Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

As of yet,there is no solid proof that Gaddafi is dead.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I just love how the MSM and some ATSers’ like to jump on the first thing they hear. There is no real proof that Gaddafi is dead. All of the reports of his death that are coming out of Libya are all from one source. National Transitional Council official Abdel Majid Mlegta.

Then you have the matter of the photo/video of the dead Gaddafi. I’m sorry to say that a photo means nothing in this case.

Many Dictators throughout history are well known to have many body doubles.

In my opinion the only way to prove that Gaddafi is dead is D.N.A. tests and or fingerprints through multiple sources from outside of Libya.

There are just too many conflicting reports on how his death came to be and the circumstances surrounding it.

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that he is not dead. I’m just saying that there is no solid proof as of yet.
I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Here are just some of the reports.

Gaddafi killed as Libya's revolt claims hometown

Mlegta told Reuters earlier that Gaddafi, who was in his late 60s, was captured and wounded in both legs at dawn on Thursday as he tried to flee in a convoy which NATO warplanes attacked. He said he had been taken away by an ambulance. There was no independent confirmation of his remarks.

U.S. official: U.S. has no reason to think Gaddafi dead

Asked if Washington had reason to believe that Gaddafi, who is seeking to crush protests against his 41-year rule in the oil-exporting North African nation, was dead, the U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said: "No."

U.S. checking reports of Gaddafi's capture, death

Gaddafi was wounded in the head and legs as he tried to flee in a convoy that came under attack from NATO warplanes at dawn, a senior official with Libya's National Transitional Council told Reuters. A senior Obama administration official said the U.S. was working to confirm the reports.

I know that there are many threads on this subject on ATS at the moment. But I just wanted to get my viewpoint out there.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What are you talking about? There is 100x more proof of Gaddafi being dead than there is of Bin Laden being dead. At least there is a "photo" of Gaddafi, all we got was a fairy tale with Bin Laden.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I've seen 2 photos now. While far from conclusive, they both looked like a dead Gaddafi to me. . .

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yeah... I don't think this is anything like the Bin laden incident and while it's definitely best to be suspicious and doubtful... I'm about 80% sure that they've killed him.

Have seen two video and numerous pictures on the news and hear several eye witness accounts.

Unlike the Bin Laden thing where we saw no proof whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
well I only just found out that fool is dead from comcast.
otherwise its just another one of those paradee topics. gaddafi dusting, gaddafi chokes on cherrio, gaddafi plane motor catches fire, gaddafi smothered to death. I think there needs to be 1 solid thread on him and done. i think ive seen like 6 threads with the word gaddafi in the title lol. if he's dead there would be a cease of everything. i think libya would be either rejoicing or mourning there little hearts out. I guess the only way to really know is to read the libyan paper.
edit on 20-10-2011 by MissCoyote because: typos galour

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That picture floating around looks like the Geico caveman, not Ghadaffi. I hope they plan on showing better pics, or it didn't happen

Hey, what gives! They can show dead Ghadaffi pics but none of Osama? Talk about double standards.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, the colonel never even existed.

The man and his entire family could very well have been a psyop using holographic technologies that existed for decades before the public was aware of it.

Maybe it was a CIA operation hatched during the revolution which deposed King Idris back in 1969.

Maybe.
edit on 20-10-2011 by momoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by momoney
Maybe, just maybe, the colonel never even existed.

The man and his entire family could very well have been a psyop using holographic technologies that existed for decades before the public was aware of it.

Maybe it was a CIA operation hatched during the revolution which deposed King Idris back in 1969.

Maybe.
edit on 20-10-2011 by momoney because: (no reason given)

Oh thank you, you just made my morning!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I don't know what kind of news you all are watching, but we've been looking at videos of his dead body for a while now on You Tube.

Do some proper research before posting silly threads.

Since I'm not even going to bother posting those videos here, just search for 'Qaddafi morgue' on You Tube and you'll see how the insurgency monsters are posing and taking photos with their friends next to the mans body.

edit on 22-10-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
I just love how the MSM and some ATSers’ like to jump on the first thing they hear. There is no real proof that Gaddafi is dead. All of the reports of his death that are coming out of Libya are all from one source. National Transitional Council official Abdel Majid Mlegta.

Then you have the matter of the photo/video of the dead Gaddafi. I’m sorry to say that a photo means nothing in this case.

Many Dictators throughout history are well known to have many body doubles.

In my opinion the only way to prove that Gaddafi is dead is D.N.A. tests and or fingerprints through multiple sources from outside of Libya.

There are just too many conflicting reports on how his death came to be and the circumstances surrounding it.

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that he is not dead. I’m just saying that there is no solid proof as of yet.
I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Here are just some of the reports.

Gaddafi killed as Libya's revolt claims hometown

Mlegta told Reuters earlier that Gaddafi, who was in his late 60s, was captured and wounded in both legs at dawn on Thursday as he tried to flee in a convoy which NATO warplanes attacked. He said he had been taken away by an ambulance. There was no independent confirmation of his remarks.

U.S. official: U.S. has no reason to think Gaddafi dead

Asked if Washington had reason to believe that Gaddafi, who is seeking to crush protests against his 41-year rule in the oil-exporting North African nation, was dead, the U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said: "No."

U.S. checking reports of Gaddafi's capture, death

Gaddafi was wounded in the head and legs as he tried to flee in a convoy that came under attack from NATO warplanes at dawn, a senior official with Libya's National Transitional Council told Reuters. A senior Obama administration official said the U.S. was working to confirm the reports.

I know that there are many threads on this subject on ATS at the moment. But I just wanted to get my viewpoint out there.

Given that Gadaffi was alive when captured, what you're showing there are comments made by people who had yet to hear of his death. Communication is difficult and confused in a war, it's no surprise that confirmation is asked for. The point is, confirmation was then received. And there's certainly enough evidence, as much as proves the sun rose this morning and will set tonight. Just because you can't touch the body doesn't mean it hasn't happened. As usual, ATS people are ignoring the idea of 'eye witnesses', not marooned behind computers in darkened rooms.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Hey, what gives! They can show dead Ghadaffi pics but none of Osama? Talk about double standards.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

For one thing, 'they' are two different groups of people. The Libyans obviously do this stuff differently.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I'm sorry to throw this in here...Have you ever seen The Running Man? Watch that movie "really really" closely. Futuristic way ahead of its time, a lot like it is today... All I have to say is Ben Richards was the man!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Gadaffi has been relaiby reported to have Jewish blood ...enough to qualify him for automatic citizenship of Israel.

Perhaps he is in sanctuary...after doing his duty for his God

This guy received a standing ovation in New York not long ago before the UN.

I would say there are a few greedy death adders in the west and New york building another mansion or ten , from Libyan oil , now the middle man is dead.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

I viewed an apparent scar to Ghaddafi's left side of his abdomen on his deceased body from an op many years ago.....this now conviences me this corpse on the slab in the morgue is indeed Ghaddafi!
edit on 22-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by algaedyne
I've seen 2 photos now. While far from conclusive, they both looked like a dead Gaddafi to me. . .

I've seen several as well as a video of him being dragged through the streets. The man is dead.

Here even is video of him not long before he died.... WARNING. The links below contain images that are VERY graphic. Do not watch if you have a weak stomach at all.

al jazeera showing video of him dead/dying.
His last few moments alive.
picture
pictures

Simply put, you just cannot realistically deny that he is dead.

This is not like Osama where there was no evidence. His own people are saying he was killed. There are videos and pictures all over the place, taken by rebels and innocent bystanders alike....

He died...
edit on 22-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Gadaffi has been relaiby reported to have Jewish blood ...enough to qualify him for automatic citizenship of Israel.

Perhaps he is in sanctuary...after doing his duty for his God

This guy received a standing ovation in New York not long ago before the UN.

I would say there are a few greedy death adders in the west and New york building another mansion or ten , from Libyan oil , now the middle man is dead.

. During World War II, Libya's Jewish population was subjected to anti-Semitic laws by the Fascist Italian regime and deportations by German troops. After the war, anti-Jewish violence caused many Jews to leave the country, principally for Israel, though significant numbers remained in Rome and many later emigrated to various communities in North America. Under Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi, who ruled the country from 1969 to 2011, the situation deteriorated further, eventually leading to the emigration of the remaining Jewish population. The last Jew of Libya, 80-year-old Rina Debach, left the country in 2003.[1]

Jews in Libya

Just putting it out there for discussion.

Now I'm going to sit in a corner and mutter:

"Thu Jooz, thu Jooz, thu Jooz..." as if it explains everything.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Yes he has Jewish blood but so do the British royals, Saudi royals, King of Jordan and quite afew others well know.....

so what?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Most who read this thread can see through your tactics...as I hazard a guess they have discernment.

"Blaming the Jooz" as you coarsely put it was not on anyones agenda until you acutely put it on the table...Gaddafi having a Jewish Mother is curious or are we not allowed to state our observations lest we be labelled anti zionists?

In fact Iam pro Western , an dloathe the concept of a chosen race, as I loath the concept of the Nazi response to racial hate " The Ayryan Super race"...no religion nor nation is beyond reproach.

The fact that Gaddafi is in essence /or was Jewish according to the talmud/torah is worthy of mention..but That does not make one a Joowish hater.

In the end , the end only begins.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Ghaddafi did'nt have a Jewish mother, she was Muslim since birth. His Jewish grandmother bolted from her 1st Jewish husband who abused her and her 2nd Muslim husband took her in, converted then married him and gave birth to Ghaddafi's father.

Thats FACT
edit on 22-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Most who read this thread can see through your tactics...as I hazard a guess they have discernment.

"Blaming the Jooz" as you coarsely put it was not on anyones agenda until you acutely put it on the table...Gaddafi having a Jewish Mother is curious or are we not allowed to state our observations lest we be labelled anti zionists?

In fact Iam pro Western , an dloathe the concept of a chosen race, as I loath the concept of the Nazi response to racial hate " The Ayryan Super race"...no religion nor nation is beyond reproach.

The fact that Gaddafi is in essence /or was Jewish according to the talmud/torah is worthy of mention..but That does not make one a Joowish hater.

In the end , the end only begins.

No one said that a race was exempt from the same rules that apply to others. No one is preventing views from being expressed, but I have an equal right to challenge them. I challenged the idea that Gadaffi owed anything to Israel, or would be rewarded, based on his track record of oppression of Jewish citizens, which negates any Jewish heritage he might have.

I wonder at this repeated insistence on specifically Jewish culture being part of a sinister clandestine plot. Why is it signficant? Why them? People of Jewish descent have good reason to be angry at others attitude to them - they've been stereotyped, libelled and persecuted for millenia. And the 'reason' for this has always been circular logic that says people's distrust of the Jewish people must have a reason behind it - no smoke without fire. But that's not true. Prejudice needs no genuine reasons. I'll point out the ugly company you keep when you believe in Jewish people as a mass all working towards a unified plot. Why do you think the idea of Zionist conspiracy appeals so much to the out and out racists of this world?

Sometimes excuses are made, pointing at one or two non-Jewish members of the supposed conspiracy, but often in the heat of discussion the distinctions are lost, and the word 'Zionist' becomes interchangeable with 'Jew' meaning anyone born into that culture/religion, or even slightly connected by blood, is assumed to be working for the cause. Just to be clear, I have significant issues with the government and military of the current state of Israel, and the entrenched bigotry against the Palestinians that exists in the country. But no culture or religion is uniform and monolithic in its belief. There are those on both 'sides' who disagree with their supposed comrades, there are even - whisper it - arab and Israeli atheists. The crude discussion of the Middle East in terms of simplified power/religious blocs is futile and redundant. It's only when we deal with people as individuals that any change may come.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join