It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameras Capture Exact Moment Hillary Clinton Learns Of Gaddafi’s Capture: ‘Wow’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by mkultracanuck
Another fake moment like the Bin Laden "raid" photos taken @ WH

No it is as real as cubic zirconium

Cubic zirconium isn't real? I'm pretty sure it is... and I'm also pretty sure her reaction was very genuine. Did you expect her to cry or laugh? What would you expect?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by xstealth

Would you care to provide a source that states we gave them any weapons???

Good luck on finding one.
edit on 20-10-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the luck...

www.independent.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.truthistreason.net...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
articles.cnn.com...
OLITICS

So what the Obama administration did was send guns to Saudi Arabia and ask them to hand out the guns to the Libyan Rebels.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Jepic

Who cares about most "news worthy" individuals reaction to anything?

So wait, are you saying the Sec. Clinton's reaction isn’t important? Or just other people (i.e. Dixie Chicks, HWJ), as listed in your post?

Because I think gauging the reaction of our Secretary of State while something like this is going on may not be important, but can be rather telling. I mean…

The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is the President's chief foreign affairs adviser. The Secretary carries out the President's foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States.

Link

Look at the top of that page…

“Diplomacy in action” huh?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No where in any of your articles (which I knew would be the ones you supplied if you did at all) does it say that the US gave Saudi weapons to give to Libya.

The one article with no other confirming source says that they "requested" that Saudi help arm the Libyan rebels...in the article you provided it doesn't even say that Saudi agreed to it or actually did it.

Your other articles are about Obama or Clinton saying that they haven't ruled anything out, including arming them...but no where does it say that it ever happened.

So yeah...good luck on finding an actual source that states that this ever happened...because it's not out there.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

In the video, notice the captured black guy? He is probably about to meet the same fate, yet looks to be smiling?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

No where in any of your articles (which I knew would be the ones you supplied if you did at all) does it say that the US gave Saudi weapons to give to Libya.

The one article with no other confirming source says that they "requested" that Saudi help arm the Libyan rebels...in the article you provided it doesn't even say that Saudi agreed to it or actually did it.

Your other articles are about Obama or Clinton saying that they haven't ruled anything out, including arming them...but no where does it say that it ever happened.

So yeah...good luck on finding an actual source that states that this ever happened...because it's not out there.

French did, and the US defended France for it. There are US weapons on the ground in Libya, we had infantry there and they trained and assisted them. I met someone who was there.

Of course you're not going to hear about it, it would be a violation of a UN treaty, so the government had to do it behind closed doors.

Do you doubt it? That'd be pretty gullible when all signs point to it.
edit on 20/10/11 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

We didn't arm the mujahideen either when they were fighting the Soviets. Nor did our CIA train Bin Laden.

Weapons "leaks" happen all of the time...

www.nytimes.com...

We just find out about them later. I'm sure we'll find out more about our help given to the Libyan rebels after 2012.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
looks like something is squeezing it's way out of her butt muscles

must be the next round of bs she is gonna try feeding us.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

French did, and the US defended France for it. There are US weapons on the ground in Libya, we had infantry there and they trained and assisted them. I met someone who was there.

Of course you're not going to hear about it, it would be a violation of a UN treaty, so the government had to do it behind closed doors.

Do you doubt it? That'd be pretty gullible when all signs point to it.

I deal with facts...not assumptions...not matter how sure YOU are about it

If it comes out later...then feel free to make the statement...until then...you just look silly by stating something as fact that you can't back up.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

And if we find out about it later, then let's talk about it.

Until then...it is just silly for people to make statements they can't back up. And then when shown they can't back it up...they try to dance around it and make assumptions that they "know" what really happen.

Give me facts...or give me nothing at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Hillary on Qaddafi: “We came, we saw, he died”

hotair.com...

That is just pathetic got nothing nice to say about that woman.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
so not satisfied with the media hoax during the Bin Laden "assassination" they now have Hillary's reaction to Gaddafi? Is Hillary the 'big sis' we have to look to in order to gauge how we are supposed to react?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join