It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your ONE....I said "ONE"...favorite restaurant in the world w/ link to or embedded menu

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sokpuppet
New Orleans is a food entity unto itself!

However, outside of that amazing city - In and Out on the West Coast... Sigh...

Link is to the "secret menu" - regular menu is home the the "Double-Double" - always order grilled onions, "well done fries" and a Vanilla shake.

www.in-n-out.com...

I'm not lying when I say it's probably the best chain hamburger joint in the universe. I've eaten there many a time in my younger days in SoCal.

Peace

edit on 21-10-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sokpuppet

However, outside of that amazing city - In and Out on the West Coast... Sigh...

I'm a former West Coaster, and only a 1-2 times a month meat eater, but I miss In and Out so much!

I am sure they won't expand too far ever because of the "fresh, never frozen" concept, and
You're right about the grilled onions....awesome!

Here's my closest finding as an East Coaster:

www.fiveguys.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Dont know if anyones posted it but Hogsbreath cafe, my family and I went there yesterday and it was so delicious, the meals were affordable, good quality and decent portions. None of that 'leaf on a plate, with a pretty pattern of flowers and dressing. Call it gourmet and charge an arm for it' bs, just straight up honest food that tastes good and prices that dont make you feel ripped off! The cocktails are nice too, I got tipsy off 'Sand in your pants'. I dont know if America has it, probably does, but if your ever in the Whitsundays Australia, be sure to check it out, you wont regret it!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Emeril's Tchoup Chop

This is in Orlando, FL, and it's different than the regular Emeril's restaurant in CitiWalk, which I'm not too crazy about.

However, this little restaurant, in the Royal Pacific Resort, right by Universal and Islands of Adventure has NEVER disappointed me, and we eat there at least one night, every time we go. Rather than Louisiana cooking, it is more of a South Sea Island fare (to fit with the theme of the resort).

I can even order things off the menu that have ingredients I don't like, and I will STILL enjoy it! The ambiance is great (would be better if they had a dress code, but hard to do in FL, and even harder to do in a resort), and the service has always been top notch.

The menu changes often, but one of my favorites is almost always on there...beef tenderloins in this sauce that is simply amazing (my mouth is literally watering right now)...served with these mashed potatoes that simply beat any other I've ever had.

Restaurant Link
emeril.com...

Menu link
emeril.com...

(note, my favorite isn't on here today)

You don't have to be a guest of the resort to eat there either.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What a yummy thread!

Here's mine:
Carbone's in Crabtree, PA
www.carbonepasta.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join