It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link Discovered Between Swine Flu and Still Births

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
All,

Quite a shocking article about a link that has been discovered between mothers who contracted Swine Flu and still births.

Swine Flu, Still Born Link Discovered

Babies born to mothers who contracted the swine flu virus faced a much greater risk of being stillborn, according to a new study.

Baby deaths among women infected with the 2009 strain of the virus were five times higher than normal.

There was also a greater risk of premature births when compared to mothers who had not caught the virus

The article continues by urging pregnant mothers to make sure they get the vaccine to protect them and their baby.

Now i don't profess to be all that knowledgeable in vaccines but one thing i do know is that when you are vaccinated, you are actually injected with a small amount of the live strain of the disease your being vaccinated against.

So my question here is, could being injected with the live strain from the vaccine pose or create the same link from contracting the virus naturally?

In my logical opinion, the answer would be yes...

There was and still is in my opinion something very wrong with the way the world organised its affairs with the Swine Flu outbreak and i still believe there were (possibly still is) ulterior motives to mass vaccinations because of H1N1.

Could it have been a link to population control? (I sure HOPE not)

The study was carried out by the National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit at the Oxford University and it examined the cases of every pregnant woman in the UK who was admitted to hospital while suffering from flu.

In 256 mothers infected with the H1N1 flu virus between September 2009 and January 2010, seven of the babies were stillborn and three died shortly after birth.

That is the equivalent of 39 babies in 1,000 dying, before or shortly after birth, compared to 7 in 1,000 in mothers not infected with the virus

My heart goes out to all those mothers and fathers who lost their loved ones.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Such a choice for pregnant mothers, dont get the swine flu jab, baby could die, get the swine flu jab baby could have narcolepsy, great choice.

Friend (not female or pregnant, obviously) had swine flu jab the other year, arm swelled to 4 times normal size, rushed into hospital with allergic reaction, doctor said another hour and he'd be dead, he wont have anymore jabs

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000

Such a choice for pregnant mothers, dont get the swine flu jab, baby could die, get the swine flu jab baby could have narcolepsy, great choice.

Friend (not female or pregnant, obviously) had swine flu jab the other year, arm swelled to 4 times normal size, rushed into hospital with allergic reaction, doctor said another hour and he'd be dead, he wont have anymore jabs

Narcolepsy and still borns...

I sure as hell hope this list doesn't grow over the next few years...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Typical fear mongering by the applicable organizations just in time for flu season.

"Get your flu shot or your baby will be stillborn"

It's alarming that they focus on this link, but ignore the link to various effects of vaccines.

People will be lined up past the door now to get their flu shot thanks to this scare tactic.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Typical fear mongering by the applicable organizations just in time for flu season.

"Get your flu shot or your baby will be stillborn"

It's alarming that they focus on this link, but ignore the link to various effects of vaccines.

People will be lined up past the door now to get their flu shot thanks to this scare tactic.

This is precisely what i mean...

Does the live strain in the vaccine come with the same risk? Surely it must...i mean what difference can it make catching it naturally or getting injected with it...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oxford U has had some bad press lately, including investments in a company that manufactures cluster bombs and some shady funding. Here is a link to the unit who funded this study. The language of their home page left me wondering who is providing the funds and do they hav an agenda.

Link

The NPEU's funding is provided from a variety of sources. The Department of Health Policy Research Programme (PRP) provides funding for an extensive and broad Programme of Work covering a five year period. This funding has been awarded to the NPEU since 1978. In addition, we receive funding from a range of other funding bodies for specific projects, such as randomised controlled trials or observational studies.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Now i don't profess to be all that knowledgeable in vaccines but one thing i do know is that when you are vaccinated, you are actually injected with a small amount of the live strain of the disease your being vaccinated against.

Not all vaccines use a live strain of the disease you are being vaccinated against. I don't know what the UK uses, but in the US, all injectable influenza vaccines are inactivated. Only the intranasal version uses a live (attenuated) virus. Injected polio uses a inactivated virus. Rabies uses an inactivated virus. Neither Hep A nor Hep B use a live virus. There is no live component to the pneumococcal, meningococcal, or Hib vaccines. Diphtheria and tetanus include toxoids, not the pathogens. HPV uses a virus-like particle. Some vaccines use strains related to the human strain, but not as dangerous, so they are not technically the disease you are being vaccinated against.

The key information there, I guess, is that you can't get the flu virus from a flu shot, because there is no flu virus in it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Great catch. FYI - the vaccine is linked to horrific miscarriage rates - H1N1 vaccine linked to 700 percent increase in miscarriages. Info and link thanks to highlander - thread here.

Personally, I think nature's culling process just might be a whole lot better. In about a gazillion ways.

edit on 20/10/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join