It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you fall onto the subway tracks, the worst thing to do is try and climb back up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Your perspective is wrong. You took something from the background and moved it too the foreground, it's not as tall as you're making it look.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Agree. That's why I mentioned he'd be slightly larger as the scale is off, but still as a 6-foot male (athletic built), I've looked down there and thought that's a tricky move to get back up. It looks like the front of the subway car is about 4-8 feet from the first opening door (using that last awful photoshopped pic), so someone would have to run at least 10 feet into the tunnel before the car stopped.

I thought about this before, especially when crazy people push others or someone has a stroke and falls down there, what's the best action to take. I'm going with the engineer on this one, and running if there's enough time into the tunnel in hopes it's not an express train and it actually stops. Plus as another posted mentioned, people tag in there all the time, so once in the tunnel there are spaces to crawl into to save your life.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Jason88 because: clarity

new topics

<< 1   >>

join