It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the USA Bankers holding trillions of dollars but they won't invest this money in jobs because yo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Did anyone watch RT live this morning. It covered an interesting exchange between a group of bankers and members of the demonstrating public.

The banker was talking and someone from the crowd spoke. Immediately the banker turned on him and shouted called him a "monkey". During the tirade the word 'monkey' was used a number of times.

This reference is a particularly disrespectful term allowed in the Talmud for goyim - anyone whose not Jewish because they are all the same as animals and are there to be exploited..

These bankers and corporations hold trillions of tax payers money, they are closely linked to Congress and getting away with not investing in the USA whom has paid them. Which some might feel is an offence of blatant robbery or more along the lines of treason.

How long before that money goes over the network out of the USA as more and more Americans get fed up with being shamelessly exploited if things really hot up? .

I do recommend you watch this news on RT showing this man's antics. If you speak to a group, you expect people to come back and question you, especially on such an emotive subject, but to deliver this kind of insult when one realises what's intended behind the word "Monkey" shows the real sheer gulf and utter contempt these bankers have for the American people.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

My apologies if I sound ignorant but I have no idea what you mean by RT? I would like to watch the exchange myself and because there is not a link included I'm at a loss here. Can you explain, please.. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Monkey is also a racial term referring to a black person, are you sure he didn't mean that?

Do you have a link to the video? I don't know what RT is either.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
maybe RT is a reference for "Russian Today" a sort of russian newsfeed often to be found on youtube today.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
These people are so detached from real life that they are shocked that their drones are begining to speak out, the only way to hurt them is to close accounts and speak with your feet. Once a few million people stop banking with them they are screwed

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Sorry guys yet I was referring to RT News the Russian News Channel. Its one of the best you can watch because of the diversity of its news plus it shows items such as this, which I suspect the UK news and probably many USA channels would prefer people not to see. You want to know whats going on in the world that is hidden behind such things as Poor Michael Jackson's trial, which is absorbing hours of prime time news here, RT is what to watch.

The man who spoke up was out of the camera vision so I don't know his ethnicity except to say the Banker gave the impression that he clearly did not share the same ethnicity. In the UK if you referred to a black person as a monkey or other name perceived as racially derogatory - and you were some kind of official - your career is over imediately. You could even face a jail sentence depending of what was said.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

probabaly means russia today? the news outlet

top topics

join