It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC propaganda. Unconfirmed reports Gadaffi has been captured.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just heard on bbc radio 4. Not sure if its accurate yet, wait and see I suppose. Libya is in an absolute mess now NATO have destroyed the water supplies and such like.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Sky news are claiming he has been captured as he was trying to escape also. They also say he was captured and "wounded in both legs."

Seems as though this is genuine now.

EDIT: Here's a source: BREAKING NEWS: Gaddafi 'captured' as rebel forces take control of Sirte

Muammar Gaddafi has been captured by revolutionary forces in Libya, it has been reported today.

Gaddafi and his family have been on the run since Nato and rebel forces started closing the net on Tripoli in mid-August.

The reports of Gaddafi's capture came on the same day that revolutionary forces said that they had taken control of Sirte - the leader's home town.

edit on 20-10-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

the real criminals are enjoying freedom right now.
arrest american war criminals before chasing people around the world that dont agree with american world domination.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks for the update. It makes me cry, I havent seen gadaffi bombing hospitals and such like, NATO should be held to account. All gadaffi did was fight against an Illegal invasion from NATO. Totally disgusting. I dont like gadaffi, but that does not give us the right to kill thousands of civilians does it?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
These days i dont know what to believe anymore... And i aint buyin this story until they show reasonable evidence

Regardless... I guess i would be dissapointed as he was one of the largest figures standing up against the nato/ elite superpowers which basically stole libya for their own interests

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'm seeing a report saying that he's Dead.. ABC news is reporting live right now... Also CNN is reporting the same thing "unconfirmed" www.cnn.com...
edit on 20-10-2011 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join