It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi might not be DEAD OR CAPTURED YET! Mainstream Media LIES EXPOSED!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

During Ghaddafi's Libya women were open on the streets no different to the Western world. Many have gone in to hiding for fear of more rapings and slaughter by the rebels however the scenes you are seeing on MSM are not pro-Ghaddafi areas but isolated areas where the rebels do have control.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
You gotta love Fox news wording.

"confirmation from the White House, that they believe that Gaddaffi is dead."

Hahahah, oh my.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Considering all sources of evidence from both MSM and alternative news, I guess the sly bastard really got killed after all.

Looks like another country poisoned by the Elite Banking and Oil Cartel is about to go down the drain...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
As much as i'd like Gaddafi to be alive i'm afraid we won't see another public appearence of him.

A NATO air attack led by French warplanes on a 15-vehicle convoy that was trying to take former Libyan strongman Col Muammar Gaddafi away from his home city of Sirte Thursday morning is clearly responsible for the demise of the former Libyan leader. Sources within the National Transitional Council (NTC) that is now ruling Libya revealed that while the attack almost killed everybody in the convoy, Col Gaddafi and some of his close associates survived it and ran through trees to hide in drainage pipes. French Defence Minister Gerard Longuet confirmed that the attack on Gaddafi’s convoy had been executed by the French Air Force.

It seem's like NATO forces finally caught up with Gaddafi's convoy blew it to smitherines and then led the NTC in to finish him off, there is raw video footage of him unlike the osama bin laden death and this time it seems to be real.
edit on 21-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by backwherewestarted

Originally posted by pshea38

www.corriere.it...

The writing in black over the second tunnel is inconsistent in both pictures.
The shadow directions are inconsistent within the second picture, with some appearing
to go up and to the left while others go down and to the right!

Two Suns, or Plain Old Photoshop (Again)????

Are We Really Still Believing ANYTHING The Sold-Out MSM Vomits Out?

Actually the writing is consistent and it's pretty obvious that these photos are taken some time apart and the sub has a tendency to move during the day.

This is the problem with this place, some people are so desperate for conspiracies that they have to try to come up with something to doubt.

Eat Cake!

If I must spell it out! Notice the different shadow directions (in the same picture above) as
indicated by the red arrows. Hence my joke about the two suns! How do you explain this anomaly?
You might need to zoom in on the circled area to see clearly that the position of the writing in
black is not consistent with the same black writing in the same area circled below!

I await your retraction and apology (though I won't hold my breath!).

1) I already commented on the fact that the pics were not taken at the same time, thus the shadows would not be the same.

2) Anyone with a basic knowledge of photography knows that your little lines trying to show where the writing is are horribly inaccurate.

3) The facts prevent me from post an apology or a retraction...now what prevents you from admitting you are wrong?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I think the story was that his convoy was hit by drones and he and a few others moved into, and hid in these pipes off of the road.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by backwherewestarted

Actually in the first picture the poster marked in the black lettering is incomplete and in the second the full message is there. Also I'm not sure, but it looks like in the first picture they guy is writing it and if their language (i'm not sure, but think i remember it being so) goes right to left that would explain it. First picture the message is not finished, second it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by whatsinaname

TPTB badly need an advisor who can atleast come up with some believable BS and lies, because right now their attempts are really laughable.

edit on 20-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Honestly, why should they? Everyone just believes everything they see on TV and the news as FACT anyway. They could come out and say that Santa Clause is real and everyone would be like, "WOW, COOL".

Oh and for everyone talking about shadows, does anyone remember how the shadows of the moon landing looked faked because of the rock formations? Same thing here. The lay of the land makes the shadows look like they're going in different directions when they really aren't.
edit on 22-10-2011 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Considering all sources of evidence from both MSM and alternative news, I guess the sly bastard really got killed after all.

Looks like another country poisoned by the Elite Banking and Oil Cartel is about to go down the drain...

Unless he had a dobule
Remember CasiusIgnoranze the TV says Gaddafi is dead, and TV says Santa Clause is really real so it must be True!

edit on 23-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join