It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi Dead!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Gaddafi Dead!

news.sky.com

Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has been killed and his body is being taken to the city of Misratah, Libya's interim prime minister Mahmoud Jibril has confirmed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I want to see the body this time!

Ahhh well, he wasn't all bad, but he wasn't all good. For what its worth I think Libya itself will be worse off without him! He did a lot for the general population and gave them more than probably any government in the world has given their people, yes he was strict, but many had little to complain about. Gaddafi went wrong when he neglected the tribes of Eastern Libya, it made it easy for outside forces, be they CIA or whoever, to infiltrate and create rising, that was most probably not as 50/50 as some media sources would have you believe. The other obvious issue was the lack of Central Banking system, he wanted Libya's wealth to be Libya's wealth, that has always upset the banking elite. Then you have the resources, though personally I think they were secondary to the main reason of taking over Libya, all with perhaps the exception of water!

In the past he did sponsor terrorism and it is matter of opinion whether or not from an outsiders perspective, he was a good guy, a bad guy or just a typical leader out for himself. One thing is for sure in my eyes, Libyans will look back on this day in regret.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I didn't see any threads about this when I come on here just now, now I see 3!! One of them four hours old! WTF?
My apologies! This can be deleted if necessary!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Dude, there are loads of threads already!!!
Cheers

Robbie

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Please join the existing News thread on this topic found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Closed

new topics

top topics

join