It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi might not be DEAD OR CAPTURED YET! Mainstream Media LIES EXPOSED!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The Guardian, AlJazeera and VARIOUS OTHER NEWS said just a few hours ago before Gaddafi was supposedly captured or killed in Sirte, that he was being tracked by satellite to be hiding somewhere deep in the southern Libyan desert. How can he now be captured or killed in Sirte if the town was under siege and in a blockade for weeks??? Did Gaddafi somehow travel thousands of kilometres to sneak into Sirte?

Something CLEARLY DOESN'T ADD UP.

Don't trust the mainstream media as they are obviously trying to demoralise the pro-Gaddafi resistance. Any pics of his supposed "death" could well be fake since its so easy to photoshop stuff these days.

Who knows, maybe Gaddafi might still be alive!

Wednesday's comments by Mahmoud Jibril reflected fears that the ousted leader would be able to use friendly relations with neighbouring countries cultivated during his more than four decades in power to help him launch a bid to return to power.

"Reports have shown that 68 vehicles with at least eight fighters each crossed the Libyan borders to Mali and Gaddafi is hiding in the southern desert," Jibril told reporters. Note: Click here to see how far Mali is from Sirte, Libya!

He said Gaddafi had made a deal with the Hamada tribe, which roams the borders between Chad, Sudan and Libya, to provide 12,000 fighters "to enter Libya and start the fight".

Source 1: The Guardian

Source 2: Al Jazeera

Source 3: The Australian

Source 4: CBS News

As you can see, the Libyan Civil War is FAR from over no matter how many pathetic attempts the Mainstream Media tries to convince us that the Libyan NTC Rebels are supposedly "winning".
edit on 20-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well Sky News are saying that his body has just arrived in Misratah. I don't know how far away that is from Sirte but I recall before the rebels went to Sirte they were in Misratah and it took them a few weeks to get there. So take from this what you like but theres too much conflicting at the moment.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
like every other story on Libya so far it has all been blatant lies so I expect nothing different here. The kill shot contradicts the claim that he was shot in the legs so that already has fallen apart.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
The Guardian and AlJazeera said just a few hours ago before Gaddafi was supposedly captured or killed, that he was being tracked by satellite in the southern Libyan desert.

So, because Alazeera said it, it must be true? Im not saying that the MSM is true or false, but your quick to believe one media outlet but easily discount another.

edit: well I see the OP has been changed to add more sources. Thanks, makes things a lot clearer.
edit on 20-10-2011 by NoNameBrand because:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

This second images is said to be the hiding place of Gaddafi. The blue graffiti on the wall reads: 'The hiding place of the vile rat Gaddafi'.

Does anyone else find that laughable?

EDIT: I mean the blue writing and the fact they think he was hiding in a drain pipe is funny. Just to make that clear.
edit on 20-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the "West" released Photshop'd images of his death...then a few days later he aired himself on TV

Go on the "West"...make an ar*e of it....

Please?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
pics or it didn't happen.

I still don't buy osama being chucked in the sea either.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

TPTB badly need an advisor who can atleast come up with some believable BS and lies, because right now their attempts are really laughable.

edit on 20-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Al Jazeera are about to release the footage they have obtained of the actual body of the foolish little man.

See ya later, you evil little b&stard!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There are 3 pictures of one dead Ghaddafi floating around.......

anyone wish to check they're not photoshopped?

I just find it hard to believe he was found in a drain as Saddam was found in a hole.....I don't believe that part..... but his death it appears it could be true

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well I've seen the photo's he looks dead folks.

Al Jazeera filmed his corpse being dragged throught the streets and Al Arabiya will be posting video and pictures later today. Im asking my friend in Jordan if he might have video.

He delivers

edit on 20-10-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: awrfgwergqerge

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The Al Jazeer video is what CNN is reporting as confirmation.

Yet, Canada news is talking to reporters in the UK and Libya, and they want to see a body with DNA for proof.
Even the UN guy, Ban Ki Moon (sp?) is saying unconfirmed.

One of the reporters even said that one of his sons died 5 times and showed up alive, so this is why they want confirmation before they say "confirmed".

They even mentioned the lack of confirmation with Osama's death

There is a lot of celebration in Libya though, they're dancing in the streets.......

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

This second images is said to be the hiding place of Gaddafi. The blue graffiti on the wall reads: 'The hiding place of the vile rat Gaddafi'.

Does anyone else find that laughable?

EDIT: I mean the blue writing and the fact they think he was hiding in a drain pipe is funny. Just to make that clear.
edit on 20-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

i can read arabic, and the blue writing does in fact say that... but it still doesn't mean #... lol

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stratsys-sws
Al Jazeera are about to release the footage they have obtained of the actual body of the foolish little man.

See ya later, you evil little b&stard!

still awaiting proof of his crimes... you know, the 60,000 dead because he started exterminating his nation? haven't seen it...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
STOP THE PRESS! some internerds want proof of his crimes, I mean his own country men pursuing him and destroying his regime isnt proof enough that he did something to really really P them off.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the "West" released Photshop'd images of his death...then a few days later he aired himself on TV

Go on the "West"...make an ar*e of it....

Please?

errr, your location says Scotland...Isnt that part of the "West"???

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Today the world was instantly provided with more solid evidence about the death of Gaddafi than all evidences collected over the years about the existance of alien intelligent life visiting our planet.

On the other hand, there is more evidence about the existance of alien intelligent life visiting our planet than there is about Osama Bin Laden's death.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

I have no doubts Ghaddafi is dead.....but how and where differs to the real truth

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If they kill George W Bush I wont give a damn how and where it happened. =P Same thing goes to 99% of brazilian politicians.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You gotta love Fox news wording.

"confirmation from the White House, that they believe that Gaddaffi is dead."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join