Gaddafi might not be DEAD OR CAPTURED YET! Mainstream Media LIES EXPOSED!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Originally posted by pshea38

The writing in black over the second tunnel is inconsistent in both pictures.
The shadow directions are inconsistent within the second picture, with some appearing
to go up and to the left while others go down and to the right!

Two Suns, or Plain Old Photoshop (Again)????

Are We Really Still Believing ANYTHING The Sold-Out MSM Vomits Out?

Somebody actually gave you stars for that.

Did you notice the guy in the second image with the spray paint can in his hand? He is the guy spraying the black writing. Your photo analysis skills haven't improved since you were bleating on about faked still images during 9/11. The utter madness of ATS strikes again. Sometimes it is better than the comedy channel

TJ

Fair enough. You have a point on the writing, but can you explain away the differing
shadow directions?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

some of the images in here are gruesome. Dragging a dead body through a street?

so appalling...whether it is true or not, the mentality of these individuals (our fellow human beings) is barbaric.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

www.corriere.it...

everyone is discussing the photos and fails to even consider that there is a young man dead and twisted on the ground. Even worse, you see a person kicking his dead body.

absolutely appalling savages.

I have not read one response in this thread that even noted this man lying on the ground.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus
Well I've seen the photo's he looks dead folks.

Al Jazeera filmed his corpse being dragged throught the streets and Al Arabiya will be posting video and pictures later today. Im asking my friend in Jordan if he might have video.

He delivers

edit on 20-10-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: awrfgwergqerge

that is proof enough for me. Albeit disgusting and twisted proof... But yeah, that is his dead, bloody body being dragged through the streets.

Meh... Some how, I just can't get excited about this...

The way that crowd is all excited and happy as they drag his dead body around... It reminds me of those idiots who celebrated and chanted USA after the announcement that they killed Osama.... I was grossed out by them as much as this video grosses me out.

and one more from me.

I hear you gimme_some_truth! These scenes are disgusting.

What a tragic day for the human race... is this what we have become?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Fair enough. You have a point on the writing, but can you explain away the differing
shadow directions?

The following link contains a video of the sewer tunnel area.

www.bbc.co.uk...

You are clearly not a photographer. Shadows that can't diverge is regularly brought up by the Moon Hoax band.

They can diverge and converge. Sloping and uneven ground can also add to the effect.

www3.telus.net...

See still from programme featuring Jay Windley. If you have ever seen the programme he shows how shadows can diverge.

Still at following.

www.mymultiplesclerosis.co.uk...

TJ

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Thats because most people on this site are very far removed from reality. As much as I like the commentary on this website, I'm so glad I dont have to socialize with the majority of fellow members in real life.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Amen to that.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

some of the images in here are gruesome. Dragging a dead body through a street?

so appalling...whether it is true or not, the mentality of these individuals (our fellow human beings) is barbaric.

I could not agree more. It is truly sad to see such a desecration of a human being regardless of his alleged crimes. When is humanity going to evolve from this disgusting behavior?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I dont think he's dead either, choreography stinks all over the story

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

What the hell... Is that actual photo of him, that is they claim that is him? That man is 20 years younger at least, lol.

Only thing I dont understand is why they dont photoshop it perfectly if they are going to do it? Why make it so #?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thereisnologic
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

What the hell... Is that actual photo of him, that is they claim that is him? That man is 20 years younger at least, lol.

Only thing I dont understand is why they dont photoshop it perfectly if they are going to do it? Why make it so #?

Wow....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Thanks for the confirmation.

While we're at it though - is that a bad camera angle or the dead guy there? Is it just me or does he have incredibly long legs. That guy standin' up must'a been like 8 feet tall.

Making a point here - besides that's one tall dead guy - everyone sees something different in these pics of the 'G' man. We need DNA proof or it didn't happen. I guess even then if DNA proof is spelled out to the 9th by FOX news, etc, I'd still be dubious.

As for 'G' being an evil man? He ruled for what 47 years? Yeah, there had to be some evil in that - but I wouldn't go so far as saying he's any better or worse than any other dictator. Don't forget, not that long ago he was buddy buddy with the USA. Nice friends huh.

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by battlemaster

I don't think he's dead either, choreography stinks all over the story

Agreed, here in Italy we were told on the television news *G* was killed by a US airstrike. That story quickly changed to the 'shooting in the legs' and 'dying of injuries'. Which just as rapidly twisted into him taking a head shot after the leg shots after he was pulled out of a vehicle.

I can't confirm the 'verbal' news - but I can find links to the others and translate if needed. But really, it's a waste of time. Too many different stories floating around to bother.

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I just read on the news (yanno the bit that feeds along the bottom of the tele) that 'analysts expect the petrol prices to drop because of his death'

I don't know why that is relevent for me but it seems gritty.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I may be mistaken, but don't they write "right to left", so the writing is unfinished at the time of the second picture, as opposed to inconsistent, the photos are merely in the wrong chronological order.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
well I just received a u2u from a member that is post banned at the mo.... to ask where are all the women?

why are there no women in any of the news footage...and based on that, jazz feels the media is lying?

I considered that women are kept out of the public eye... so that might be why. It is part of their religion so that maybe the reason?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
My South African 2c worth:

I absolutely refuse to believe the media. I observe their reporting from a distance and do not form any opinion as regards to truth or deception. To me, the media is like the little boy that 'cried wolf' therefore, I stay totally independent from whatever they say. If something interests me enough, I research the net.

The way SA was portrayed by the media (and still is) is total fiction. When I lived in Italy people were surprised that I am white, because all you ever see on tv re SA is black people, more black people and ever more black people! My mother in law still thinks SA is a poor country down on its knees in disease and backward lifestyle. Her view is based on the media.
All my beautiful photos of rich houses, far more modern buildings than Italy, beautiful architecture, the fact that as a nation far more people in SA are computer literate (eg, my mother has a laptop and email and all, my mother in law wont find the on-button) all these things, mean nothing to people in Italy because the media formed a very strong picture, propaganda, that a live person cannot change in their minds. A total fantastical view of our population.

So, hey baby, me? Naaahhhhhh! I'm not falling for the media's tainted, politically motivated 'reporting.'

He may be dead, he may be alive, I may never know the truth....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Thanks for the confirmation.

While we're at it though - is that a bad camera angle or the dead guy there? Is it just me or does he have incredibly long legs. That guy standin' up must'a been like 8 feet tall.

Making a point here - besides that's one tall dead guy - everyone sees something different in these pics of the 'G' man.

Seriously? Do you own a camera or have ever been on a photography course? Have a look at how images can be disorted with various focal lengths. The photographer at the tunnel would be using a wide angle lens.

www.flickr.com...

www.digital-photography-school.com...

www.ephotozine.com...

TJ
edit on 21-10-2011 by tommyjo because: Malformed link corrected

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
From the Exif data the photographer of the above images is Philippe Desmazes.

So there you go. All of you crying 'photoshop' have a name to blame.

He was also the photographer who filed the first images of Gadaffi after his capture by photographing a rebels fighters phone.

english.alarabiya.net...

What some of you guys on here are trying to do is over analyse images based on obviously limited photography experience.

TJ
edit on 21-10-2011 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus
Well I've seen the photo's he looks dead folks.

Al Jazeera filmed his corpse being dragged throught the streets and Al Arabiya will be posting video and pictures later today. Im asking my friend in Jordan if he might have video.

He delivers

edit on 20-10-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: awrfgwergqerge

that is proof enough for me. Albeit disgusting and twisted proof... But yeah, that is his dead, bloody body being dragged through the streets.

Meh... Some how, I just can't get excited about this...

The way that crowd is all excited and happy as they drag his dead body around... It reminds me of those idiots who celebrated and chanted USA after the announcement that they killed Osama.... I was grossed out by them as much as this video grosses me out.

Is it just me or is part of this footage looped twice over in this vid?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join