It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi might not be DEAD OR CAPTURED YET! Mainstream Media LIES EXPOSED!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

EDIT: I mean the blue writing and the fact they think he was hiding in a drain pipe is funny. Just to make that clear.
edit on 20-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

From Associated Press

French defense chief says a French fighter jet fired on the convoy carrying Moammar Gadhafi.

www.google.com...

Nothing strange about it. After the air strike on the convoy he or his minders would have tried to seek cover. Wouldn't you?

TJ

edit on 20-10-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus
STOP THE PRESS! some internerds want proof of his crimes, I mean his own country men pursuing him and destroying his regime isnt proof enough that he did something to really really P them off.

or maybe they (as was "reported") war swayed, controlled, and led into that uprising by spoon fed propaganda from the US. These aren't tripoli men, they are farmers and small town country cats.. they were completely out of touch with the urban libyans and how many urban libyans joined in? i'll wait....

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
That would be called a "Propaganda Minister" and is the last thing this country needs imo. I believe it is very likely that he has been killed and, being a man of (supposed) Muslim faith, his body would be buried or disposed of quickly. Its not a conspiracy, its just a religion.
edit on 10/20/2011 by unsteadystate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well.....who cares who fired on the convoy, does'nt make any difference now.

Fact is, Libya will now be run by the extreme Muslim Brotherhood, civil war will break out in a matter of days or weeks, it will be total anarchy and thats just what the Globalists want.

Oil reached an alltime 3 year high this morning.

Hillary Clinton smiled while watching the video of Ghaddafi's dismise.

And eventually......the Libyans will turn on the French, I predict somtime in 2012-2013.

NATO will tie up afew loose ends in Africa....then it's off to Syria and Iran.

I'd say Ahmadinejad and Bashar al-Assad will be #ting their pants about now! They're next!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

www.corriere.it...

The writing in black over the second tunnel is inconsistent in both pictures.
The shadow directions are inconsistent within the second picture, with some appearing
to go up and to the left while others go down and to the right!

Two Suns, or Plain Old Photoshop (Again)????

Are We Really Still Believing ANYTHING The Sold-Out MSM Vomits Out?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The guy was shot, beaten and kicked to death... I don't think there's any doubt about that now.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus
Well I've seen the photo's he looks dead folks.

Al Jazeera filmed his corpse being dragged throught the streets and Al Arabiya will be posting video and pictures later today. Im asking my friend in Jordan if he might have video.

He delivers

edit on 20-10-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: awrfgwergqerge

that is proof enough for me. Albeit disgusting and twisted proof... But yeah, that is his dead, bloody body being dragged through the streets.

Meh... Some how, I just can't get excited about this...

The way that crowd is all excited and happy as they drag his dead body around... It reminds me of those idiots who celebrated and chanted USA after the announcement that they killed Osama.... I was grossed out by them as much as this video grosses me out.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

There is a video of his dead and bloody body being dragged through the streets. They killed him...

Yeah, this is one of the few times I believe the media... Watch the video and see for yourself. But be warned... It is pretty gross.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
the russians used propaganda invloving hitler for years after his death for political reasons, he was a great "boogey man" for them

there are so many people and organizations out there that benefit from the doubt and confusion surrounding his death that you really can't say who is fibbing right now.

if he doesn't surface in a few days to dispute his death and try to hold onto power, he is dead

edit on 20-10-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ding dong the be yitch is dead.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Yep, see the alleged dead guy laying outside the tunnel? He aint dead. No blood......and his trousers are dry. By his appearance and the way he is dressed, he appears to be a rebel, not a pro-Ghaddafi supporter.
edit on 20-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Did you see the video of him alive.... he wasn't alive for long :shk:

The Colonel is dead..... for sure.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

What are you talking about? I have people all over that part of the world, he was a tyrant who needed to go. All you have to go off is your own thoughts and anti US government sentiments, who am I to listen to what my family tells me

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yes its digusting but that man was a butcher and needed to go.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

www.corriere.it...

The shadow directions are inconsistent within the second picture, with some appearing

Actually the writing is consistent and it's pretty obvious that these photos are taken some time apart and the sun has a tendency to move during the day.

This is the problem with this place, some people are so desperate for conspiracies that they have to try to come up with something to doubt.
edit on 20-10-2011 by backwherewestarted because: misspelled word

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Feels good to see that man dead. The people of Libya must feel jubilant. But I think the true cost of the war is going to be felt now more than ever. They've got a long road ahead of them.

Hard times. Tough won. God bless them.
edit on 20-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by backwherewestarted

Totally agree with you here.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Nobody said war is pretty. If you had been fighting the war and lost your friends and loved ones, you would be angry too. For them, this is victory, but it's not the normal kind. It's the war kind.

I recall watching a video about US troops keeping japanese skulls/etc of men they had killed.

War is hell. But there is a light at the end of tunnel. We do this for freedom.

If it weren't for things like this, you and me would be living under dictatorial government. Power shrinks into fewer and fewer hands. Every so often, a revolution must happen to regain freedom. If it does not happen from inside, it happens from outside. People will always desire freedom.
edit on 20-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by backwherewestarted

www.corriere.it...

Actually the writing is consistent and it's pretty obvious that these photos are taken some time apart and the sub has a tendency to move during the day.

This is the problem with this place, some people are so desperate for conspiracies that they have to try to come up with something to doubt.

Eat Cake!

If I must spell it out! Notice the different shadow directions (in the same picture above) as
indicated by the red arrows. Hence my joke about the two suns! How do you explain this anomaly?
You might need to zoom in on the circled area to see clearly that the position of the writing in
black is not consistent with the same black writing in the same area circled below!

I await your retraction and apology (though I won't hold my breath!).

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Somebody actually gave you stars for that.

Did you notice the guy in the second image with the spray paint can in his hand? He is the guy spraying the black writing. Your photo analysis skills haven't improved since you were bleating on about faked still images during 9/11. The utter madness of ATS strikes again. Sometimes it is better than the comedy channel

TJ

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join