It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 had already begun.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
....I think WW3 began with 9/11 and will be a series of multiple conflicts across flashpoints all over the world... (starting with 9/11). The general civilian populace will not even suspect that they are in the midst of a world war. It will be something like war in slow motion spanning several decades. Perhaps only when the superpowers like China and Russia get involved militarily will we ever confirm that WW3 is taking place....and when they do, things will get ugly.

Yes, till then there will be false flags, spectacular events that will cost the lives of thousands...etc. Sadly, there is not much anyone can do to prevent this.
Perhaps, we can expect to see another major event, whether real or false flag, and after that ... humankind will be be on its way to all-out war on a global scale.

edit on 20-10-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LrBc1275

Entirely different point of view.

Interesting thread nonetheless

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

yes your not alone WW3 did start on 9/11, for it is a war that will last for a long, long time. For it is the worst kind of war you do not know where the enemy will strike, or who the enemy is, no battle lines, no uniforms, no flag to capture and no one to have peace talks with.
One group or fraction, might say yes , but then an other fraction or group will say no, then you have the "lone wolf" one that does his her own thing. For this WW3 is terrorism, the weapons are simple, or complex and in any shape or form.
Any one could be one of them, no one knows, and if you look at the world map they are in every country. There best weapon so far , taking our freedoms away.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Unfortunately my friend you may be right. WWIII will (has) start in a more evolved manner than that of drawing front lines like the previous two. If 9/11 was the beginning....I guess we can only wait to see what the crescendo will be

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I certainly hope not.

I think if there is a third world war, it will be serving a different purpose than the last 2. Its scary that depopulation might be its primary focus, while the last two were there to set the dominos in place. This war will go beyond greed, those who have influenced war simply want to play God, literally hold the lives of humanity in their grasp. I think naturally, we are waking up to what is going on, so even if there is war, the majority of humans can act to prevent it if they see really how simillar we are to one another, canadians, americans, afgans, chinese, turks.... everyone is in the same boat, there is poverty everywhere and suffering everywhere and it doesnt have to continue this way. This Planet has everything we need as humans to live happy, peacful lives, lets not let the handfull keep pushing garbage into our heads that says otherwise.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

That isn't WW3. WW3 will be when those nations who do have nukes use them to the point where all of humanity is nearly wiped out. That hasn't happened...yet. Those nukes aren't lying around for no reason. When you build bombs of that magnetude, you have intentions of using them somewhere down the line because you know youre going to need them at some point.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

most nukes are unusable , no fuel, or the war heads have been removed it is... all a shell game, the only nuke(s) to be used will be in the form of a dirty bomb, or a fraction that by happenstance launches one like Pakistan or India or Iran, Israel would if attacked but then that would be like shooting ones self... suicide.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Brother,

That hyperlink should help you...

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

new topics

top topics

join