It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Illinois law financially penalizes public schools when vaccination rates drop below 90 perc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Exposed: Illinois law financially penalizes public schools when vaccination rates drop below 90 percent

www.naturalnews.com

Section 27-8.1.7 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS) Health examinations and immunizations law explains that if a school vaccination rate falls below 90 percent, state aid payments to that school are automatically cut by 10 percent until the school comes into "compliance" (www.isbe.state.il.us...).

According to the current Illinois General State Aid fiscal schedule, Illinois schools receive $6,119 per student from the state. Ten percent of this amount equates to roughly $612. So if a school has 2,000 students, for instance, and it maintains at least a 90 percent vaccin
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me at all. Everything is based around money, vaccines are no exception. This is just the elite saying, "You better get your kids their poison, or else their education will lack!"

It seems its just a work around for allow kids / parents to opt out for vaccinations.
"if a school has 2,000 students, for instance, and it maintains at least a 90 percent vaccination rate, it will receive $12,238,000 from the state per year. But if the vaccination rate falls below 90 percent at the same school, a whopping $1,223,800 will be shaved off this amount"
1.2 Million eh? So where else is that 1.2 going?

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It look to me that somebody is getting a lot of money from private pharma to push this type of law, this type of corruption induced laws happens when the tax payer and voters do not have a clue of who is financing the career politicians in their state governments.

If people were more involved in politics they will be able to thin out the corruption.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Just an aside - Obama made it clearl in 2008 that he was not for choice when it came to vaccinations. He said he believed choice would bring back Polio.

Then he donned a Freddy Kruger mask and yelled BOO!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by doom27

This is the biggest load crap I have ever heard and can be challenged in court.

It goes against the Constitution of the United State in so many ways, many people have religious beliefs about not getting vaccinated.

I believe it's also against the 3rd amendment as well, but that would have to be decided by a court of law.

It's not the schools job to enforce, coerce, or push big pharma and if they don't get penalized for it? wtf

Absolutely wrong on all levels it's the parents decision and if growing numbers of parents decide not to vaccinate for a specific reason, it should not affect school funding.

Starred and Flagged, great find OP.

edit on 20-10-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I heard public schools in the US are nothing but indoctrination centres with poor standards and ex-soldiers teaching anyways. Better to homeschool these days.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Lobbyists created laws. Not the people.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
As always, Big Pharma bribes the legislators into passing laws that make big pharma richer.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by doom27

This is wrong in every way. I think vaccine companies are behind this and help pass laws to make sure all the kids get vaccinated and the companies make the big bucks. This could end up hurting the schools. So much for being the land of the free.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I live in IL and I believe this 100%.

We are also forced to complete a school physical every year. Sometimes it's just a review to see if a child is lacking in anything but other times it requires a physician's visit. This visit is not covered by insurance. The school physical + this law could support the conspiracy theories surrounding vaccinations.

top topics

join