It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what tptb really want, this is thier end goal I believe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Its an older article, but shows how the human species will split into two. The upright human will be TPTB the other will be us

We are going to be a slave non-human race if we are not careful. This isnt some kind of joke, people really need to wake up to reality. It states in the article it will happen over many, many years, this is total balony, this will happen in a very short period of time

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

What do you mean "will"?
We always have been this way, masters and slaves, ever since we were given civilization

link   
Well that is what we have right now. People who must work for their money and people who create themselves all the money they want, drive inflation by doing so, putting even more pressure on the working class. Inflation wouldnt be as bad if raising salaries would be a major contribution towards it.

link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

From the picture,

it looks like it's already starting

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I agree, but your missing the point, do you want your children to turn into that sub-human species?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
as I posted in another thread not five minutes ago, google 'eugenics', and actually do something don't just complain that its bad, we know its bad. we have known its bad for years. many years.

ed: we wern't given civilization, it was taken from us.
edit on 20/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

We are going to be a slave non-human race if we are not careful.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

I agree, it is bad, an I am doing something about it at the local media level.
If push comes to shove I shall indeed, do far more, I am gathering evidence of illegal activities being carried out, and if our police are going to do nothing about it then, yes its up to us, and if we have to die ensuring our childrens freedom and health then so be it.

Consider, our troops are dying overseas carrying out TPTB illegal activities. Whats more important, dying for your children and your childrens children or to die so TPTB can have more money and power?

I am not afraid to die, but if I am going to die, I need to make "100%" sure that my family future and all your families futures are at risk from TPTB.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Interesting article.

S&F for posting. Although, there are already modern day slaves who look like that in some countries.
So yea if we dont do something about our dependence on tech then it'll only get worse.
But that's what they want, that's why were fed so much of it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Intellectually speaking, I am fairly certain that we are already divided.

Simply look at the education afforded and attained by the wealthy in contrast to those of the poor.

You wouldn't believe what goes on at the Ivy League Universities...from a social perspective.

The social strata are already defined by design. The wealthy will never have a need to mingle or even interact with the poor.

PEACE

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
On this one I have to say, who gives a crap. 1000 years is way to long away for us to worry about...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Bark Bark !

where do we sign up to be slave-males?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Bark Bark !

where do we sign up to be slave-males?

Apparently money fixes all problems

new topics

top topics

join