It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 539 anyone have experience with this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is the right area to post this but here it goes...This is my first topic that I have made also

For a few years now I have had a number that keeps popping up almost daily for me and I am really just wondering if you people out there that are good with finding meanings in numbers or if anyone else has any experience with this number have any input on this topic.

When I look at my clock almost every day I happen to look at it and its 5:39 this happens during a.m. or p.m. and sometimes both several times I have looked at it in the same day... I do not really look at my watch that often so its not like I am waiting for this time it just happens that when I go to look at the time its 5:39

I have noticed this number in other things like things in my life that are numbers will end in 539 or start with 539...I have gotten a lottery ticket before randomly 3 digits and it was 539 (to bad I didn't win lol)

So IDK its just something I noticed not sure if it means anything numbers wise and not sure if anyone else has similar issues with this number?

Thanks

edit on 20-10-2011 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
You're expecting to see the numbers so you'll point it out every where it's at. Don't worry dude I see 69 all the time (seriously) I just expect it and I notice it more often than I do any other numbers. Literally I've seen 69 hundreds of times it gets crazy but that's because I keep telling myself I'm going to see it.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Tarno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I was reading something the other day, it mentioned four numbers of importance, it gave those numbers in the following order as : 5,2,1,9

I know, you can add numbers up in various way and make another number/sequence, but still: 5 (2+1) 9 --> 539

Now this is going to annoy me for the rest of the day, because I can't remember where or what the context was I was reading. Grrrrrrrr! Day ruined!

st.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Has your clock stopped????

Sorry, couldn't resist it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
no also its on different clocks and its funny when I made this post it was 5:31 so almost 5:39 if I was thinking about it I would have made the post at 5:39 on purpose just to freak people out lmao

I do not expect it though unless its a subconscious thing so IDK I was looking up what the numbers 539 mean and here is what uban dictionary says:

539 66 up, 28 down
539 is a number, that when spelled on a phone, spells the word "jew". Usually used in a deraugatory manner, 539 is the new way to mutter this insult in PC environments.

539 is 1337 in hexadecimal form. Too many people were found to be using 1337, therefor the truely 1337 have turned towards their base 16 saviour, hexadecimal numbers!
539 is pronounced 'Seg', and can be used instead of the word 'Sex', as well as meaning 1337. eg...

Maybe my mind is trying to tell me i should be having sex at 5:39 every day?

edit on 20-10-2011 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join