It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Lectures The Senate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I recently came across this video on the Daily Paul. In it, Rand Paul condemns the Senate for allowing a bill which is several hundred pages long with hundreds of more pages of amendments to be passed with only 48 hours allowed to read through it.

edit on 20-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You have to pass bills before you can know what's in them... duh!

On a more serious note - if stuff like this is not brought under control, we will never see our nation's outlook improve. The National Government was never meant to behave this way - and it will be its own undoing.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is precisely why the Dept. of Education needs to be abolished
I'm glad Rand did this

that much to read in that timeframe?
it's a con!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yeah I don't think it's physically possible to read that fast.

800 pages in 48 hours, minus 16 hours of sleep on those days gives you 32 hours to read it. Let's say two hours for eating, using the bathroom, and stuff like that. So 30 hours x 60 = 1800 minutes. 1800 / 800 = 2.25 minutes per page. So one would have to spend 30 out of 48 hours reading at a pace of 2.25 pages per minute to get through it. Not to mention the 1,000 pages worth of amendments that were described.

Add the amendments, and that's 1800 pages in 1800 minutes, so a page per minute for 30 hours. That's insane, and while maybe it's possible if a person can somehow stay completely focused for 30 hours, it's asking more than is realistically possible.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Preposterous! Honestly and totally bullsnip to think they were given 1800 pages to read in 48 hours. And it passes unanimously? If this doesn't spell out clearly to everyone why the education system in this country sucks then people need to think long and hard about what's good for the country and their children.

No Child Left Behind and the Headstart programs are garbage and always have been.

I wonder how much the Senate was bought for to pass this crap? Or perhaps they're just lazy. Either way, time to look up the process of removing senators, I think. It's obvious they can't perform their roles properly and need to be replaced with people who can and a system that works.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I'm in his dads district. Loved him for years. Then I caught a MASSIVE game of Covet means between the I.S.D's and TAX ASSESSORS offices...state wide. I took the info to Pauls lake jackson office and they decided I had enough doc's to turn in to the law. They sent me to multiple law offices, I had to take 3 months filling out reports, answering questions, turning in the documentation. All for nothing. The F.B.I. told me "I" had to investigate, not them. Which I did for more than 16 months and turned it all in. Eric Holders office, the local office in Houston. Not one word from them. I turned it in to the Texas Rangers, who were in the same building no less..as the perps..and specifically to Joe Harrleson. After two weeks of calling every day to try and speak to him personally, I was informed that he 'was out of town' for the next following two weeks. The Texas Attorney Generals office was the only reply I got from any of these offices, and he sent me a letter stating 'his office wasn't the accounting office' and that I should try them! Governor Perry didn't bother to reply. Ron Pauls office dropped me and no longer returns calls. I went to Brazoria County Judges, spent 4 hrs. going office to office, and found they were ALL involved and were furious that I dared to interfere.

The I.S.D.'s set the Tax price, the Tax Ass. off. then raises the appraised value through the roof. They alter the deeds, remove the exemptions '65/over' & 'homestead', don't send out the protests notices, place the public notice where no one is informed and on Fridays, and hold it on Tuesday. If you didn't sign in to protest the preceding 'May' you cant walk in. They removed Minutes of Meetings, and altered website, when they found I had caught on. Then they wait till the family runs through their savings and default. They are targeting specific properties with mineral rights/oil & gas, and properties they see as 'prime real estate' that is going to increase in value.

They use the closed door act .503, then use Tx code 314.154 to seize the property. This wipes out all their created debt. The I.S.D. cherry picks the property they had TARGETED for its oil & gas minerals, and they have the right to 'sell or lease' to whomever they choose. Which is the oil co.'s. Then this 'group', including HUD, have a private auction with at that time "Judge Joe King", and they pick up these houses for 'private investments' some bids as low as a $100.

The I.S.D.'s lands that are not kept by the group, go to the SCHOOL LAND BOARD a corporation. Pete Orr then sells them to oil/gas, some bids as low as 2cents per acre. The School land board posted its largest revenues ever (like Exxon) in 2011, of 35+billion, and doled out only 100 Million to the actual schools. Looking up their 'investors' on their website, it is a string of these corporations that #OWS is protesting.

More than 95,000 homesteads were seized, and that nu. isn't current now. More are defaulting every day. This is Gov. Perry's promised 'oil jobs', taking homes from the children.

Looking up Ron Paul, and digging up info..I found he is a Freemason, of high degree. The handshake, and handsign are in vids. He is in fact the NWO man. I believe that all this has to do with their plans to turn this area into an 'oil field', and that he was told to back off..and he did.

We keep looking for 'good men' in these offices, from judges to senate. And the fact is that NO ONE is allowed 'to play' unless they are themselves insiders.
edit on 20-10-2011 by YellowRoseTx51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Good that he is speaking up, but the letter could have been far more stern! The letter should not say "we hope" it should say "we demand".

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

I'm a free and accepted Mason, too, am I trying to steal your land and turn it into an oil field? Hardly.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a group within the Masons comprised of unscrupulous individuals. They are everywhere. Just because someone is a member of the root group doesn't mean they are as bad as the few branches.

Did you know that the Shriners organization is an arm of Freemasonry? Yep, you have to be a Mason to be a shriner. They raise money for their 22 hospitals around the country that offer free care to children. They are the devil, too, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Heehaw

The Freemasons were created in Babylon during the Reign of the Babylonian Slave queen Selene who's god was the 'El(ohiem) with whom 'Man is at war with'. These are the children of SET, and they originate from the 33rd degree line which is their entrance point into this domain. The Anunnaki and El are the 'council of 7' and the 'council of 9', also called the Luciferian council, and the Archang-el Micha-el council. These two councils formed all Religions on Earth.
Selene removed the esoteric laws, and mixed others in with her created 'religion'. The law 'free will' is an esoteric law that few doubt exists, but they are unaware of the others. In each 'new world' we were given a 'new name'. In the 1st World he was called "Azaz-el" and this was the 'Coven Age of Azazel' when he started the Coven Wicca. This is who their 'Horned god' is and why they use the 'star' which was called the 'temple of SET'.
'ca' in Latin root formations stands for 'Coven Azazel' and this has been removed from books, as well as the rules regarding language and root word formations. (Caesar =ca/e/sar)"Coven Azazel (had/out of) Mastar")
In the 2nd world he was Baphomet, in the 3rd world of Selene, he was called 'Massawa' the 'Great Architect' god of his Coven the Freemasons. In this age, they renamed the Covens 'religions' and 'churches' because the Slave queen had been given a pharaonic claim of divine right by 'god' El, and she created the "Pap-al", the "Roy-al", the "Feder-al", the Banking & Corporations, and the 5 day work week as a specific system of slavery. This was the start of the catholic church Vatican which is spelt "Vatikan" in german. "Vater" is germanic for 'Father', "I" in latin root formation is 'of', "can" is 'kin'; "Father of the Kin" of El
"c/k"."i/a","c/cz/s" are interchangeable in germanic & saxon; "AL,IL,EL" are latin suffixes for 'god' they have simply removed which sumerian deity 'god', it was the El.

This is the short version, I've actually posted more on this on another thread here, but am so new you would probably be better able to find it than I can right now.

The people who join the freemasons, like people who join Wicca, actually think that they are doing no harm, that all they are doing is 'good'. This is because the rituals they are doing are still cloaked in lies to create mystery and hide the real culprits. For instance the Wiccan think that they are only contacting nature spirits, and their intuition tells them that these exist, which they do, and so they are given a tale about 'Hecate' and 'the horned god' never suspecting that they are dealing with Lilith/Inanna and Azazel/El. The freemasons are actually told that they are dealing with a conglomerate of animals put together representing 'good', and that the image of 'the great architect' is not a real image of a person. And this allows them unfortunately to be used.

It is the Law that the High Priest of the Coven may call upon the followers and drain their energy for the purpose of what ever spell casting he is doing. You see by 'joining' you have actually given 'silent consent' which is the same trick the Covens use in statutory laws. So they claim you did this by 'free will', and use it against you. The rituals are disguised in the Freemason more than the Wiccan, and so it is only as they go up the scale of power in the Coven that they are put through increasing 'oaths'. These 'oaths' by Esoteric Law, are claimed as your free will choice to 'do Service to SET'.

It is only when they get to the 33rd Degree, that they are told what the Freemasons are and at that time they meet the El, whom babylon people called 'demons', and there is only two paths from that point. The first path is they are so terrified, realizing that they have not the ability to run from these 'people' and that what they had previously thought of as 'ideal' threats or 'ritual' threats of what was to happen should they reveal the freemasons workings were in fact legitimate penalties the El would impose and then they do anything they are commanded out of a feeling of 'no choice' left. The second path is that they are completely under the belief that 'satan' is god of this world, and that this is their god and they willingly accept him as such and believe that they are doing what their 'enlightened' god commands.

This why F.B.I. J E Hoover a 33rd degree mason stated: "The human mind is handicapped when confronted with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists"

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I believe I've seen your useless drivel on the subject of Freemasonry. Are you a Mason? No. If you were, you would know that everything you just posted is hogwash. I'm a 32nd degree Mason. You go through three "ceremonies" where you basically recite the Mason cypher and answer questions. It's hardly a "ritual" as you believe. The first degree is the most ritualistic, to be honest, and all you need to do is ask a Mason to join the Masons and experience this.

The 33rd degree has nothing to do with power or your seat in the Masons. It's strictly an honor title. I know a 33rd degree who recruits for DeMolay. He has no extra powers over me or anything. The fact is he helps us get new members and goes above and beyond "the call of duty" as it were, so he gets a special title. If you want to get into Masonic leadership, then we can discuss the officers.

As I've said, there may be a branch such as Skull and Bones or the Jays that includes wealthy men in power that plot and scheme. There may in fact be. I know the Jays are highly secretive and extremely selective of their members. My step-father happens to be a Jay and he can't even discuss what he does with me. Honestly, though, he works in HVAC. Hardly a political powerhouse or corporate croney to be concerned with.

Most of the "facts" about Freemasonry on this site are fables. Similar to our jokes about farm animals and spanking during the degrees. It's not true in the least, but adds more mystery to the organization. But if you want to be a Mason, just ask a Mason. Anyone of you can join. The only require is that you believe in a god. Any god. Allah, Buddha, Christ, Joe Schmo. I don't even believe in "God" as common belief structures such as Christianity tell you to. I believe in a higher power, a celestial entity. Not so much a being or deity.

Anyway, I've had about enough with the garbage posted about Freemasonry in general. We fund your local D.A.R.E programs and others. We do fundraisers to help injured people. Please get your facts straight and stop assuming that because bad people are in the Masons that the Masons themselves are bad. I might as well say all Germans are bad because of Hitler if you go by that logic. Stop being ignorant.

I might add I don't do blue lodge stuff much anyway. I join in on our monthly breakfasts and help cook and serve food to the folk who come in and eat. But mostly I stick to the Shrine functions. They're way more fun anyway.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Heehaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
By design the Senate has months to consider bills and whether to vote on them. The House takes weeks, the Senate takes months. This is how they were created. I can understand if it's some emergency bill, or a split-second decision, but and 800+ page bill is hardly an emergency. This is a sneak attack, just like Obamacare was.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

join