It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Gaddafi killed, died of wounds - NTC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I bet Hillary has an orgasm!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
Latest news is that the NTC will hold a press conference asap. NATO and the ICC in The Hague haven't confirmed his dead so far.

A picture shown by AFP is behind this link: Ghadaffi? (Obvious due to the grapical context with wounds to the head and legs, i will let people themselves decide to watch the picture or not)

edit: IMHO, reading the reports around this topic.. I say they executed him..
(understandable but still wrong)
edit on 20-10-2011 by Elexio because: extra line of txt

I'd agree with the execution but that photo doesn't suggest gunfire to me. I'd suggest the trigger-puller was sitting in a nice air-conditioned bunker and watching a computer screen.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jezp42

Originally posted by Elexio
Latest news is that the NTC will hold a press conference asap. NATO and the ICC in The Hague haven't confirmed his dead so far.

A picture shown by AFP is behind this link: Ghadaffi? (Obvious due to the grapical context with wounds to the head and legs, i will let people themselves decide to watch the picture or not)

edit: IMHO, reading the reports around this topic.. I say they executed him..
(understandable but still wrong)
edit on 20-10-2011 by Elexio because: extra line of txt

I'd agree with the execution but that photo doesn't suggest gunfire to me. I'd suggest the trigger-puller was sitting in a nice air-conditioned bunker and watching a computer screen.

No, a bomb went off near him....

No gun shot killed him
edit on 20-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I know we are talking about a dead guy.. but it is just so graphic

*yes my girly girl card is being played today*

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So who's next?

Iran? North Korea? China? Venezuela?

Somebody should start a website taking bets. Operation Odyssey Dawn is going quite well.

Manifest Destiny.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

,Syria!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Joseph Kony of the Lords Resistance Army is next!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I keep hearing people saying they're glad he's dead and I'm sure they don't even know why the hell they're saying that.

I find it sad... any death is sad. This was a human being and now you've got militants walking the street with guns, constantly shooting bullets in the air. What is wrong with humanity? He already lost all power, he was no threat, he was once celebrated when he took power, there was no need for this.

When I turn on the news, when I read ATS and see these kinds of threads and such responses the only thing that I think is that This world IS hell.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The pic looked like a clown from a horror film. No one can confirm that is Gaddafi. What is next for the Puppet Masters? Will they have Barry on TV rallying the people by saying he has removed another terrorist from earth? Who's Next, Ahmadinejad?

I don't mean to sound like a crazy tin foil hat person but this seems very staged to me. It would not surprise me at all if Gaddafi, Osama, and Saddam were having tea and caviar in some underground bunker. They may be using the same place Hitler hid out until his death.

The world is a stage.

Peace to all

link   
What is this? AL QUEDA, killed Gaddafi for Obammy/CIA! Al queda did it not rebels!! woo hoo al quada!!!

link   
I truly feel sorry for anyone that has Joy in their hearts over this.

I am saddened but yet I am relieved that if this is Gadhafi then he is with our Lord! He may have been Islam, he may have been a dictator, but it is clear to me he was an instrument of GOD for his people and now for our sakes.

Each of us is exposing their true heart to the Creator! Through our own actions and by those elements which are out of our control, the wave that is about to sweep over us is a result of the ripples of hate that permeate our hearts! Yet we blindly move forward to the next victim as if the Hate will dissipate!

Those who are Joyous should realize that our World has just set in motion the Rise of the Antichrist. I say the World because they are all in bed with each other and if they are not, then they will be removed!

Can we not see how clear this is? Who is next? We are!

Cheers! See you all on the other side if you can overcome this physical addiction called Money! Otherwise you cannot come! You will die as everyone will, struggling to hold onto the very material world you set out to control! Holding on will feel as if your Soul is torn from you, because it is true.

Bless Gadhafi, Bless you and yours! May GOD lift the very essence of our Hate and cast it back to Earth in such a manner that the Dam Breaks!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

english.aljazeera.net...

This is the footage of his body, this is very sad in that America was behind it.

link   

Originally posted by Pervius
So who's next?

Somebody should start a website taking bets. Operation Odyssey Dawn is going quite well.

Manifest Destiny.

Then After Those Countries it will be Russia, Canada, mark my words, i think america is taking Britian for a fool, the same way America tricked Gaddafi, Britian will be tricked into the same notion, only slighty different.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

edit on 20-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Stop Going off Topic now

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
bottomline> libya is now certified Uncle Sam's b*&^%. another F*&^%$D up country like iraq & afgan..
next-in-line> Iran... gang raped by Uncle Sam & his allied thugs...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

What the hell has ron paul, got to do with the murder of Gaddafi, your using this as a platform to take a swipe at ron paul..Idiot !

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
On (Cnn) I just saw a still photo of the dead body....it does look like him. I am thinking it may be him.

However......I have heard it said that he had look-a-likes....and that dead body may be one of them....and that the real Gaddafi is elsewhere recovering from plastic surgery with a new identity.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
We, the United States, are in the business of assassination, not just of our own citizens, but of leaders of other countries. This assassination, whether direct or indirect, is no different than that of our own John F. Kennedy.

It serves the same masters for the same ultimate purpose.

We can have the money, but you can't.
We can have the bombs, but you can't.
We can have the oil, but you can't.
Everything we do is right, because we are right.

Think I'm out there? How long has the same Libyan dictator been in power? When did he stop playing by our rules (in the real sense of the financial/oil rules)? When did he HAVE to go?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join