It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros and his company "The Freedom Group" Buying Guns and Ammo Manufacturers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Moderators, please feel free to move this to the most appropriate forum- seems like it could fit in a few. I got this email a few days ago, unfortunately I have not had time to research it nor will I. I thought I would put it on ATS for anyone who could prove or disprove it. This is all too believable. The email naively asks why MSM is not on this.

This is very interesting. What a way to stop the selling of guns...

Us capital management freedom group buying guns" and found many stories about this. Without lots of research, it looks like it is true! For the last several years a company called "The Freedom Group" has been buying up American gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of these companies are: Bushmaster Marlin Remington H&R DPMS Panther Arms NEF Dakota Arms LC Smith Parker AAC Barnes Bullets EOTAC INTC Some people worry that Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. Of course, if you control the manufacturers you can decide not to sell to civilians, or, you can raise the prices to ridiculous levels or you can make the supply of guns and ammo scarce - all sorts of logjams. What a perfect way to control America's guns! If you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a Wall Street investment company called "Cerberus Capital Management". "Cerberus" in the epic book "The Inferno" by Dante Alighieri, is a three-headed demon hound (from Roman mythology) that guards the Gates of Hell to prevent those damned souls who have just crossed the river Styx, from escaping back to the world. Investor GEORGE SOROS owns Cerberus! Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out - and quickly! Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. The absence of big media coverage on this important subject should be BIG news to you, too!

PLEASE.....Before you forward this.....Delete the name of the person who sent it to you! Use the BCC when forwarding.....help preserve your friends identity!!!!!!! Please use BCC --_

Look who is buying up all the gun manufacturers.

I googled "cerberus capital management freedom group buying guns" and found many stories about this. Without lots of research, it looks like it is true!

For the last several years a company called "The Freedom Group" has been buying up American gun and ammunition manufacturers.

Some of these companies are:

Bushmaster
Marlin
Remington
H&R
DPMS
Panther Arms
NEF
Dakota Arms
LC Smith
Parker
AAC
Barnes Bullets
EOTAC
INTC

Don't sell you guns.
edit on 10/20/2011 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Apparently this is a possible disinfo campaign, but I'll be keeping my eye on it nonetheless.

www.thetruthaboutguns.com...

www.snopes.com...
edit on 20-10-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
To me, it just sounds like they are trying to play on both sides of the fence.

They have set their system up so that either way they can make money.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Exactly. Firearms hold their value well. Seems to be a lucrative business.

Then there are the nefarious implications..........

Post starred.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Soros..please do try and take over the gun industry, and raise prices or refuse citizens guns..
My friends and I have always wanted to found our own gun company and make some Winchester money!
Soros would be making it EASY for someone to found a new company and undercut him.

Making guns isn't nuclear science. anyone can do it.
If you can forge a hammer, you can forge gun parts.

SM2

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I heard about this a week or two ago, its false. No ties between Soros and Freedom Group. There are plenty of verifiable things to hate on Soros for. However, the more alarming aspect of this, if you research Dyncorp, you will find they have acted as CIA front. Dyncorp is of course owned by freedom group.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I'd sell my bullets.
One
Round
At
A
Time

Hey Soros! Interested?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The plea from some unheard-of person or organization to "pass this on to all [whatever group]" or "pass this along to everyone you know" or, more recently, "help make this go viral"--those are all immediate red flags, if you've been around long enough. That is the THE key concept of a never-ending internet hoax: To get the hoax embedded just enough in the eternal ether of the internet that it will always be out there for someone to find and pass on.

Whenever you see one of those phrases, ALWAYS check, check, check your sources. If it's not an absolutely *sterling* source, it's a hoax--guaranteed....

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
AS much as I destest Soros don't believe this he isn't above using any means or any number of shell companies for a dude worth over 22 billion he's got his hands in everything.

But.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like something you would say of a shadow government or something and now the Freedom Group someone is going around buying up gun manufacturing which was founded as Remington Arms.

See now that makes sense just like when automakers bought up other manufactures same thing with gun manufacturing it's a natural progression wisely considering the hostile anti second ammendment these days.

believe what you want anything is possible but it is probable?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Us capital management freedom group buying guns" and found many stories about this. Without lots of research, it looks like it is true! For the last several years a company called "The Freedom Group" has been buying up American gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of these companies are: Bushmaster Marlin Remington H&R DPMS Panther Arms NEF Dakota Arms LC Smith Parker AAC Barnes Bullets EOTAC INTC Some people worry that Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. Of course, if you control the manufacturers you can decide not to sell to civilians, or, you can raise the prices to ridiculous levels or you can make the supply of guns and ammo scarce - all sorts of logjams. What a perfect way to control America's guns! If you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a Wall Street investment company called "Cerberus Capital Management". "Cerberus" in the epic book "The Inferno" by Dante Alighieri, is a three-headed demon hound (from Roman mythology) that guards the Gates of Hell to prevent those damned souls who have just crossed the river Styx, from escaping back to the world. Investor GEORGE SOROS owns Cerberus! Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out - and quickly! Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. The absence of big media coverage on this important subject should be BIG news to you, too!

PLEASE.....Before you forward this.....Delete the name of the person who sent it to you! Use the BCC when forwarding.....help preserve your friends identity!!!!!!! Please use BCC --_

Look who is buying up all the gun manufacturers.

For the last several years a company called "The Freedom Group" has been buying up American gun and ammunition manufacturers.

Some of these companies are:

Bushmaster
Marlin
Remington
H&R
DPMS
Panther Arms
NEF
Dakota Arms
LC Smith
Parker
AAC
Barnes Bullets
EOTAC
INTC

Don't sell you guns.
edit on 10/20/2011 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

I googled "cerberus capital management freedom group buying guns" and found many stories about this. Without lots of research, it looks like it is true!

John's Revelation makes it clear that the time of the AntiChrist's reign will be an era of intense spiritual activity. It wont be godly religion, but it will be religion. Revelation 17 shows that the whoredom of the End-Times will be a devout system of false spirituality, most likely an amalgram of occult and heretical teachings.

An ecumenical blend of Eastern mysticism and secular humanism!
Cerberus [fr. GK Kerberos]: a 3-headed dog that in Greek myth guards the entrance to Hades.

top topics

join