It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Gaddafi killed, died of wounds - NTC

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
At least Muammar Gaddafi died doing what he loved.
He will be missed.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
At least Muammar Gaddafi died doing what he loved.
He will be missed.

He pains me......he pains me.......LOL

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Here the latest VIds from libya, and are graphic, but in the vid, you can clearly see the Qatari Soldiers, who drag him very much alive, onto the truck, and hand him over to the rebels.

WARNING GRAPHIC

And in this vid you can see were the rebels take over, and punch kick basically tear lumps out of him, and then he gets executed, which NATO are now claiming it was in crossfire, that killed Gaddafi with a blatant point blank 9mm bullet hole in his temple(you can even see the bullet hole burn marks in the pics shown of him dead), the sad thing is 90% of the western people will believe that crap about the crossfire.
WARNING GRAPHIC

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i hope this shows what i meant about the treatment he got?
Anyone who thinks THAT is called for, should really get help.. this just provokes me to the very core..

Quote myself; Primates with guns is what this behavior resembles.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Quote myself; Primates with guns is what this behavior resembles.

Manipulated by murderers with smiling faces hiding behind so called democracy which enslaves us with the illusion of freedom.

T

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Damn it I'm still trying to find the left mole/wart near the botton of his left nostril in any of those photos......did Ghaddafi get a facelift/nose job recently?

I thought the nose seemed different.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Dictators have had doppelgangers since forever. I can't tell by the video if that's him or not. It could be just some poor sap that looks like him and (previously) worked for him.

We can't see OBL being taken out, but we're definitely getting a whole lotta media coverage of this video.

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This video does not prove to me that he is dead...

And "tear lumps out of him"..? Could you please tell me where in the video we can se that he is actually being mortally wounded?
Perhaps I did not look close enough, but I missed that.
Though I did see someone take one of his shoes. It looked absolutely horrible!
edit on 21-10-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

The videos did not show him being executed.

However, there was a clear picture of the slug in the temple at one point that seems to have disappeared.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

The dictator was a bad man, who did bad things.

Giving Northern Africa to Islamists to kick off the Islamist Empire wasn't The Solution to it.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

Yep, took me a while to compare all the video tape against all photos of him. I spotted it immediately.

Thats not to say Ghaddafi is not dead but I'm still sitting on the fence as much as I want to believe he's dead but my gut instinct tells me he's not and this whole senario is to try and demoralize the pro-Ghaddafi camp.

Tell you what, wait a week or two and we'll know for certain however IF Ghaddafi is still alive he won't be in contact outside his camp for a while so that his communications are not traced.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
New video...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
WARNING: GRAPHIC DISTURBING IMAGES

This is without a doubt, a point blank shot, which contradicts NATO reports of a crossfire shot, this was a execution.

Then we got his son, who is also executed straight after capture.
Here he is Mutassim Gaddafi son, just after he was captured, smoking a cig, and seems very much alive and doing well.

Then not long after the Vid above, were told he was killed in a shoot out, Rubbish !

In this pic, his clearly had his throat cut, and a major stab wound in the stomach, a blatant execution.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
the on-going bloodfest in the media here in the u.k. and that video of the heinous Clinton - shedevil makes me sick - i have felt sick all day. We are being bombarded with images of her and the demons like her - laughing like the nutjob she is, at scenes that are truly sickening. I truly believe they want us to be beasts like them who don't have normal human feelings. If you can cut off horror at the idea of someone being brutalised and believe that the horrific deaths, of thousands of people who lived and loved and just wanted peace can be justified because the western military/govnt etc. are always morally correct, then they have won.

Hilary Clinton in that clip looks what she is - a cold, heartless, inhumane blob. She will be glad cos her 'master' will be rewarding her with I dread to think what.

We can't know the truth of the situation because we are lied to every single day - the only truth I know is that it is wrong to torture and murder and worse to gloat on getting others to do it for you. We should be caring for each other. Not buying into lies of beasts like Clinton and the unfortunate looking David Cameron.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I guess we can put away all the fancy law books now, we only kid ourselves that we are civilised. Heck, I guess some of that mob could be law students, or teachers and engineers, we've been told often enough that these young men gave up their careers to do this fight, as ever the bullet is not enough.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
af.reuters.com...

Muammar Gaddafi's son Saif al-Islam is fleeing south from Sirte towards Libya's border with Niger, a senior military commander of the interim National Transitional Council (NTC) said on Friday.

Saif Al-Islam is still on the move. I hope he makes it to Niger.

The ANC and all of the Sub-Saharian Africans should be very afraid of what is happening.

They are in the process of being cut off. The ANC should be looking with a concerned eye upon the Islamists in Northern Africa.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by the4thhorseman

Yep, took me a while to compare all the video tape against all photos of him. I spotted it immediately.

Thats not to say Ghaddafi is not dead but I'm still sitting on the fence as much as I want to believe he's dead but my gut instinct tells me he's not and this whole senario is to try and demoralize the pro-Ghaddafi camp.

Tell you what, wait a week or two and we'll know for certain however IF Ghaddafi is still alive he won't be in contact outside his camp for a while so that his communications are not traced.

Moammar has been a walking dead man for the past two years.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
The dictator was a bad man, who did bad things.

Really what did he do wrong ? And please with proof! I asked that question three times in this thread and never got an answer.

Can someone explain how that Gaddafi video could have been posted on youtube on October 19th, 2011, if he was found and killed on the 20th?

libyasos.blogspot.com...

edit on 21-10-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The mass graves didn't make themselves.

Like most, he had good points. He also had bad points. People are not usually a single monolithic altar to goodness or badness.

Those who praise what he did right aren't wrong. Those who point out what he did wrong are also not wrong.

It is worth noting that the revolution he sparked was bloodless.
edit on 2011/10/21 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Saif Al-Islam is still on the move. I hope he makes it to Niger.

So do i.

God speed Saif Al-Islam, and i hope he comes back to haunt those Islamist rebels one day, his just had to watch his family get executed in front of the world, and they will do the same to him, if captured.

The Gaddafi's were tricked into buying weapons from the west, to control the eastern Islamist uprising in Libya, and then when they did, the same very people used it as a pretex for intervention, it was a set up from the start.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join