It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As of yet,there is no solid proof that Gaddafi is dead.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If you look at the date and time this thread was posted you would see, at that time there was no real proof, just reports. Hince the thread title.
edit on 23-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
If you look at the date and time this thread was posted you would see, at that time there was no real proof, just reports. Hince the thread title.

Hence your thread is now redundant.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Can't help that now can I? Try to be a little more respectful and follow the T&C next time you post on my threads.
What goes around comes around.

edit on 24-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Because

edit on 24-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: I was a bit rude.

edit on 24-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: I follow T&C

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Can't help that now can I? Try to be a little more respectful and follow the T&C next time you post on my threads.
What goes around comes around.

edit on 24-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Because

edit on 24-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: I was a bit rude.

edit on 24-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: I follow T&C

I can't help it if I think this thread was a baseless waste of time in the first place. A theory needs at least some evidence to support it, which you should then test until it breaks. You did none of these things, you just cooked up a fantasy that fit your existing beliefs. Watching ATS reaction to the death of Gadaffi has been very instructive to me because it's laid bare the thought processes which underly conspiracy theory. The overwhelming drive is for order and a comforting controlling force behind seemingly random events, even if that force actively works against us. It also produced the incredible sight of people suddenly touting Gadaffi as a wronged hero, simply because he opposed Western powers,and ignoring or denying totally the evidence of his abuse of his own people.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Why did you read the thread in the first place if you thought it was such a waste of time? No one forced you to read it! Am I not allowed to have my own viewpoint on the subject? Isn’t that the point of ATS?

At the time of this thread that was the evidence. The reports of his death only came from the one source. Even the spokespersons in Washington said at the time of the initial reports, as a yet the reports of his death were not confirmed. I was not making him a hero nor do I believe him to be a hero. In fact, I think he was an evil s.o.b.. Did I say that he was still alive or a hero anywhere in this thread? I was just stating, at the time that there was a lack of evidence and many conflicting reports to the circumstances of his death. In fact I said “Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that he is not dead.” Did you even read it? I was not lying or making anything up. Please show me my lies, I beg you to do so. That was the facts and remains to be the facts that were reported at that time.

So your statements and accusations are the statements and accusations that are baseless and downright insulting to the idea of what ATS stands for.

What do you want me to say? Do you want me to say he’s dead? Will that make you feel better?
O.K. here it goes………

He’s dead! All the evidence now points to him being dead!

Are you happy now?

So if anyone is wasting their time now, it’s me. I’m wasting it by arguing with someone that apparently has bad reading comprehension skills or someone who just wants to argue for the sake of arguing with someone.
So if you can point out the part of my original post that was a lie or even made up, come on back!

But as of this moment, I’m done with you.

edit on 27-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Had to add something

top topics

<< 1   >>

join