It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi Captured or Killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
There are various news reports confirming that Gaddafi has been captured and some saying Gaddafi is dead.

Ousted Libya leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has been captured, a National Transitional Council official has claimed.

Read more: www.mirror.co.uk...

I wonder if this is another Osama Bin Laden propaganda lies, maybe Gadaffi will be burried at sea??

If you get any news on it or hear anything else please post and let me know.

A news story on this

ttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/10/20/colonel-gaddafi-captured-libya-transitional-council-official-claims-115875-23502371/

news.uk.msn.com...
edit on 20-10-2011 by DEV1L79 because: ,

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

If you get any news on it or hear anything else please post and let me know.

Well there's plenty of other threads on the subject, maybe try reading those first?

Here's one: Col Muammar Gaddafi Arrested! (and has died from gun shot wounds to the legs). And plenty of others in the news forums too..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Yahoo News claim he has been killed, however I'm watching the latest BBC news and they are stating that he has been injured in both legs and captured.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

First he was wounded in both legs and on his way to the hospital in an ambulance, I'd wager they killed him in the ambulance.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
you know...

this goes beyond "use the search function". there was I KNOW FOR A FACT at least 3 thread about this in the past 20 minutes. don't even worry about search...just pay attention to recent threads. i mean...3 popped up within 5 minutes of each other. in fact...there a 3 threads still on the most recent page about this, in the same column as this one.

yeah OP...please do a quick glance at the world before you post news. thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There has just been a new thread deleted saying that he is dead and sky news has just reported it wonder why it was removed

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
There has just been a new thread deleted saying that he is dead and sky news has just reported it wonder why it was removed

Maybe because there's about 5 other threads all saying the same thing?

EDIT: I've mentioned Sky news reporting his death in at least 2 of them..
edit on 20-10-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

This topic has already been posted [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread766425/pg1]here.

Please continue this discussion in the above thread.

Closed.

~Keeper

top topics

join