It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No need to quit smoking during the apocalypse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

And no cars do not hurt the most people on earth.
And what is it you think comes out of a tailpipe of a car? Unicorn kisses?

Now that's funny!

Maybe the funniest thing I have heard all day!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hey Satanist here are some facts for you.

Chances of getting lung cancer when not exposed to secondhand smoke : 10 out of 1000000

Chances of getting lung cancer when exposed to secondhand smoke: 12.5 out of 1000000

Statistical insignificance!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
lmao at this satanist!!! I joined just for you buddy!

Oh buddy you claim science backs up your facts through studies? Guess what! Those studies are flawed!

Second hand smoke is Bullsh!t !

How does it feel hating on people for no good reason? lmao

Here's a lil vid for you. Have fun worshipping Satan! lmao
edit on 20-10-2011 by swoopaloop because: (no reason given)

Just like the truthers. Using subjective YOUTUBE videos for their proof.

No need to watch.

And attacking my beliefs is ok as you are hidden behind the veil of the internet. Coward.

link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Yes cars have benefits. Like rally driving, joy riding, going to the store even though you might as well walk the same distance and get some exercise at the same time polluting the world by putting out more pollutants per second than 1000 smokers.

link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom
reply to post by newcovenant

Well I might say SMOKING? Poor decision making. End of story. And usually it is. I have been to enough funerals.

Funerals huh. How many funerals have there been for satanic ritual sacrifice victims?

Which are almost always children.

Glad those satanist don't smoke.

Are you accusing this poster of being in league with murderers and is a murderer by proxy?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Yeah, I understand where you are coming from. I don't wanna be a cheerleader for smoking that's for sure.

As far as e-cigs, I have invested enough in them to buy a used car. They can work, but I'm not so sure they don't have health issues too.

I was using them and only smoking 2-3 regular cigs a day, but then we had a family emergency and I didn't feel I had the time to "prep" the e-cigs daily. They do take some preparation that tobacco doesn't.

Guess, I need to give 'em another try. Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Chances of getting lung cancer when not exposed to secondhand smoke : 10 out of 1000000

Chances of getting lung cancer when exposed to secondhand smoke: 12.5 out of 1000000

Everyone of any significance in this world is a Satanist.
Swoopaloop? Was that not the name given to a group of pedophiles in Belgium. Yes it was.
So we know your game now.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by mikemck1976

reply to post by Rocketman7

Smokers are weak and often they are considered easily breakable.

Plus they smell bad and quite frankly you can never trust a person that needs a drug to operate.

I would vote for smokers to be rounded up and be the first in line in the depopulation agenda. Plus they are a drain
on the Medical system right along side fat people!

I rank smokers along side pedophiles, rapists and religious zealots and obese people!
edit on 20-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

Man! That's harsh! Somebody must have burned you with lit cigarettes while you were a child!
Second Line

Harsh YES. But what you said might be offensive to people or children who have been burned by cigarettes. I have not been though.

I have stood next to smokers at traffic stops, breathed in their toxins when walking down the street or walking behind someone with a lit cigarette. I should not have to be subjected to their smoke. Why do you think the governments have been cracking down on smokers. Because they are filthy and gross people.

I WAS burnt with lit cigarettes when I was a kid.
At least I can laugh about it!
Get over yourself.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well I will admit when I have lost a small battle.

I can not continue fending off so many different people as we all know that cowards hunt in packs.

I am but one person. So enjoy your smokes. But I do truly hope those that smoke do get Cancer of one form or another.

I really do hope that. Because when you are explaining to your "loved" ones that you are dying they will truly know that only an idiot did not know that would happen. They will know that deep down the cig was more important than them. Your childrens faces when they have to see a weak old person with a breathing aid will be something I hope lives with them for a long time. Carry on hating yourselves enough to smoke. But he warnings are there. Smoking KILLS. Not just you but others too.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm old school....

i have cartons of Menthol cigarettes... i'm considering buying a case of Marlboro's too, just for 'Trade'

because when the EMP goes off---
just why will a USB port still be operational after the PC is rendered useless..? it excapes me

i got a stash of coffee, a stash of wines, and other stashes

but real leaf-cured tobacco will/should Trade very profitably for a modest, consumption person/family...
i bet 3 cartons will get a usable 9mm and enough ammo to build on- if need be

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Plus they smell bad and quite frankly you can never trust a person that needs a drug to operate.

I would vote for smokers to be rounded up and be the first in line in the depopulation agenda. Plus they are a drain

I rank smokers along side pedophiles, rapists and religious zealots and obese people!

Man! That's harsh! Somebody must have burned you with lit cigarettes while you were a child!
Second Line

Harsh YES. But what you said might be offensive to people or children who have been burned by cigarettes. I have not been though.

I have stood next to smokers at traffic stops, breathed in their toxins when walking down the street or walking behind someone with a lit cigarette. I should not have to be subjected to their smoke. Why do you think the governments have been cracking down on smokers. Because they are filthy and gross people.

I WAS burnt with lit cigarettes when I was a kid.
At least I can laugh about it!
Get over yourself.

Well you probably deserved it. I dont feel any sympathy for you. Even though you are probably making it up for attention I am confused as to why you would use that as point of reference against me if it happened to you.

Who did it? Parent? Not loved enough? Were you just a bad kid? How did it happen. I won't laugh I promise.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

lmao at this satanist!!! I joined just for you buddy!

Oh buddy you claim science backs up your facts through studies? Guess what! Those studies are flawed!

Second hand smoke is Bullsh!t !

How does it feel hating on people for no good reason? lmao

Here's a lil vid for you. Have fun worshipping Satan! lmao
edit on 20-10-2011 by swoopaloop because: (no reason given)

Just like the truthers. Using subjective YOUTUBE videos for their proof.

No need to watch.

And attacking my beliefs is ok as you are hidden behind the veil of the internet. Coward.

lmao I never attacked your beliefs. I just wished you to have fun while believing them! I think you're more of the coward to have such hate for smokers. No need to watch? Why? Because it's a youtube video? Maybe I should post a youtube video on the benefits of being a satanist....maybe then you'll change your beliefs lmao. You Sir, know nothing.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

And you are not telling the truth because you most certainly did attack this persons belief.
I said I was leaving and now I really have to. I wish you all would stop posting.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Swoopaloop? Was that not the name given to a group of pedophiles in Belgium. Yes it was.

Lmao wow you seem very intelligent.

This is a nickname of mine in which the meaning behind it is none of your business lmao. And no I'm not a pedophile lmao. You sure are something else.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

People like you end up been on the receiving end of a bad car crash with comments like that...karma Moron!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'll reply to this cus I have used e-cigs for over 6 months having studied the issue for 8 months now.

Rocketman7 says:

Those are about 150 dollars for the full kit that will recharge in a vehicle or in a USB port or in a solar charger if you have one of these

Most good e-cig kits are way cheaper than 150. I got mine for 35 and a 4 month supply of juice for an additional 20 bucks.

The e-liquid comes in varying strengths and flavors. Strong medium and mild. If you buy a stash of strong, you can dilute it with Glycerin (USP) as many as 10 times.
You can make 10 times the volume out of one small bottle of the e-liquid. And the price is the same for strong medium and mild.
So if you have a small stash, of strong e-liquid then when the rest runs out you will still have plenty.

You are not making the distinction here between pre-mixed e-juice and DIY (Do it Yourself) e-juice. Most people buy pre-mixed. You do not dilute premixed e-juice. This is e-juice that has already been mixed to suit the needs of the consumer with nicotine strength, flavor concentration and set amount of Propylene Glycol (PG) and or Vegetable Glycerin (VG) This cost about 15 U.S dollars per 30 Ml bottle.

It is only the DIY type of liquid that is concentrated and can be diluted for maximum amount to go around. This is e-juice made up from your own big bottles of liquid nicotine, PG, VG and flavorings. Most people do not buy this but a 4 month supply will cost you about 20 bucks.

Get that folks.? 4 months of getting your nicotine fix for 20 bucks. God I love my E-cig !

BadNinja68 says:

e-cigs do not use glycerine. They use propylene glycol mixed with liquid nicotine. The element in the e gic doesnt get hot enough to vaporize glycerine.

You are incorrect.
Most pre-mixed and DIY e-juice is a mixture of PG, VG Nicotine liquid and flavorings. Instead of using a mixture of Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin many people who are sensitive to PG use 100% Vegetable Glycerin and the atomizers of the e-cig have no problem vaping this.

Sis6Six writes:

That is BS. A smoker is a drug addict at the end of the day. They will sell their own children to get a cigarette.
Smokers have long been a useless part of society. People who slowly kill themselves and pay a fortune for it....How dumb does one have to be. I my opinion and its just mine, smokers should not be entitled to free medical or any government or state benefits. They should be outcast and have no rights. After all they smoke willy nilly abusing non smokers rights all day, blowing their poison into the air.
Smokers are just weak, take away their cigs and they become a pest!
As for alienating half of this community. I dont care. I would rather hold the company of a serial killer than that of a room full of smokers.

Do you feel the same about avid coffee drinkers? They are getting and enjoying a drug too. What about people who use Accent (the drug MSG) to enhance the flavor of their meat? What about people who drink beer? What about people who daily use artificial sweeteners like Spenda or Equal? All those are drugs that people regularly enjoy.

I am now as of 6 months ago a Non Smoker. I do not smoke anything much less inhale burning tobacco. I do agree that smokers sould not blow smoke in peoples faces but other than that, smokers do not abuse any non smokers rights. Smokers do not get government medical benefits, at least here in the USA they do not.

I vape, not smoke. I blow out a harmless mixture of mostly water vapor mixed with trace amounts of nicotine PG, VG and FDA approved flavorings that dissipate so quickly they pose no second hand health risk and you can not even smell it. They don't even pose a first hand health risk to me, these chemicals in these concentrations are that safe.

Smoking, vaping, drinking alcohol, even using Accent or a sugar substitute is not a bad thing. it only becomes a bad thing when it is abused to the point of causing harm to yourself or others. Out of all of the above, using an e-cig and vaping is the safest.

So in closing, if in a survival situation you want to ensure you have plenty of nicotine to trade with, get a lot of cheap e-cig kits and the Do It Yourself array of needed e-liquids. Liquid Nicotine, PG, VG and flavorings. Only in this manner can you have enough to go around. Oh and if you smoke, Please try e-cigs, they can save your life!
edit on 20-10-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Why the hell are people turning this into a smokers are evil debate.

First, Tobacco companies are evil for putting 1000s of addictive chemicals mixed into the cigarettes. Most smokers start when they are young. Smokers are just addicted to a product that is made to addict (it's more addictive then another other drug out there), generate tax revenue, and control population. You wonder why the cigarette, despite killing millions is still legal? Just look at the taxes that they generate... Smokers do more for society then Satanists. The minute they start a Satan tax and it generates Billions, I will agree....

Unfortunately most of these smokers, who have rights, have been treated like animals in the last 20 years. Just another group that's picked on, just more divide and conquer. The non smokers feel their rights supersede smokers rights...

Income tax aside, smokers pay more taxes then non smokers.

The amount of money smokers pay into taxes would be enough to cover their medical needs, but it's used for non related use. It's an illegal tax, but that's neither here nor there. It's taxation without representation. So kick them outside, kick them down the block, make it illegal to smoke anywhere but in their home, but continue to enjoy their taxes? Right....

Back on Topic.

The E cigarette, generates no second hand smoke. It's water vapor that is breathed out. There is no combustible agents, or 1000s of additives. The ingredients are PG/VG, flavorings, Nicotine. The PG that the nicotine is mixed with (also VG for those allergic to PG) is used in asthma inhalers. Using the E cigarette fulfills the need for nicotine, and has zero of the side affects of smoking. In fact, you can vape (that's what those in the e cig call it, not smoking) in a room and the room will smell like candy or a bakery.

E cigarettes and their supplies are easy and inexpensive to get. The mall kits are nothing more then bull$hit. Those in the e cigarette community know to avoid the "mall" and "gas station" kits...

Many first learn of e cigarettes through the mall kiosk, but further research would open a world up of many other options, that are fully customizable (including the option of buying bottles of Nicotine juice, and filling your cartridges at a tremendous saving compared to the Mall Kiosk Cartridge system).

www.madvapes.com...

The supplies are cheap, all the E cig batteries use USB chargers (which could could be hooked up to a USB solar charger). The Nicotine Juice is also cheap, and can be preserved in a dark place for over a year (I've used juice that was 2 years old with no problem). It will last longer if it's frozen. It comes in different Nicotine strengths, which allows for the user to go from a high concentration that mimics a real cigarette, all the way down to zero strength nicotine.

Any smoker needs to include this option in a survival kit. Not for trade per say, but as a viable source of not going into nicotine withdrawal when your life is on the line.

Furthermore, any smoker who currently smokes needs to explore this as a viable option of replacing their current cigarettes. There are no taxes involved, and it's 100 percent safer then anything found in a cigarette.

edit on 20-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Everyone has addictions, food, money, job, power, sweets, love, running, really anything can be part of addiction.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Lmao wow you seem very intelligent.

This is a nickname of mine in which the meaning behind it is none of your business lmao. And no I'm not a pedophile lmao. You sure are something else.

Actually, within the confines of Interpols Women and Children exploitation division they had a case in 1997 that allegedly involved some upper echelons of the Belgium government. There was a task force set up to track pedophiles across europe. It was named swoopaloop because most pedos within Interpol are referred to as Loops. Code for pedo. So operation swoopaloop was active for 9 months. As no one was ever successfully indicted the taskforce was reassined. Now within Interpol, pedos or swoopaloops are the same thing. Any time Interpol goes after pedos or a group of pedo its called swoopaloop. As the case invloved high up members of the belgium gov all recorded were sealed indefinitely blocking names and addresses that were searched.

Hence your name and you!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join