thing. The people realizing that a change needs to happen a specfically to the monetary system is a good thing. But, the lack of direction is fatal. I think there are many people that go there that treat it as a "circus" in a sense; something to go watch and say "hey I was a part of that." Instead, we need people who are informed to step up to the plate right now. Clear minded folk who have the confidence and back bone to stand up for their right to LIFE. Because I think this is the biggest issue, life.

What is life? How do we live it? This is a time to adress not only the monetary system, but all systems! Fixing our money problem will not fix our belief system, our health systems, our world system.

We need to take hold of the reigns here and now and not just fix the cough, but address all the symptoms of this diseased system we have created. We the people need to heal the not just the nation, but the world wide community. We are no longer JUST americans or JUST europeans, africans, middle eastern, asian, south american, canadien (eh), austrialians, pacific islanders or any other nationality I have missed. It is clear now that my actions here effect my brothers and sisters everywhere.

The talking heads have shown they no longer care to heal the common man, so its over for them. We took a chance thinking we could get away with leaving the responsibilty up to a few "leaders." We know learn from our mistakes and take back our responsibility and sow a seed that will bore a garden actually worth living in!

And G Dam it if I die trying to make this world a place worth living for.

There is no time, there is just now.

Great post OP, you are not alone. I repeat you are NOT ALONE

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlikeAnyone
How I deal with it? Well....I try and talk to people about it, but they just think I'm nuts. My husband is the most blatant about it. He says "Even if you ARE right, and something is about to happen, what do I care? It's not like I can stop it anyway, does that affect what you do today and tommorrow? No. Because if nothing happens, you've wasted a lot of time worrying, and if something does happen, then congratulations, you've still wasted a lot of time worrying for something inevitable anyway".

I think that puts it into perspective, it's a lot easier to deal with if you don't focus on it, like if you focus on the mundane things of everyday life. Getting up, getting the kids dressed, making breakfast, going to work, going to sleep, running errands, paying bills...etc. Boring, but sensable.

I find days where I sit on ATS and everything starts making complete sense *at the same time being completely nuts*, that at the end of the day I look around my house and it's a mess and I feel like crap because I got NOTHING accomplished.

I'm sorry to hear that taking care of your kids is boring.

You might have clinical depression. Talk to a doctor about this. Please don't let your kids live in a mess while you pursue esoteric dreams.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I feel the same way. Note though that I am not spiritual in any sense of the word, rather skeptical.I feel Like things are about to hit fever pitch.

I remember the Romanian revolution quite well (even though I was only ten and watching from afar) - was he and his family executed Christmas eve? Or was that they were finally overthrown.. I remember it was a pretty quick from deposing to execution. The other thing I distinctly remember from 89 was ayatollah khoumeni's death. Actually thats an interesting parallel with the death of Osama and gaddafi this year (a religious leader and tyrant dictator). Though khoumeni's was natural.

Additionally the stock market crashed in 87 and in 90 the us embarked on a new enemy, Iraq. A few parallels there. A new enemy (Iran?) next year?
edit on 21-10-2011 by izero because: Adding more thoughts.

I don't know what the general vibe was like in89 because I wasn't paying attention, too young but I suspect the same thing.
edit on 21-10-2011 by izero because: More stuff.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I can reference two very distinct realizations in my lifetime. No other revelations have come close to matching the abrupt shift in my logical thinking or the physical sensation I felt upon the initial moments of “seeing”.

The first was shortly after 9/11 and fully awakening to how the world truly operates and the world history of which I was previously ignorant of.

The second “epiphany” happened maybe a month ago, and is very similar to what you have described, Shansen.

I will try to describe this briefly: More than ever, I see the connection between the “elite” and the general population who they exploit. Looking past the illusion of distinct classes of people, we are all ultimately fractions of the “whole”. The elite are now FRUSTRATED they are not as “separate” as they previously assumed, and their actions are having a reverberating effect on themselves, in negative and humbling ways.

Cutting to the deepest aspect: The elite are two things- highly educated, and vain. They realize the earth will only last for so long, and they also take great pride in existing (that they are “special” among all other existing things), and wish to exist as long as possible. So they are using the earth as a cocoon, funneling all resources (physical and information) up to themselves, so they can leave the dead-exhausted husk of the earth and explore the cosmos (which I predict will be in the form of an “informational singularity” existing in a biological machine- beside the point). This WAS the grand plan.

My gut-feeling/realization a month ago is that “the plan” is hitting snags and evolving. Everything was going so well for them (depopulation, chemical manipulation, world banking crisis, control grid, etc.) and then, unforeseen factors came into play. Things got sloppy- events like Fukushima will effect everyone. They overreached with American occupation in the Middle East. There’s too much infighting and cutthroats within the NWO hierarchy.

They also cannot engineer DNA faster than in naturally mutates across the entire natural spectrum. Their attempts to meddle with the genetic code of the earth’s life-cycle have produced unforeseen consequences. They have realized that they are merely passengers in the larger FRACTAL universe, and are subject to its bends and curves just as we are.

To those of us that are AWAKE, we are realizing that we are connected to them (the elite), as much as we may despise them. Inside of them are the greatest gifts and ugliest flaws also inside of OURSELVES. We realize we have a greater potential as a planet, but we must come to an agreement, all the way from the most influential man at the top of the pyramid down to the farmer at the farthest reaches of the land.

There is a paradigm change coming, I believe in leads to neither doom nor paradise… I believe a time is coming where we have to make difficult decisions about our niche in the larger universe. Just as an infant must eventually leave the womb, we must decide if we are capable of healing the natural order of the earth just long enough to allow us to venture into space as a representation of all people.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Well I havent finished the newest "Shape of Things to Come" so I am not sure what their view is on the world events but they have defiantly said that within the U.S. there is a spreading of awareness of the true state of things and that people will start becoming angry. Not sure if this it what you really mean but if the project can actually pick up on our underling thoughts this could be pretty accurate. I have to say just based on my discussions with friends I can tell there is a change in their attitudes. They used to be just hard party liners GOP or Dem but now they just hang on what I can tell them. They are waking up

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Your english is fine, as I have been to romania and very few people could speak english. An evil spirit
pulled me into a coil of rope and broke my ankle. Anyway a passer by saw me thrashing about lying on my back, in the middle
of the coil of rope and he extended his arm above me face, I grabbed his hand with both of mine and he pulled
me out of the evil pocket.
Anyway something is definately in the air and the feeling is I'm afraid not good, something or premonition
of impeeding doom of sorts. But put your trust in Jesus.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Everyone I know feels it.

And this is what a very old and wise American Indian shaman told me.

There is another world or dimension next to the one we occupy and there is a war going on "over there"

What we are experiencing is "bleed over" from that war into our dimension and "time/space"

somehow earthlings are connected to the pain and suffering being experienced by our "neighbors"

The unexplained loud booms and light flashes seen all over our planet are physical manifestations of this war.

I personally have experienced "over there" thru substances and rituals that I am forbidden to talk about due to the T&C of this site.

That's to bad because i would really love to here what you have experienced.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
It is nature that is calling us. Nature is calling back the old friend who it had lost many many years ago. Do not resist the pull in favour of a day infront of the TV or computer, just let nature take your hand and see where you end up, you will be surprised.

I feel that way, too. I have often thought about getting a piece of land somewhere and grow all my own food and live off the grid. Unfortunately, it's an expensive undertaking to get to that point.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
OMG...Not Only do I know and agree with you 100%, I even remember the moment became aware of..Something,(something I consider to be an odd event) occur at about the same time I started having this strange sensation. I been trying to post all morning, but work responsibilities have me consumed.
Anyway, I have about a one hour commute to and fro work every day. I do try and stay aware to what going on around me when I drive. And on this particular day around five and a half months ago I was driving home and felt more compelled than normal to look up at the clouds. The crazy clouds looked as if THEY HAD BEEN PAINTED AND WERE DRIPPING ALONG THE EDGES...ALL OF THEM for the entire ride home.
This may be normal, but I've never seen this in my 47 years of life..This has been in my mind since that day..I was on a time deadline as usual and very pressed for time.That combined with the fact I didn't have anything other than a cheap phone cam leaves me without photos..I am 100% telling the truth..I checked for similar post on ATS but didn't see any..I also spoke with friends at work.....I will have to post just what Ive been feeling since that time... in the near future... as I've got to run...
Thank you for the post..st and F
edit on 21-10-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

I am Back to finish..Sorry had to leave....
I have also questioned my own sanity with this....In My opinion I think my senses are changing....example...I'm Feeling things I haven't felt before.....my Behavior is changing....Im More Aware of Something??
Note: I'm not just saying "this sh.. Is about to hit the fan, or things are so messed up something has got to change soon.
Im saying I also feel it ,and I hope to understand what I feel soon. More examples....Ive Used legal tobacco products for nearly 30 years. I tried but have never quit before.This habit was such a crutch in my life I was lost without it....WELL I Have quit 30 days ago because it doesn't feel right???I feel that the peace that I thought came from this habit all of a sudden isn't working. Also just went to visit a group of work friends that I hadn't seen or spoken to for years (unplanned..Just did it..
Original Poster Thank you for putting this on the table...needs To be addressed and worth watching and conversing over as a group...We Are in this together!
edit on 21-10-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac
I don't know what any of you are feeling but it quite literally is not the same thing. I don't know if you are literally describing a feeling or if by feeling you mean a hunch or an idea? Feelings and thoughts are of course chemicals and electric impulses in our brains, as learned individuals should know and it would be very naive to believe people are interacting on a sub-physical level (seeing as thoughts occur physically).

To bust your balls a little and disagree, your explanation is like saying that as you drive down the road, the song you hear is being sung by the radio.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am a Reiki healer and I can assure you that you are not alone. Mother Earth is vibrating at such a high frequency and so much energy is here and more coming! A shift is also happening in you DNA which means that your vibrational rate has changed. Don't be too concerned about others not feeling what you feel they, too, will feel it but not now. We all have our time----just feel the change and think of positive things like try meditating to connect with the God consciousness, the universal energy of the almighty creator! When this is done, then you shall know and understand all there is to know for the time being. Try to relax and feel it all! Peace and love to you!

Namaste!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blugoddess
I am a Reiki healer and I can assure you that you are not alone. Mother Earth is vibrating at such a high frequency and so much energy is here and more coming! A shift is also happening in you DNA which means that your vibrational rate has changed. Don't be too concerned about others not feeling what you feel they, too, will feel it but not now. We all have our time----just feel the change and think of positive things like try meditating to connect with the God consciousness, the universal energy of the almighty creator! When this is done, then you shall know and understand all there is to know for the time being. Try to relax and feel it all! Peace and love to you!

Namaste!

Haha that is such pseudo-scientific babble, that doesn't actually mean anything. Lol. Can you provide evidence that there is a 'shift' in dna.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

This is no spiritual 4th dimension thing imo but the the raise of the people worldwide against corruption, injustice and greed. I hope it is.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You say crazy like it's a bad thing! LOL I do understand what your saying and have felt the very same way. For me it seems to have been building over the past year. Last year I kept telling people who would listen to me that this coming year would be a year of beginning change. That many people's lives would change on many different levels, but it's just the beginning. I have a feeling it is just going to keep building and I know this sounds a bit strange, but I sort of find myself waiting for something to just explode. Not literally, but for something big to happen. I can feel it in other people even when it isn't spoken, as it usually isn't, but I can feel something that isn't quite what it was. There is this building energy, like someone else said, it feels like waiting fore the other shoe to drop. Which sort of makes me wonder where that phrase even came from! LOL Sorry.. ADD moment.

I'm not worried either way, it isn't as though I could stop something from happening even if/when it does. I'll take what comes at me as it comes and do the best I can to take are of my family and friends.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought
I think the OWS movement is a good thing AND a bad thing. The people realizing that a change needs to happen a specfically to the monetary system is a good thing. But, the lack of direction is fatal. I think there are many people that go there that treat it as a "circus" in a sense; something to go watch and say "hey I was a part of that."

For a group of well intentioned people to get direction, you need a leader with the right focus. Look at history and see what a single leader can do... Take Hitler for example... how easy it was for him to sway people to the dark side and use that power to his own end

We need to take hold of the reigns here and now and not just fix the cough, but address all the symptoms of this diseased system we have created.

Look around you on the internet, what do you see? Gloom and Doom spreading like a cancer. Are all these people wishing for the end, or so sure that the world will end next year, so miserable in their existence that they need it to end? Or is it a fad, a need to 'belong' and they just jump mindlessly on the band wagon.

I see so many people expecting that we are all just going to ascend... that the whole race will get a free ride to the next level... I got news for ya.. NOT going to happen. 97.5% of the people on this plane are no where near ready for ascension... they are being lazy and want some power in the universe, or some alien brotherhood to do it for them. That defeats the whole purpose of life.

There is no free ride... Earth is a Kindergarten... we have a very long road ahead of us. So people feel something? Well yes there is 'something' there... but I ask you... what is anyone ACTIVELY doing about it?

As you say... talking heads

Turn off the dang computer... go deep into a forest, climb a mountain... your not going to find it in here locked away in your cave

Yeah I will likely get flamed... but will be back on Jan 1 2013 to ask yawl WHY we are still here

The talking heads have shown they no longer care to heal the common man, so its over for them. We took a chance thinking we could get away with leaving the responsibilty up to a few "leaders." We know learn from our mistakes and take back our responsibility and sow a seed that will bore a garden actually worth living in!

There are talking heads on BOTH side
Not all leaders are in it for themselves, but on the other hand the talking "ascension" heads and the talking "ET will save us" heads... the talking The world will end" heads...would you really consider letting them rule?

Think about it

And G Dam it if I die trying to make this world a place worth living for.

HAZZAH!!!!! So... what's your plan? Where will we start?

There is no time, there is just now.

There is LOTS of time... we are timeless... but the children need focus and direction

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by curran736
You guys keep saying there is "tension in the air" or "an energy that I can feel". Are you guys speaking metephorically or literally?

If you are speaking metephorically...then ignore the rest of this.

If you are speaking literally.....read on.
Could this possible be HAARP (or similar technology)?? Watch this documentary and let me know....ignore the title. Because what I think you guys are feeling is the ELF waves from this 100 billion watt machine that is blasting energy into our atmosphere. These waves, if matched with the brain's own magnetic waves, can be used to change the way a person feels. Could this also be connected to these loud sounds that people are hearing high within the atmosphere???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

REMEMBER: Ignore the title...even though this technology has to do with other "theories" we are not discussing that here.

www.youtube.com...

Examples of why I think this could possible be HAARP technology....

shansen....

" like it was an order propagated along the thoughts' matrix."

"I'm looking around me and sometimes, the tension is so dense that it almost can be touched. There's a low, very low vibration, somewhere: maybe in the air, maybe in the sky, maybe into the ground or, maybe, in our collective EGO, as a whole."

and neopan100 ....

Yes..I started feeling this about mid june..just very pessimistic. It has gotten worse with each month..like I can't focus on a goal..I see no light at the end of the tunnel kind of thing. I just don't know how to make it uphill..I don't know if I am explaining correctly..but--I just feel uncertain about every single decision I make..I feel stuck in time.

or jw2305

We both have said the same about something not right in the air or a weird feeling that something is coming to be upon us that will change or bring hardship and destruction.....It's almost like the air pressure does not match for this time of the year if that makes sense.

P.S.
The main reason I believe this could be HAARP is because you say you could feel it in 1989 in Romania. That is about the time that Russia was first testing their High Frequency weapons out.....

edit on 20-10-2011 by curran736 because: (no reason given)

I feel it also and it makes me cranky. Time seems to speed up and I also just wanna get it over with. The thing can be felt as physical for some. I am probably sensitive to it because I got depressed and had a spiritual breakthru in February. From my point of view this is not Haarp or any plot by the powers that be. If It where their manipulation then I would not have been alive today. This is bigger than any human conspiracy. This is the All that is one taking action. We are not allowed to sleep anymore. Trust your guts. Above is my thoughts. Disregard them if the don't fit. Namaste

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I remember commenting to a friend a couple of years back that Tony Blair & his cronies have broken the spin machine (in the U.K) by over using it to push the crazy agenda/s of the then Labour Gov't & I noticed people changing back then.
Add to that the Global Warming debacle being outed as a nothing more than a new tax on our air, the bankers greed, tax tax tax and yet more nastily enforced taxes, regulations reaching silly proportions, people that turn into power mad imbeciles the moment they get a shiny new uniform & badge, crazy wars waged on pure B.S grounds, inflation, giant corporations ripping us off at every turn and the grovelling political class more than happy to help them, MSM lying & spinning so much they make the devil blush. Foreign owned energy companies ripping the p*ss out of us the list goes on & on.

I used to cling to an interest in technology and all the wonders that can bring but no more, it seems if you want the new tech they want to tie you into a sodding contract that bleeds you dry to have it, what happened to just buying/owning and using at your leisure (and not being spied on at the same time whilst using what is yours)?
I used to run a company & felt like I was under a lot more scrutiny at every step & turn than the local criminal element so gave it up, too many taxes & too much hassle.
This is not just a rant for the sake of it,
This reply is just a VERY SMALL slice of the cr*p dealt to us of late that builds and builds till we cant stand it anymore hence the general malaise/weirdness being felt. I get a sense this is how the kings subjects would have felt when it was pointed out he was in fact naked. Half saying they knew it all along the other half so blissfully brainwashed or scared they remain silent yet (in my version) all so poor they have no decent clothing to offer the king. P.S great post your not crazy!! The way money/power affects people is crazy IMO.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi!!

I completely see where you are coming from ...do you see where others may not be so pressed to the computer/internet...its just a feeling we are speaking of....not all doom and gloom from my end, nor others that I have read within this thread. I did see a few...but the majority I think is just speaking of a feeling that something is changing within us, within the Earth, within the solar system....and trying to make sense of it all?

We can go to the mountains but.....well.....we have to pay bills, work, feed and clothe the kids, and so on. While we are being slaves to the dollar, we are also noticing the world change for the worse in ALL aspects.

Do you agree so far? I have more.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join