It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Way to Look at Things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I heard that we basically have the power to manifest our will/thoughts? Isn't this true when we look at what we have and how far we've came? Way back all over the world different cultures existed in different ways, some in tents/tipis, in caves, holes, clay/mud houses and igloos. Then we compare that to now, we have buildings constructed from some of the toughest materials. They're riddled with electrical wiring, pipes, and other functions (such as elevators) Now what I'm trying to say, everything we see and do must've been thought up first. Then either headed straight into testing or down on paper as a concept and later to become a blueprint, what ever way, we thought all of it up first! It began with an idea which eventually translated in to actual objects/devices we use today. Not just our way of living is changing, but our overall understanding of our planet Earth, the universe and its wonders.

We use to think the Earth was flat until someone proved that claim to be false, that's a growing in understand and is a break out of the presumed to be fully-understood world/planet. What I'm saying is, someone said the Earth was flat and people believed it, so in a way their imagination/thinking would have been held back. Just think about it... we have all these religions and scientific opinions which are widely accepted and assumed to be true, but we damn well know our level of understanding is so miniscule so we take what those are and accept them because it's all we got for the time being or it makes sense given what we already know, but little do people know is when we accept something consciously, so does our subconscious and therefore it restricts us, it'll limit us emotionally and physically and stop of from ever applying the unknown to a new radical spontaneous idea, it's taking what we know to be true and have that understanding work with our inventions. So for example, if someone says gravity will always be here and it cannot be changed, we aren't going to think that we are able to manipulate gravity or ignore it completely so it doesn't restrict us or get in the way of new inventions/understandings.

Maybe this is the secret not known to us, that we are basically creating the universe we see unfolding. We are told we are just human beings and have to find refuge with our own god and our importance in the world, never to question what's stated to be true because the evidence is insufficent or no one wants to bother to look at life in a different way for possibly the better because it goes against their own religion/scientific beliefs. No one wants to believe they have powers that of a god or similar. Am I saying this to be true? No but it raises a lot of questions and possibly awareness or understanding of our minds. But listen, if We came from the source whether it be the very beginning of life or "god" or some kind of creator, aren't we a piece of that source/god/creator because we came directly/indirectly from it? So shouldn't we have the same abilities? but first let's think of it like this. When you have a child they come from their parents so they bare the physical resemblences from each family. Now looking it like that, if we came from the source/god/creator then we should have the spirtual? abilities entitled with it. And that ability, may possibly be what I'm describing (our thoughts)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
In an explosion does every particle traveling outwards have the same power as the explosive?

No.

Sorry to break your feeble mind but you are not special, sorry. Humanity is a collective consciousness. You are special in the fact your part of it but your individual aspect of it, well... you'll see.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'm open to anything and welcome all ideas because of course this world holds many secrets some of which can be in plain sight so all we can do is come together and discuss what is considered kooky in hopes of finding the single truth (Also note I said I'm not claiming what I said to be true) And where did I say I was special? This is merely speculation, open for pure discussion but not for someone to come in and say something claimed to be the truth without going any more in-depth than "you'll see"

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarno

I apologize for offending you. It's what you make of it.

You seem like a very cool, collected person. Maybe you have things to teach me.

After all, we are here to learn.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by Tarno

I apologize for offending you. It's what you make of it.

You seem like a very cool, collected person. Maybe you have things to teach me.

After all, we are here to learn.
True, and perhaps you can pass me information on what you believe if it's no trouble? Because I read quite a lot and love to research mainly for my own knowledge to help ease my understanding. What you speak of though, I may have read in to but I'll need more than "you'll see" lol to be able to cross-reference what I know.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Tarno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarno

Hi Tarno,

I think you have made a really strong point - humans are brainwashed and they call anyone who has a new idea nuts.

That is why my angel visit, which was a miracle, is being ignored.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The obvious secret here is how some people are able to change the way other people look at things by simply expressing their thoughts. Look at Hitler hypnotizing the masses by manifesting his will, the reaction of "I didn't know" after their trance ended. Just so many 'charismatic' world leaders but also writers, singers, anyone who did anything in public have influenced the masses in some way. It didn't stop the wind nor trees from growing, neither did it change a random bird making it sing a different song but it did inspire many humans and because of that changed their perception of this world for the better or not.

I used to believe it was the power of the thought alone, it didn't matter who expressed it or how, it's only after having being processed by my own interpretation mechanisms does it have meaning to me, profound or not, that is my choice to give meaning or not. Unlike other people who appear to believe there is nothing else but the physical and there is not much one can do about one's own reactions, if one gets angry because another has said something negative it's the others' fault and they need to shut up instead of choosing not to listen (or not interpret whatever is being said and remain unaffected).

Assuming there is a God and we are created out of that, maybe the individual would only have been granted the power over it's own mind instead of one (or a few) having the power over everyone's mind or everyone having power over everyone's mind, which doesn't make much sense to me. But if there was 1 creator, he could not have the power over other's minds simply because there was no one there to have power over before he created this universe and us.
edit on 20/10/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join