It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog abuse footage sparks vigilante mob

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
uk.news.yahoo.com...
Please be warned, the video may be distressing

A man has appeared in court today charged with two counts of animal cruelty after footage of an alleged dog attack was posted onto Facebook – prompting a vigilante mob in Grimsby.

A man secretly filmed his neighbour beating his little dog on his yard and posted it on Facebook, the video immediately went viral and within hours there was a 50-strong mob at the man's address, he was then subjected to the same treatment he gave to his little dog.

I don't condone violence at all, but I bet this cruel apology for a human being will think twice about repeating what he did to his dog.

The little dog is alive and being taken care of by the Blue Cross animal welfare charity

I am a devoted dog owner and animal lover, and I can't imagine my dog doing anything that would make me want to thrash the living daylights out of him, or any animal come to that. Animal cruelty repulses me and I think if I were to witness anything like this, I too would have a hard time keeping my fists to myself, just like the vigilantes who came to the little dog's rescue.

I haven't watched the video, in case I see something that I wish I hadn't

edit on 20-10-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
good, the coward got off lucky If you ask me.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Dooby buddy...

Sometimes, 2 wrongs DO make a right...yay for mob justice.

edit on 20-10-2011 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is what we need vigilante mobs after we have hard proof. Not the police with all the proof in the world then a little slap on the wrist and off with you naughty boy. I don't like seeing people being treated like crap but I friggin RAAAGE when I see animals being beaten. I hope this scum gets found again and they go Gaddafi on his ass.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
To bad this doesn't happen for people.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
times like that steel toe caps are probably better than guns as he'll remember a good kicking but a dead man wont learn regret for their actions

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR

I totally agree

But people can 'tell' on you if you beat them, animals are unable to ask for help and have to suffer in distress and silence

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR

If this were a human the mob would have been arrested. Which is what should happen.

But given that this was a dog being defended, i support this 100%
edit on 20-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: maybe a few exceptions...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by doobydoll

Dooby buddy...

Sometimes, 2 wrongs DO make a right...yay for mob justice.

edit on 20-10-2011 by facelift because: (no reason given)
You took the words right out of my mouth.

I am happy knowing the dog is safe now

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe other members of ATS should read this Thread.

Going with what happened to those animals who were shot outright, since they were let loose in the USA.

Maybe they need to learn from humanity eh?

But as per usual others will put their own lifes above those of the animals of this planet.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh man.....I cried. The poor baby was even trying to go with him even after he punched him in the head. He just wanted attention. If I was the neighbor, it would all be over before a mob had a chance to get there. I would have laid the fat (insert curse word) OUT! Yes, I'm a woman, but I would have kicked his a**!

top topics

join