It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New message to Light-workers, Indigos, Rainbow and Crystal Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
First off, I hope this is the right forum, please excuse and move if necessary. I did not see another appropriate forum to place it.

This is a follow-up video to my 2009 Lecture 'Message to Light-workers, Indigos, Rainbow and Crystal Children. In this video I discuss our toughest challenges today and shine a spotlight on a few stars in the Metaphysical realm such as, Gregg Braden, Tom Campell, Anthony Peake, Sonja Barrett, Zacharia Sitchin, Erich Von Daniken, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan and David Wilcock.

And to conclude the video I discuss the challenges in front of us and how we can face them head on with love, light and passion.

PEACE

PS - Please watch with an open mind.
edit on 10/20/2011 by Tapped In because: Wording

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
For bacons sake I just lost near half hour of my life.

First of all, you say you're a light worker and you're all dressed in black, is that some kind of a contradiction? Probably nothing but there you go.

Second, you say "you're gona see me everywhere!", you said it a few times with conviction but then you say "but now it's not the time" =
....sorry.

Third, you're saying there's a civil war in the states and that's not true.

Fourth in youre OP you're praising David Wilcock then in your video you're putting him down saying he's "just a guy nothing more", so what are light workers, indigos, rainbow and crystal children then, just normal people? Exactly.

I know it's skunk works it's all good, just some observations.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Why do common people believe they are special. I dont sense any light workings here. If you take enough acid you too will believe you are doing light work. Meh to each his own. What ever makes you feel better is all good by me.

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.- Tyler Durden

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I'm sorry I don't fit your stereotypical view of a light worker, but we are not all soft spoken and easy all the time.

As for your other comments, I really have nothing to say. My opinions are... mine. Yours are yours.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
errmmm what's a 'lightworker' and what drugs do you have to take to become one?

Seriously?? Is this a real topic?

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Why do common people believe they are special. I dont sense any light workings here. If you take enough acid you too will believe you are doing light work. Meh to each his own. What ever makes you feel better is all good by me.

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.- Tyler Durden

Read your words back to yourself and see how they apply to you. I'm sorry you have such a glum view of the human species.

Oh, yeah... What is a COMMON person?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have a realistic view of the human species. To imagine oneself as being above another or to believe that you are gifted with super powers is a construct of a weak mind based out of a material world.

People believe they are better than someone else. "Look at me I am not autistic I am a star child". or " hey life sucks and I am losing maybe its because I am lightworker and its a unselfish life of sacrifice." Whatever floats your boat.

You are not special. The human race is special and until it can see itself as one rather than the egotistical views that you are special or different from almost 7 billion people out there is the weak minded ego at work.

We are all the same. You wear the same clothes as everyone else, drive the same car, surf the same webpages, say the same things, work the same places. buy the same things, talk about the same things, do the same things. You are the same. When you can come to that realization your life will change.

edit on 20-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Did you watch the video? I said "We are one" more than once and also stated that we are all the same.

What is different about each other is the plight we choose.

Otherwise, thanks for your post.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I've said it before and I"ll say it again.

Putting yourself on a pedestal, or a pretty box with labels on it is only going to hurt you. You might as well learn quickly that Humans are all the same, there is no such thing as a "special" human being, crystal or otherwise.

That's my opinion, but I have met many of these kids that are told they are special, and it really messes them up. It's not a good thing to teach anybody they are superior.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I made it to minute four.

With kindness, I offer this critique:

If you really have a message to deliver, go ahead and give the message. No need for the pregnant pauses and four solid minutes about you, yourself, and you. I wasn't getting a sense of you introducing yourself so the viewer can relate to the person they were watching, I got the sense that you were trying to attract invitations to speaking engagements. Or a literary agent.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thank you for your opinion. All are welcome, but I disagree. I have also seen many of these 'special' children and in my opinion, there is no doubt of their abilities.

Truth is what is in front of us. Right Here, Right Now.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Thanks, but I wasn't. My work is doing great on its own. Just takes time. I didn't edit the video for pregnant pauses because I did not want people to think that I adulterated my words any.

Thank you for the critique.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stratsys-sws
Seriously?? Is this a real topic?

no - it's skunkworks - which is the right place for some dude on YT getting off on metaphysical bunk.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

there is no doubt of their abilities.

And what might that be?
Explain.

new topics

top topics

join