It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God ...... I Was There!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just having a little look back through the main ATS site and I came across this page: Link My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I read about RAF Rudloe Manor, not because of the what went on there (although that in itself is farily mind blowing) but the fact that I was in the Air Training Corps when I was younger and I spent a summer camp there, We were told that it was an "accounting and Paperwork base" so we thought we had got the short end of the straw, but looking back on it now I harly remember seeing very many people there at all except wen it came to meal times! I can't believe I was there!

PS below is a photo (proof that I was there as it was taken right in front of the Station Headquarters sign!
)

(and NO i'm not saying which one I was!
)

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Me too, Nailsea boy at the time

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You're the one poking a woodie thru the back of the little red haired girl's head.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow you guys look like a happy group. Did someone make you go there? LOL I have never heard anything about anything going on there? Looking back on your big adventures now, do you recall anything strange at all?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Bet you didn't get much of the usual base unit tours that happened on Annual camps then....

And WTH!!
Colour photos for official camp photos??!?!?!
All we ever got were the crappy black and white jobbies.

that's a conspiracy alll in itself!

(ex 1323 Sqn C&E Yorks Wing)

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I say far left, middle row.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
nice cardigan mate!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Emmm, It's only an hour away from me, I might have to have a look some time!!
Seeing how the article was written though, with regards to the IRA, it must have been before 9/11 - so maybe it wouldn't be such a hot idea. If they were that bad then what would they be like now?

new topics

top topics

join