It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Gaddafi killed, died of wounds - NTC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

The first time in 25 years, most likely.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Somewhere Assad is watching this... He has got to be even more paranoid now than ever before.

He should be... He is now on the top of the list for assassination.

Wanted: Dead Only!

$10,000,000 Cash bonus
for a slow painful death.
$10,000,000 more for video
of his death sent exclusively
to CNN.

edit on 20-10-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I don't think major news networks like the BBC should show a degrading picture of someone just deceased. The pictures should be for those who seek it.

It's also sad to see people celebrating the death of another human. Gadaffi and his people had a gross misunderstanding, but he still loved his country and did what he thought best. Libya now has the opportunity to move forward but let the dead be dead.

Also, you can bet Blair and Bush are breathing a sigh of relief as a man with ALOT of dirt on them goes down. Anyway, whatever you think of Gadaffi, RIP.
edit on 20-10-2011 by FermiFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
On (Cnn) I just saw a still photo of the dead body....it does look like him. I am thinking it may be him.

However......I have heard it said that he had look-a-likes....and that dead body may be one of them....and that the real Gaddafi is elsewhere recovering from plastic surgery with a new identity.

Yes Gaddafi did and does have look likes, because if you have been watching CNN, CNN stated and said when Gaddafi was near his death, Gaddafi said to the rebels (Who are you people? and what you want from me?)

I was like huh? if that was The Real Gaddafi why did he say such a thing? as if he didnt know his own enemies? that means that his look like, and not the real Gaddafi, the real Gaddafi sure knows who are his enemies.

Very good point caladonea we live in the world full of lies, dont forget the body hasnt been taken for a DNA test which i doubt it will.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
They really should consider wrapping his body and dumping it in the ocean ASAP.

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Funny how we've already seen bloody videos and pics on TV of Gaddafi within hours of his death...

*Cough* Osama

What's funny about that? Nasty cough you've got there.

Not funny as in
funny as in

Considering they buried OBL like a frekkin transformer with zero visual proof.

I know what he meant. My point was that it isn't unusual in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Sadly i believe this is Gaddafi.

And as Fractured.Facade said, Assad must be crapping his pants right now, the NATO gangsters have pointed there finger at him.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Friends today, gone tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Surely the people who killed him would have known what the person who has been ruling their country for the past 40 years looked like. The pictures released look like him aswell. I'm pretty certain it's him shown in the photos and doubt the NTC would be making such a big deal out of this occasion if there was any suggestion otherwise.

It's a shame he wasn't brought in alive, if anything his trial would've been very interesting to watch considering the events that took place throughout his rule and the uprising.
edit on 20-10-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I see so many anti-American comments on this thread, yet not ONE mention of France? Are any of you aware that this entire mess was perpetuated by the French government, and rejected by half of the nations in NATO? If you want to blame anything, blame the ridiculous "Responsibility to Protect" doctrine peddled by the Canadian and French governments in an attempt to sway the international community/UN Security Council into adopting policies that violate international sovereignty laws.

Blame the Canadians, then the French, then, if you still feel the need to point fingers, only half of NATO (which, much to your delight, includes the United States).

P.S- Nothing is more annoying than needless religious ramblings. Gaddafi is not with "our Lord." He is most likely having the skin ripped off of his back as he is dragged through the torn streets of Sirte, hanging off of the back of a 1987 Chevy Pickup.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Judge_Holden because: whoops

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

,Nice picture,and the shadow of Oby? It's sure Joe the Antichrist!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Al Jazeera is reporting that he was found in hole, havnt we had that one already?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory
reply to post by carlitomoore

the real criminals are enjoying freedom right now.
arrest american war criminals before chasing people around the world that dont agree with american world domination.

As if.

I get a little sick of this line right here. It's not like America has the ONLY criminals or people who have done horrible things, alright? NO, I'm not covering for them, but just pointing out a fact. Please try not to be so narrow-minded.

Anyways, I can see this becoming a media circus. In fact, I flipped on CNN when I got home from work and saw that they had catchy music and info/graphic already for it....*sighs*.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Libya is/was responsible for a large amount of the oil imports in Europe. In 2010, 15.7 percent of France's oil came from Libya. In early 2011, Libyan oil exports went down significantly and Gaddafi drove the price up. The US attempted to negotiate with him, saying "can't we keep it the way it used to be, so we all get rich?"

Unfortunately Gaddafi did not comply. Then, after 42 years of dictatorship, the articles show up in the media using words like "brutality" and "atrocities". Then "Ma and Pa American" watching FoxNews say "wow that Gaddafi is a bad guy! He's got to go." And now he's gone.

Big money and oil problem solved, and the people believe it was just because he was a "bad dictator". We kill for money oil, and opium, in no particular order.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory
reply to post by carlitomoore

the real criminals are enjoying freedom right now.
arrest american war criminals before chasing people around the world that dont agree with american world domination.

Wasn't it France who was pushing for action in Libya? I knew the U.S.would take the blunt force of the accusations even when it was all over the media that France/UK were pushing hard for action.

Haters gonna hate...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Funny how we've already seen bloody videos and pics on TV of Gaddafi within hours of his death...

*Cough* Osama

Difference is,Americans are civilized. We don't drag dead bodies through the streets for everyone to see. Yeah,you know I'm right. Flame away.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

edit on 20-10-2011 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

link   
He was alive when captured, they must have executed him later.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

link   
Gaddafi was murdered, in the name of democracy...

Surely in a civilized world, we give a person a right to trial, no matter how bad you or i believe they are, how can Cameron, Obama Sarkozy claim this a victory for democracy and the Libyan people ?(the country been blown into the stone ages)

The war has just began, now a common enemy is gone(Gaddafi), the brutal battle for power can begin.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

*Cough* Osama

Difference is,Americans are civilized. We don't drag dead bodies through the streets for everyone to see. Yeah,you know I'm right. Flame away.

Nope we just sneak in... In a covert operation, and shoot the unarmed intended target without any possibility of capture or trial, dump the body at sea, and tell the world he is dead, then classify all evidence of it as TOP-SECRET at the highest levels.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join