It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Days of Predictions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Midday on 21st here in New Zealand.

No sign of anything out of the ordinary (with the exception that Gadaffi is apparently dead. Wonder if Boncho will change his avatar?). EDIT - He did! How prophetic of me.

Looks like it's "three strikes and your out" for Camping and his predictions.

My feeling is that the other predictions are equally spurious.

edit on 20/10/2011 by chr0naut because: Because Boncho did change his avatar!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Must admit I've been seeing 11 everywhere as of late. But I don't count it as much.

I suppose I should mention that I had a dream a long time ago that around this time something nuclear would happen involving the capitol and the military more or less joining the people to boot out some stuff.

Once again, dreams and speculations. I don't count it as much.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Don't forget about the Oct 24th prediction of the market crashing...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
Good thread, thanks for putting it together. 28th october 2011 has intriqued me for some time. I have no idea, is something significant happenes on this day or not, but this is interesting, because this date is usually presented differently than 2012, what is surrounded with too many controversial beliefs and money.
I´ll add a video interview with Mesoamerican Elder, who sais, that his ancestors prediction was that 28th october (12 Baktun & 13 Ahau) is the day when our anchestors return from the stars:

first, the guy didn't say his ancestors are returning from the stars. he's just saying that on that day, his ancestors and the wise men will return, according to their beliefs.

not extraterrestrials.

second, according to the mayan belief and what this guy in the video is saying, the world isn't going to explode or a catastrophe is going to threaten mankind, it's just going to be the beginning of a new era and it is a celebration to be treated similar to new years eve.

he also warned not to believe all the doomsday predictors and liars who are using his beliefs to spread fear.

if anybody's to be trusted and is an expert in mayan beliefs it would be this guy, a mayan elder.

edit on 20-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thank for the timely collection ... I am posting this comment so I can follow the fallout/feedback when they fail.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Go look. Cant help it you missed it. There are a few threads.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Well you are wrong, the ancestors are from the Pleiades according to Mr Alejandro. The North American Hopi people believe in the same star people or ancestors.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ummm... I've used the search and can't find anything about this:

Scientists: Deadly Star Could Kill Humanity Next Year

Star on verge of going hypernova could wipe out Earth life It's name is Eta Carinae. It's a star—or to be absolutely accurate—a binary star. And it's getting ready to destroy anything within 50,000 light years of it...like Earth. Although few have ever heard of Eta Carinae, if things go wrong—horribly wrong—it could be the final, gasping words spilling from the gnarled lips of the last dying humans on Earth. Once and for all, Doomsday really will have arrived. Although it might sound like some Grade-B Hollywood End-of-the-World thriller, the scenario is very real. All too real. And it's too close for comfort in more ways than one.

______beforeitsnews/story/1249/283/TW/Scientists:_Deadly_Star_Could_Kill_Humanity_Next_Year.html

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
While I don't particularly believe that anything will happen on those dates, it is interesting that there are so many coming up so soon. I am looking forward to the response given when they all inevitably fail (except Bank Transfer Day, I hope that succeeds!). Old Harold Camping has already proven himself to be a false prophet, so I hope people turn away from him for good when he is proven a fraud for the second time.

Kudos to the OP for compiling this list.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You are pretty uninformed as to Calleman's work. I have read most of his books, and he has stated many times that he does not believe that any sort of event will happen on that date. He says that it will simply be a completion of the building energies. There is nothing to fail.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Still, it seems a bit strange that there are so many high profile predictions for what otherwise appears to be some very common dates on the Gregorian Calendar.

Coincidence?

Cue Twilight Zone music...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I will predict that some unusual and interesting
events will happen in Oct and Nov but all in all
we will still be here!

Harold Camping after this should be forced
into retirement

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Predictions sure are fun...They miss like 99.999999% of the time, but when they hit...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I agree, op should have included that Alienprophet prediction, that was a doozy
!
edit on 10/20/2011 by Overtime because: spell check

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
D4rk Knight's claims were proven to be a hoax. Doesn't anyone remember that? Or was it just too good of a story to not use since the dates coming up.

Can you give a link or something? I hadn't heard this was found to be a hoax, and I would like to read the info that proved that to be the case. That was a very compelling story years ago and as someone else said, the pieces do SEEM to be falling into place. Any info or links would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, its that time of the year again, we have become so sickened with our current reality tunnels, some are wishing it all ended so they wouldn't have to face the results of their actions.
The end of the world happens everyday.

Some choke to death with a bit of meat, others trip on their way to the bathroom and break their neck, others get struck by falling debris, while some drown on summer vacation.
Hearts are broken, children murdered, victims forgotten, everyday its the end for some.

The end of the world is more of a slow crumbling than a big bang, we haven't got our lives bought, no one knows the future, 5 minutes lived with intensity are far worthier than 20 years of mindless droning.

So bring it on, the world isn't going anywhere, we are...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

No, this guy can't even be trusted.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well, on the bright side, if the first of the predictions does happen, there will then be no chance of any of the others happening...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Powerful Thread OP. Stars and flags will prevent the derailleurs and trolls.
I for one will keep a very close eye on your thread..I believe it is 10am in Tokyo Friday 21st and all is well.
. Camping was a lost cause to begin with but it was a prediction and this is a prediction thread. Those trying to derail should be aware that you are not doing the predicting. You are only placing them in one area to be followed more closely and I do app. your effort.
Ignore the trolls, they just want to put another notch in their keyboard pistol grip.
Look at the stars and flags, and just keep going.
DH

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Amazing threat, im definitely keeping an eye on this one. I think none of this "predictions" are going to come true.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join