It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

page: 1.
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+180 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm writing this on ATS because it's the only place I feel it will fit into. There are similar threads here, but each of them are describing the thoughts of an individual, a certain person, who feels the things in her/his own way, thus, interpreting them accordingly.
Since few months ago, I started to feel something. Well, could be the little man on my shoulder whispering in my ear. Of course, this IS a joke.
However, it started, as I said, few months ago... three, four or something like that. It's something deep, almost unnoticeable at a first glance but it is definitely there and, in time, it grew. It grew not to the level of being a certain thing like pain or discomfort but it grew.
Now, before thinking "Oh, this is another fear-monger or deranged guy! Get a life, f.f.s.!", please, hear me out.

I am 43, father of one, 15 years husband, computer programmer and skydiving instructor. I am an educated man, with a very clear sight on life - at least, that's what I like to think.
I am crazy in reasonable limits, but who the hell is completely sane, after all?
Anyway, before telling you the things I want to tell, one more thing: as skydiving instructor, it's my obligation to attend regular medical checking for obvious reasons. I have no health problems at all; last time when I checked it turned out that I am a healthy adult male.

Now, into the rabbit's hole.

I live in Romania; for those of you who don't know, it's a Easter European former communist country, East from Hungary, West from the Black Sea. I'm not going into details about the country itself because it's not relevant in this context.
However, there is one thing I must tell you: Romanians are fatalist people; most of their thoughts are not what you could call "good thoughts". Being exploited way beyond their limits since the day our King, Michael the First, was forced by the Russians and Jews communists to leave the throne in 1945, the Romanian people became a pathological pessimistic one, not trusting anybody, being convinced that the future will only bring chaos, poverty and desperation, no matter who would rule the country.
That's enough information for now; I hope I was able to create you an image.

Since 1945 to 1989, the communists ruled the country. Not ruled, raped might be the proper word. Again, I'm not going into details about this, but if you want to find out more, google "ceausescu regime" and you'll see what I'm talking about.
In December 1989, there was a REVOLUTION in the whole country.
Well, at least that's how it was called then. The communist regime was overthrown-ed. It wasn't a peaceful thing; hundreds and hundreds of people died shot by the government's forces, assassinated by infiltrated agents, killed by obscure forces which are yet to be discovered even now. Well, they were but not "officially", so nobody was punished for the crimes that took place back then.
But it's something else I want to talk about. This long - too long - intro was necessary to create the proper image for the things I want to tell you about.

The revolution in 1989 started effectively on December 15.
However, LONG BEFORE THAT, there was a certain "something" in the air. Something without name, without a face, without a body, like a huge static charge floating above, filling people with inner vibrations and making everyone sure about something which is definitely going to happen. And it happened. It happened suddenly, when nobody could expect.
I can recall the tension in the air long before the date of December 15th; we were looking at each other without words, with hope and fear in our eyes; until then, the people were making subversive jokes about the regime but they suddenly stopped, like it was an order propagated along the thoughts' matrix. If I could describe the whole climate those days, I could say: SILENCE, WAITING, TENSION. Think about a whole country in this state and you'll figure why I have goosebumps writing this, even now, after so many years.

Let's get back to the present days.
Something is happening, again. I can see it on almost everyone's face, moves and words. People became suddenly more and more strenuous, nervous and agitated in a very silent manner - like a small animal in the corner of it's cage, trembling and shivering inside. Usually, the people are pretty aggressive here but lately they aren't the same. Generally speaking, is like a huge energy is building somewhere, inside of something, growing to the point where it will erupt... but how? And when? Because, you see, I'm 110% convinced that there isn't a matter of IF, but of WHEN.
I'm looking around me and sometimes, the tension is so dense that it almost can be touched. There's a low, very low vibration, somewhere: maybe in the air, maybe in the sky, maybe into the ground or, maybe, in our collective EGO, as a whole.
Sometimes I can perceive it like erasing every border and every obstacle, connecting every single people around the World, a huge SOMETHING.
I don't know what it is. Maybe it's nothing. Maybe I'm a nut - probably. But it's the second time I am feeling this.
I have been talking to my friends, my relatives, my family. Most of them told me that they know what I am talking about because they can feel it too. Some of them don't. But they know I'm a wacko sometimes, ha-ha!

As I told you, it's the second time I feel like this. I am looking around, seeing the familiar places and faces but they are somehow changed. It's them and yet, they're different but I am unable to explain which way they're different.

Is there something in the making? Is something coming to us? Are we going somewhere and we're not able yet to figure where? Is the Earth itself sending us a message? I don't know. I'm not scared, but I'm impatient. I can't wait to see if something will happen and what. Are we on the verge of fundamental changes? I don't know.

Or maybe I'm just completely nuts? I have a full life, a happy family, many friends but I feel like something new and huge is just trying to enter our lives. What could it be...?

I'm not running for flags and stars, no. If the mods think this kind of a thread is one too many, delete it. If you think I'm nuts, I know that I am. But if you're experiencing something similar, I would like to know how you manage it, keep it under control and, maybe, what do you think it is and why.

I hope I was able to make my point in a decent understandable manner; English isn't my native language so if there are some errors in the sentences, please, bear with me.

I really appreciate the time you spent reading this and if you think your time was lost for nothing, I'm sorry, honestly.

Good thoughts for all of you.

S.A.
edit on 20-10-2011 by shansen because: correction

edit on 20-10-2011 by shansen because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thank you for a well written post, and isn't it thought provoking!

I haven't got the time to post a long post, but I do agree
that something is coming our way. I can feel it too.

I't's like a taught rubber band and it is going to break. Whether that be good or
bad, I don't know.

Thanks for the post.
edit on 20-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You are not alone.

I and many others can feel the wave of change moving through us on a level none of us have heard of except in ancient history and myths. What form it will take, I don't know... but yeah. I can see it in the attendance of people at work and their subconscious mannerisms during conversations. It's fascinating.

Namaste!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I feel it too my friend, i think everyone is starting to feel it. I dont know how to explain it either, just this underlying energy connecting people. I feel it, there is this 'tense' feeling, wherever i go. I am from Nova Scotia, Canada, I am inclined to believe through various research that we are on the cusp of a global awakening. And do you see it now?

Case in point, the #Occupy movement. It is bringing awareness, and bringing knowledge to the table, and more and more people are becoming more aware of whats happening around us. I am glad for that, I like to read 'channeled' messages from SaLuSa, and some other ones, unsure of their trueness, but a good read if you have time. galacticmessages.com i think is what it is, it might seem farfetches. But with an infinite universe, comes infinite possibilities.

We as a species are connected, it's probably at the quantum level, something we can't see. But as more of us feel this 'tension' more people will realize this tension as well. Tensions are rising, a paradigm shift is upon us. And it needs to happen. If you feel threatened though, please get your wife and children to safety,
Good luck my friend, Much love. We are all connected, We are all brothers and sisters. Together, as a whole, we -can- make a difference.

Watch this video, it is very enlightening. It is the mayan calendar, but it is the calendar of our evolution as a species, it explains the waves of conciousness (or levels), and it is only 15 minutes long. Worth the watch. Could explain some things for you, if you believe the maya were correct.

edit on 20/10/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Great post, I feel this too. I have been noticing a lot of differences in my interactions with people lately. There is this feeling hanging over as if we are just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
How I deal with it? Well....I try and talk to people about it, but they just think I'm nuts. My husband is the most blatant about it. He says "Even if you ARE right, and something is about to happen, what do I care? It's not like I can stop it anyway, does that affect what you do today and tommorrow? No. Because if nothing happens, you've wasted a lot of time worrying, and if something does happen, then congratulations, you've still wasted a lot of time worrying for something inevitable anyway".

I think that puts it into perspective, it's a lot easier to deal with if you don't focus on it, like if you focus on the mundane things of everyday life. Getting up, getting the kids dressed, making breakfast, going to work, going to sleep, running errands, paying bills...etc. Boring, but sensable.

I find days where I sit on ATS and everything starts making complete sense *at the same time being completely nuts*, that at the end of the day I look around my house and it's a mess and I feel like crap because I got NOTHING accomplished.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I could explain some other odd things
-More awareness of the world around me
-Tension raising when i see more fabricated news
-More tension being in this system,

Something seems wrong to me, i dont know how to explain it. Like, "What are we doing" kind of energy, I think the 'big realization' is coming, i think that is whats going down. Something big is coming, something good, or bad. I dont know. But everything seems fake these days, everything.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Personally I haven't felt what you speak of besides the unrest with all the worldwide protests. That doesn't (of course) mean that other people don't feel something odd. Or maybe it's just an effect of too much ATS.

--Please do not apologize, though, for your writing / use of English. Many native English speakers here cannot spell their own language and your proficiency puts them to shame.

edit on 10/20/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Right on Shansen. I know EXACTLY what you are talking about/feeling.
So, we wait while getting on with our lives and living them to the full everyday. Consciously, lovingly, thankfully.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

I don't think you're crazy. Then again, I've also known I myself am crazy for quite some time, so maybe it's all of us.

It definitely seems to be getting more noticeable, but I've been feeling this way for quite a long time and just expecting the increase. Couple this with all the fun 2012 stuff, Kurzweil (I believe) saying we'll either be the last generation to die or the first to live forever, scientists predicting our extinction within a century, and all the various geophysical changes occurring naturally and those as a result of our mishandling, and I absolutely believe we're on the cusp of a very large and fundamental change - what, exactly, only time will tell, but with what I smell in the air and read in my faith (christian), I've got my expectations.

Exciting times. Whatever happens, know now that I love you all and hope we come through whatever happens as well as possible.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Energy shifts occur at different ley lines, pyramids and monuments were built on top of these stronger energy areas. Humanity's collective consciousness can and does affect the whole when critical mass is reached.

However, maintaining a high vibration is the best protection against all lower vibration forces, whether it be environmental, cultural & social, medical, etc.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Great post, I feel this too. I have been noticing a lot of differences in my interactions with people lately. There is this feeling hanging over as if we are just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Thanks for sharing

I haven't personally noticed this too much with people in my day-to-day (perhaps it's a general thing or based on psychic volume so smaller towns are somewhat insulated?), but I feel it in my bones and just looking at the movements in the world, it seems obvious. To me, anyway. Like a pressure cooker of sorts.

Love Ender's Game, BTW. Take care.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I can totally agree with this feeling... for about a year now i have felt this foreboding feeling. I cant describe it, its like when you feel someone watching you but not quite. It has slowly escalated to a rushing feeling all the time now and the only time i feel normal is when im online trying to make sense of it all. I troll the net looking for something and i really dont know what it is. My kids are tired of my trying to connect the dots. Everyone i work with think im crazy, but some see the sense in the weirdness of the world right now. I now feel like come on now just happen. I dont want to wait anymore i am impatient and sick of feeling this way. I hope beyond hope it is a nice positive change in our world but in my heart i dont think it is. Anyways i guess the best we can all do is try to stay positive and help our fellow man any way we can.. Good luck to you all and be brave in the face of whatever is coming our way.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yes..I started feeling this about mid june..just very pessimistic. It has gotten worse with each month..like I can't focus on a goal..I see no light at the end of the tunnel kind of thing. I just don't know how to make it uphill..I don't know if I am explaining correctly..but--I just feel uncertain about every single decision I make..I feel stuck in time.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Bravo Shansen! very well written,you are on the right wave together with the rest of us,i guess quite a few pple feel the same thing as u do!...si eu astept cu nerabdare schimbarea..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

I do understand what your talking about. My perseption of it is like this. It's as if people are expecting something with out knowing the what, the were or the how. To me it's as if the flight or fight responce isn't quite engaged yet. Like meeting a strange dog. It's comming towards you slowly with it's head down with it's eyes fixed on you. Is it rabid or just timid. Does this make any sence?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I was actually thinking about writing a thread like this.

I know my life has been looking up for the past few days, and it seems like I'm back on my spiritual path that I had fallen off of for some time.

I know something is coming and I have a pretty good idea about what it is, and if its not coming for all of you, I know its coming for me. But being what it is that i think is coming, then due to the fact that its going to happen to me, I know its going to happen to everyone else as well.

I'm talking about unity. All is one. Everything is everything. Soon these words are going to show their meaning and we will find ourselves in a state of existence thus far unfathomed.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think somehting is changing, there has been so much change in the last 10 years. Something is changing, many people feel it, this reality seems to be so.. artificial now, like i can see right through it. The voices of the people are erupting, and will get louder and louder. We have no say in what happens around the world. No one does. Yet the world is being ravaged, populations are starving, species are going extinct. We are not immune to extinction, as much as people think we are.

The times of change are upon us i think, our awareness of this third dimensional realm, is changing into a 4th dimensional awareness, that is my hope. Because the answer to everything, really is love. Its really all we need, if we all acted in love, instead of allowing ourselves to be ruled. Things would be much different.. The change is coming

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Great post.
My wife and I like to spend the end of the day in our backyard having a cocktail, discuss the days stuff and relax together.. We both have said the same about something not right in the air or a weird feeling that something is coming to be upon us that will change or bring hardship and destruction. Or just the opposite something that will change everything as we know for the better in our daily lives.
It's almost like the air pressure does not match for this time of the year if that makes sense. We live in Nor Cal and something just seems not to be right.
Personally my gut tells me theres some bad SHTF coming our way. Wish we could see into the crystal ball but to be honest I hope this feeling brings huge change. Get rid of TBTB and the greed and corruptness.. It's gone to far, way to far.
If this "CHANGE" brings us back to horses and old west style living or launches into a Star Trek future then LET"S DO THIS!!!!!!!!
I am also waiting impatiently at times but most of the time just waiting patiently and making sure I tell my wife I love her and trying to stop and smell the roses as often as I can.

Thank you for the post and all the replies. Ha my wife and I are not that crazy after all..
Pete

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Energy when it is focused enough by a particular large collective can almost take upon a life of its own. Too many people are sharing similar thoughts even if they are not speaking them; it has now come to overwhelm them. Talking about things can help relieve the suffering you feel, so talking usually helps release the tense energy, however when a point comes at which there is too much tension then speech stops because it is no longer a release. At this point the energy develops within, connects with the whole, and then becomes almost its own being.

As you mentioned earlier a revolution ensued following such a concentration of energy, view the revolution as the entirety of that energy almost like the revolution is a whole being constructed of the millions of participating revolutionary parts. A giant it becomes, savage in nature and endless in its pursuit of prey. Whenever such a beast is unleashed the targets are often helpless to stop it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join